Multi Adventure in Montenegro, Macedonia and Albania
Start in Dubrovnik and end in Skopje! With the adventure tour Multi Adventure in Montenegro, Macedonia and Albania, you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Dubrovnik, Croatia and 15 other destinations in Europe. Multi Adventure in Montenegro, Macedonia and Albania includes more.
- Age range
- 18 to 118 year olds
- Max Group Size
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 – ARRIVAL AND WELCOME
- Day 2 – KAYAK AND HIKE
- Day 3 – KOTOR BAY COASTAL TRANSVERSAL HIKING AND KOTOR OVERNIGHT
- Day 4 – BIKE FROM LOVCEN NATIONAL PARK TO SKADAR LAKE NATIONAL PARK
- Day 5 – BAR CANYONING OR ANCIENT BAR VISIT / OVERNIGHT TIRANA, ALBANIA
- Day 6 – BIKING FROM MACEDONIAN BORDER TO STRUGA AND OHRID
- Day 7 – BOATING IN OHRID LAKE: BAY OF BONES, BBQ & SWIM ON A HIDDEN BEACH
- Day 8 – HIKE TO TRESKAVEC MONASTERY WITH TANDEM FLIGHT DOWN
- Day 9 – ROCK CLIMBING & VIA FERATA IN THE IRON GATE
- Day 10 – LAST DAY
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ann10th August 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia, Montenegro, Albania and Macedonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Montenegro, Albania and Macedonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Skopje is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 40% to confirm this Macedonia Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Multi Adventure in Montenegro, Macedonia and Albania, but the deposit of 40% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Macedonia Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Macedonia Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 598 km.
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 56 km
- Tivat (Montenegro)
- 15 km
- Herceg Novi (Montenegro)
- 20 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
- 6 km
- Gornja Lastva (Montenegro)
- 6 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
- 41 km
- Skadar Lake National Park (Montenegro)
- 10 km
- Virpazar (Montenegro)
- 118 km
- Tirana (Albania)
- 72 km
- Qafa e Thanes (Albania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,576 tours in Europe
- covered by 257 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Multi Adventure in Montenegro, Macedonia and Albania via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,028 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours