7 Days Sailing Holidays In Greece
Start in Aegina and end in Athens! With the sailing tour 7 Days Sailing Holidays In Greece, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Aegina, Greece and 6 other destinations in Greece. 7 Days Sailing Holidays In Greece is a small group tour that includes flights.
- Age range
- 18 to 55 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Barbara, 63 years old5th October 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Aegina is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Sailing Nations booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for 7 Days Sailing Holidays In Greece, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Sailing Nations will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Sailing Nations tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 292 km.
- Aegina (Greece)
- 46 km
- Hydra (Greece)
- 57 km
- Leonidio (Greece)
- 45 km
- Nafplio (Greece)
- 46 km
- Spetses (Greece)
- 34 km
- Poros (Greece)
- 64 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 7 Days Sailing Holidays In Greece via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,995 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours