The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 17:47:35
- Our saving
- US $ 1,221
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Arianna "LETS DO THIS!!! Kooga, I don’t even know where to begin!! I couldn’t have been happier that you were with us throughout our entire journey. You made it the best experience of my life. You taught us so many phrases that I will remember forever. You are one of the most beautiful human beings I have ever met. No matter what was thrown at you you handled it with such a positive attitude. You ..."
- Chiang Mai
- +2 Destinations
- Southern Thailand
Start in Chiang Mai and end in Bangkok! With the adventure tour Elephant2Islands, you have a 14 day tour package taking you from Chiang Mai to Bangkok and through Chiang Mai, Thailand and 3 other destinations in Thailand. Elephant2Islands is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as flights, an expert guide, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Overland Truck, Boat, Plane, Mini-coach, Ferry
- Physical Rating
- Rather Poor
- MGMarcusWritten on March 9, 20184.5 - ExcellentI hadn’t planned on going when I did. It was sort of a last minute decision to pick my tour date for elephants 2 islands. I’m so glad I did. Because of Kooga, I think everyone else and I had the best tour bamboo could offer. I’m serious when I say she can do everything without a hitch. Great photographer. Exceptional guide (she doesn’t just show us where and what things are; she teaches us about them). Fun loving, organized and willing to listen to everyone’s questions.Show detailed ratings
- AamyWritten on February 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentI cannot say enough positive things about this amazing human being....I've never met anyone like her, and I doubt I will again. It's fair to say that she had her hands full with our group, yet she was always patient, kind and thoughtful (and funny)...always making sure we were having the best time. I miss her dance moves already, and her sweet little smiling face. I hope you realize how much you (and Tang) touched us--we are still talking about it daily! God bless you over and over because you deserve it....and I cannot wait to see you again someday, because I will!Show detailed ratings
- CMCarolWritten on February 3, 20184.5 - ExcellentKooga was AMAZING! So loving and kind, she really took care of us on our tour was genuinely caring to us all. Such a knowledgable, fun (she is a GREAT DANCER), warm and good natured human being and friend. She made every day wonderful and her smile can light up the darkest night. We love you Kooga! KA!Show detailed ratings
- LTLauraWritten on February 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentKooga and TangMo have such big hearts and immediately make you feel like family! They both have such a bubbly and kind spirit. I am so grateful to have had them as our tour guides on the Elephants2Islands tour in Thailand!! The tour was amazing but they were definitely the best part about it! Kooga and TangMo always made sure I had vegan dishes to eat, and when I was injured during the tour, they took time out of their day to take me to the hospital for daily follow up visits. I cannot thank them enough for all of their love and support!! And I cannot wait to venture back to Thailand to volunteer and see Kooga and TangMo again!! ♡♡♡Show detailed ratings
- RJRachelWritten on February 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentKooga is one of the best people I’ve ever met! I was so blessed having her as my tour guide. She did everything in her power to make us comfortable and happy! The trip was amazing, but she definitely made the trip way better! I don’t know what I would have done without her! Love her to the moon and back!Show detailed ratings
- EAEricWritten on February 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentMy experience with Bamboo exceeded every expectation I had. Kooga, TangMo, and Tee did an absolutely fantastic job at being our guides, and now, my friends! I would have no problem recommending the Bamboo experience to anyone that's interested in doing a different kind of trip. That's a testament to Kooga's abilities as a Bamboo guide. GIVE THEM ALL A RAISE IN PAY!!!Show detailed ratings
- APAmeliaWritten on February 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentKooga was amazing! She went above and beyond to make our tour amazing and she succeeded. She did her best to keep us safe and translate for us and schedule anything we requested, but more importantly she became a lifelong friend. I could not have imagined the experience without her! You are amazing Kooga, love you!! Let’s do this!!Show detailed ratings
- JJamieWritten on February 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentKooga was the All-Star of this trip. She was a rockstar in making sure we all had the best experience possible. We got to experience all different aspects of the culture and we had a blast (safely) while doing so. She was always very open to answering questions and teaching us about cultural differences. She is honestly the sweetest person I have ever met. She made this trip very special and I thank her for that.Show detailed ratings
- AAriannaWritten on February 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentLETS DO THIS!!! Kooga, I don’t even know where to begin!! I couldn’t have been happier that you were with us throughout our entire journey. You made it the best experience of my life. You taught us so many phrases that I will remember forever. You are one of the most beautiful human beings I have ever met. No matter what was thrown at you you handled it with such a positive attitude. You truly are an inspiration. Please keep doing what you do and continue to touch peoples lives. I cannot wait to come back and visit you! You are one of a kind. I love you so much!!Show detailed ratings
- LLucyWritten on February 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentOh kooga, where do I start.. You are the kindest, cutest, friendliest person I have ever met and you have such a big heart! You have made this tour amazing and I have now gained a friend because of itShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 (Wednesday) Arrival - Chiang Mai!
