Alaska, Wildlife & Wilderness
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 1 Jun 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 4,633
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Anchorage! With the wildlife tour Alaska, Wildlife & Wilderness, you have a 14 day tour package taking you through Anchorage, USA and 13 other destinations in USA. Alaska, Wildlife & Wilderness is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Boat, Private Vehicle, Plane, Ferry
Other reviews about Grand American Adventures:Write a review
- Noeleen Mossman's review about another Grand American Adventures tour4.0 - GoodOur tour guide Don. He was helpful informative and considerate! Many thanks to Don for making this trip a wonderful t... Read more
- JF's review about another Grand American Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentI'd wanted to see the Canadian Rockies for quite a few years now, and this tour was just amazing! Anybody interested in ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Anchorage
- Day 2: Talkeetna, Denali National Park
- Days 3-4: Denali National Park
- Day 5: Alaska Range
- Days 6-7: Wrangell-St. Elias National Park
- Days 8-9: Valdez
- Day 10: Seward
- Day 11: Seward
- Day 12: Kenai Fjords National Park
- Day 13: Soldotna
- Day 14: Alyeska, Anchorage
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Alaska, Wildlife & Wilderness
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayJun 19, 2018from Anchorage14 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to Anchorage5 seats left$1,336$5,969-22%USD $4,633
- TuesdayJul 3, 2018from Anchorage14 DaysMondayJul 16, 2018to Anchorage5 seats left$179USD $5,790
- TuesdayJun 18, 2019from Anchorage14 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to Anchorage5 seats left$179USD $5,790Book Now Hold my
- TuesdayJul 2, 2019from Anchorage14 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to Anchorage5 seats left$179USD $5,790Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Anchorage.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Grand American Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Grand American Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 August 2018 the full payment of $4,633 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4633 for Alaska, Wildlife & Wilderness, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Grand American Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,466 km.
- Anchorage (USA)
- 123 km
- Talkeetna (USA)
- 105 km
- Denali NP (USA)
- 467 km
- McCarthy (USA)
- 31 km
- Wrangell St Elias NP (USA)
- 159 km
- Worthington Glacier (USA)
- 32 km
- Valdez (USA)
- 73 km
- Prince William Sound (USA)
- 85 km
- Whittier (USA)
- 85 km
- Seward (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,633 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,561 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 1,643 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours