Easy bike & sightseeing tour Berlin - Dresden - Bamberg
- Bike along the Berlin Wall
- Stroll through magical Dresden
- Ride the world’s oldest paddle steamer
- Explore the historic town of Bamberg
- Age range
- 8 to 88 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
Start in Berlin and end in Bamberg! With the bicycle tour Easy bike & sightseeing tour Berlin - Dresden - Bamberg, you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Berlin, Germany and 7 other destinations in Germany. Easy bike & sightseeing tour Berlin - Dresden - Bamberg is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide and more.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 (Friday) Berlin
- Day 2 (Saterday) Berlin - cycletour Potsdam
- Day 3: (Sunday) Berlin - the Wall
- Day 4: (Monday) Berlin: Liebensberg and Sachsenhausen
- Day 5: (Monday) Berlin - transfer to Dresden
- Day 6: (Tuesday) Dresden - Königstein
- Day 7: (Wednesday) Dresden - Meissen-
- Day 8 (Friday) Marktleugast - Bamberg
- Day 9: (Saterday) Bamberg
- Day 10: (Sunday) Departure day Bamberg
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Berlin is the starting point and Bamberg is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bike Planet Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Easy bike & sightseeing tour Berlin - Dresden - Bamberg, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bike Planet Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bike Planet Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 568 km.
- Berlin (Germany)
- 26 km
- Potsdam (Germany)
- 42 km
- Oranienburg (Germany)
- 193 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 28 km
- Konigstein (Germany)
- 49 km
- Meissen (Germany)
- 141 km
- Modlareuth (Germany)
- 91 km
- Bamberg (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,335 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Easy bike & sightseeing tour Berlin - Dresden - Bamberg via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,005 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours