Kimberley Explorer Walking Adventure
Start in Edith Falls and end in Broome! With the adventure tour Kimberley Explorer Walking Adventure, you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Edith Falls, Australia and 10 other destinations in Australia. Kimberley Explorer Walking Adventure includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 80 year olds
- Jeep & 4WD
- Travel style
Other reviews about World Expeditions:Write a review
- Kate Baker's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentMy husband, two children (aged 11 and 13) and myself did the Kakadu Walking Adventure. What an amazing job Pete and Ash ... Read more
- Cherie Vernon's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent...ational guidance, knowledge, catering, care, patience and laughs. As World Expeditions Tour Guides I couldn't rate you highly enough. Thanks for making our... Read more
- Ross Dearden's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentIn May we did the 14 day Larapinta end to end with World Expeditions and couldn't have been happier. The tour guides Ange and Peter were g... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Edith Falls and Katherine Gorge
- Day 2: Kununurra and Bungle Bungles
- Day 3: Bungle Bungles (sunrise - sunset)
- Day 4: Elquestro and Emma Gorge
- Day 5: Home Valley and King Edward River
- Day 6: Mitchell Falls Expedition
- Day 7: King Edward River to Manning Gorge
- Day 8: Manning Gorge Expedition
- Day 9: Bell Gorge and Winjana Gorge
- Day 10: Tunnel Creek and Broome
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gregory6th September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Edith Falls is the starting point and Broome is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this World Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 70 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 31 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Kimberley Explorer Walking Adventure, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,802 km.
- Edith Falls (Australia)
- 379 km
- Keep River National Park (Australia)
- 39 km
- Kununurra (Australia)
- 186 km
- Bungle Bungle National Park (Australia)
- 186 km
- El Questro (Australia)
- 67 km
- Emma Gorge (Australia)
- 288 km
- Mitchell Falls (Australia)
- 247 km
- Bell Gorge (Australia)
- 53 km
- Windjana Gorge National Park (Australia)
- 34 km
- Tunnel Creek (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 978 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 70 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Kimberley Explorer Walking Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3,180 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours