The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 17:47:23
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Melbourne and end in Sydney! With the adventure tour Kanga-Bar Hopper, you have a 9 day tour package taking you from Melbourne to Sydney and through Melbourne, Australia and 2 other destinations in Australia. Kanga-Bar Hopper includes accommodation in a hotel as well as flights, an expert guide and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- ELEricWritten on November 1, 20175.0 - ExcellentEnjoyed all aspects of the trip. All accommodations were done perfectly.Show detailed ratings
- JBJoshWritten on October 31, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe Kanga Bar hopper tour was fantastic. Kenneth was a tremendous guide. Even with less than perfect weather the locales and experiences were second to none. I always make friends and meet tremendous people on Thirsty Swagman tours. Can't wait for the next one.Show detailed ratings
- JJoshdavisWritten on October 31, 20175.0 - ExcellentThey tour was exactly what was promised! An epic stream of bars, great people and great food.Show detailed ratings
- MFMichaelWritten on October 31, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe Kanga Bar Hopper tour was absolutely fantastic. We loved Sydney and Melbourne, but the highlight was the Whitsunday Islands. The exchange rate for American travelers makes this tour even more attractive. I'd book it again without hesitation.Show detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewThank you Michael for that feedback, may we raise a drink again!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Days 1 - 3 - Melbourne
- Days 4 - 6 - Airlie Beach / Whitsunday Islands
- Days 7 - 9 - Sydney
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Melbourne is the starting point and Sydney is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 25% to confirm this Thirsty Swagman booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Kanga-Bar Hopper, but the deposit of 25% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Thirsty Swagman will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Thirsty Swagman tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 3,518 km.
- Melbourne (Australia)
- 1,985 km
- Airlie Beach (Australia)
- 1,533 km
- Sydney (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 828 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 55 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Kanga-Bar Hopper via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Kanga-Bar Hopper