Northwest Passage Eastbound
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 42:41:24
- Our saving
- US $ 9,307
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Ottawa! With the polar / arctic / antartica cruise tour Northwest Passage Eastbound, you have a 17 day tour package taking you through Ottawa, Canada and 12 other destinations in North America. Northwest Passage Eastbound includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Ship, Plane
Other reviews about Peregrine Adventures:Write a review
- Jo's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentWe found our guide Sasha (Alexandra, I believe is her full name) to be superb - in her extensive knowledge which she gen... Read more
- Geraldine Smith's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentLoved the Echo Lodge. Very relaxing after a good trek.
- Judith Fowler's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentWe totally loved our tour.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Ottawa
- Day 2: Embarkation in Resolute
- Day 3-6: Exploring Canada's High Arctic
- Day 7-8: Exploring Smith Sound
- Day 9: Qaanaaq
- Day 10: At Sea
- Day 11: Exploring West Greenland
- Day 16: Disembark in Kangerlussuaq
- Day 17: Trip ends in Ottawa
Questions & Answers
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Northwest Passage Eastbound
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Ottawa17 DaysTuesdaySep 25, 2018to Ottawa10+ seats left$488USD $11,702Based on tripleBook Now Hold my
- TuesdaySep 10, 2019from Ottawa17 DaysThursdaySep 26, 2019to Ottawa10+ seats left$388USD $9,307Based on tripleBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greenland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Ottawa.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Peregrine Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $600 to confirm this Peregrine Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 July 2018 the full payment of $9,307 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $9307 for Northwest Passage Eastbound, but the deposit of $600 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Peregrine Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 9,732 km.
- Ottawa (Canada)
- 3,387 km
- Resolute (Canada)
- 340 km
- Croker Bay (Canada)
- 31 km
- Dundas Harbour (Canada)
- 210 km
- Grise Fiord (Canada)
- 362 km
- Qaanaaq (Greenland)
- 497 km
- Kraulshavn (Greenland)
- 417 km
- Uummannaq (Greenland)
- 722 km
- Nuuk (Greenland)
- 539 km
- Disko Bay (Greenland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $9,307 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,541 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1,635 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours
Last modified (date)
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Your fellow travellers