- DAY 2 (Thursday): Chiang Mai to Elephant Sanctuary
- DAY 3 (Friday): Elephant Sanctuary
- DAY 4 (Saturday): Elephant Sanctuary to Chaing Mai
- DAY 5 (Sunday): Chiang Mai to Koh Samui
- DAY 6 (Sunday): Koh Samui
- DAY 7 (Tuesday): Koh Samui
- DAY 8 (Wednesday): Koh Samui
- DAY 9 (Thursday): Koh Samui
- DAY 10 (Friday): Koh Samui to Koh Tao
- DAY 11 (Saturday): Koh Tao Marine Conservation project
- DAY 12 (Sunday): Koh Tao
- DAY 13 (Monday): Koh Tao to Bangkok
- DAY 14 (Tuesday): Bangkok departure
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- WE ARE BAMBOO
- What is BAMBOO?
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Xin Chao ! My name is Duyen ( Jane). I am living in Hanoi – Vietnam. I am a kind, open-mined and modest..."
- "I love to travel and being your guide. I love to take the travellers to explor the new thing and try..."
- "I enjoy being around people and sharing experiences with my friends. I have a great sense of humor and..."
- "I am the building coordinator. I am a true jungle boy and I love telling you stories of my adventures..."
- "Hi there!! I'm a teaching coordinator in Koh Samui. My students call me " teacher Ohm". In..."
- "Heya! Currently cruising through Asia with Bamboo as a tour-guide. Big enviro and adventure lover. Please..."
- "Hello, my name is Kooga.I come from the northeast province of Thailand which is called Chiangrai but..."
- "Hello my name is TangMo and my name means watermelon in Thai. I am the Assistant Manager for Bamboo-GVN..."
- "Hello my name is Aom. Now I am working at Koh Samui as a teaching coordinator. I love to see all people..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Chiang Mai14 DaysTuesdayJun 12, 2018to BangkokOnly 3 seats left$60USD $1,437
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from Chiang Mai14 DaysTuesdayJun 19, 2018to Bangkok0 seats left$60USD $1,437
- WednesdayJun 13, 2018from Chiang Mai14 DaysTuesdayJun 26, 2018to Bangkok8 seats left$275$1,497-18%USD $1,221
- WednesdayJun 20, 2018from Chiang Mai14 DaysTuesdayJul 3, 2018to Bangkok7 seats left$275$1,497-18%USD $1,221
- WednesdayJun 27, 2018from Chiang Mai14 DaysTuesdayJul 10, 2018to BangkokOnly 2 seats left$275$1,497-18%USD $1,221
- WednesdayJul 4, 2018from Chiang Mai14 DaysTuesdayJul 17, 2018to Bangkok0 seats left$60USD $1,437
- WednesdayJul 11, 2018from Chiang Mai14 DaysTuesdayJul 24, 2018to BangkokOnly 2 seats left$60USD $1,437
- WednesdayJul 18, 2018from Chiang Mai14 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to Bangkok0 seats left$60USD $1,437
- WednesdayJul 25, 2018from Chiang Mai14 DaysTuesdayAug 7, 2018to BangkokOnly 1 seat left$60USD $1,437
- WednesdayAug 1, 2018from Chiang Mai14 DaysTuesdayAug 14, 2018to Bangkok0 seats left$60USD $1,437
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Thailand. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Chiang Mai is the starting point and Bangkok is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bamboo booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $1,221 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1221 for Elephant2Islands, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bamboo will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bamboo tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,523 km.
- Chiang Mai (Thailand)
- 1,040 km
- Koh Samui (Thailand)
- 69 km
- Koh Tao (Thailand)
- 414 km
- Bangkok (Thailand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,221 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,522 tours in Asia
- covered by 191 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Elephant2Islands via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 63 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Elephant2Islands