Start planning your tour
- Discover beautiful beaches & uninhabited islands!
- Experience life on the local islands!
- Snorkel w/ whale-sharks, turtles, & dolphins!
- Day trips to resort islands, & pristine sand banks!
- Incredible value; no hidden fee’s or added costs!
Start and end in Male! With the beach tour Maldives: 1 week adventures!, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Male, Maldives and 2 other destinations in Maldives. Maldives: 1 week adventures! includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Arrival - Male Airport to Maafushi!
Start point Pick up from Male airport: 9:15am or 1:30pm or 5:30pm, Malé, Maldives 09:00 - 17:30
- Maafushi! - FREE sandbank island snorkel trip!
- Maafushi - optional resort island day-tour!
- Fulidhoo! - Experience the local culture + snorkel w/ nurse sharks!
- Fulidhoo - Whale sharks!
- Fulidhoo - Beach day / optional activities!
End point Drop off at Male airport (MLE) anytime after 4pm, Malé, Maldives 14:00 - 23:55
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- CCassieHetzel· December 11, 2019Great options to explore the islands If you love to snorkel then this trip is for you! The found is very good and lots of options at the buffets.BeachLife Tours commented on this reviewThank you Cassie! Happy to hear you enjoyed our tour!Trip date: November 2019
- AAllyse· November 18, 2019Definitely book this trip! Beach life yours made it possible to visit the Maldives without breaking the bank!BeachLife Tours commented on this reviewThanks Allyse! Yes we do our very best to make Maldives affordable! Thank you for traveling with BeachLife Tours and we hope to see u again some day! :DTrip date: November 2019
- AKAnne· November 17, 2019Great holiday with fantastic snorkelling. Accommodation and food very good. Athif was an excellent guide with lots of local knowledge.BeachLife Tours commented on this reviewThank you Anne! Happy to hear you enjoyed your Maldives trip with BeachLife Tours!Trip date: November 2019
- Jenny· November 14, 2019I would highly recommend this tour to anyone what Maldives has to offer !! You get to experience so much more than just relaxing in the resort !! Accommodation was better than I expected clean comfortable aircon room location are handy !!BeachLife Tours commented on this reviewThank you Jenny! You girls were a pleasure to travel with in The Maldives! Happy to hear you were satisfied with our accommodations and and activities :) Thank you for choosing BeachLife Tours!Trip date: November 2019
- AAlexBarman· November 13, 2019Beachlife is the best way to travel to Maldives! It's not only super affordable but gives you the best ocean experience for your money! We did the week long tour (stayed in Maafushi and Fulidhoo) and saw everything imaginable. Atif (our guide) is super... Show moreBeachLife Tours commented on this reviewThank you Alex! Happy to hear you enjoyed your trip to Maldives with BeachLife Tours! You were a blast to travel with! We hope to see u guys again in 2021!Trip date: November 2019
- CChristophe· May 14, 2019We really enjoyed our first time to Maldives and will come back. The journey was well organized and affordable. See you next timeTrip date: May 2019
- NHNatalie· May 05, 2019Apart from the food, I was very satisfied with the tour.Trip date: April 2019
- IKIrene· February 15, 2019PLUS --- Athif is friendly and knowledgeable about Maldivian island and aquamarine life, which makes him the prefect tour guide. He went out of his way to make sure EVERYONE got the best experience during group excursions, which included planning... Show moreBeachLife Tours commented on this reviewThank you Irene happy to hear you enjoyed our tour! You mentioned offering an all-inclusive package but we prefer to keep our prices as affordable as possible, then if customers want to take part in an activity they choose to do so on the day of :) It... Show moreTrip date: February 2019
- AAnonymous· November 21, 2018Everything was fabulous. Totally recommended. Tour guide was amazing and food was fantasticBeachLife Tours commented on this reviewThank you! Happy to hear you enjoyed your trip with BeachLife Tours! Maldives 2018!Trip date: November 2018
- Yvonne· November 21, 2018Love every bits of Maldives! In this tour, we get to experience the real Maldives, the food, the culture, the people, the real Maldivian life. Atif and Brad are very friendly and super helpful, taking us to fun tours swimming with the dolphins, sharks,... Show moreBeachLife Tours commented on this reviewThanks Yvonne! Happy to hear you enjoyed the tour and congrats on the engagement! On a sand-bank island too... how romantic ;) Cheers! BeachLife Tours - Maldives!Trip date: November 2018
Dates & Availability
Maldives: 1 week adventures!
From Male to Male
No credit card fees
Select a departure month
Select The Travel Month
- -31%SundayNov 8, 2020SaturdayNov 14, 2020Multiple Room Types$1,890$1,304
- -31%SundayDec 6, 2020SaturdayDec 12, 2020Multiple Room Types$1,890$1,304
- -31%MondayFeb 1, 2021SundayFeb 7, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,990$1,373
- -31%MondayApr 5, 2021SundayApr 11, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,990$1,373
- -31%MondayNov 1, 2021SundayNov 7, 2021Multiple Room Types$1,990$1,373
- Is there a hotel list available?
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Good to Know
- About the country
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar