Kimberley Explorer Walking Adventure
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 3,919
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Other reviews about World Expeditions:Write a review
- Cherie Vernon's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - Excellent...ational guidance, knowledge, catering, care, patience and laughs. As World Expeditions Tour Guides I couldn't rate you highly enough. Thanks for making our... Read more
- Ross Dearden's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentIn May we did the 14 day Larapinta end to end with World Expeditions and couldn't have been happier. The tour guides Ange and Peter were g... Read more
- Ian Fredericks's review about another World Expeditions tour5.0 - ExcellentWhat an incredible experience! Our guides Jordie and Ange were just brilliant; the food these guys came up with in the m... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Edith Falls and Katherine Gorge
- Day 2: Kununurra and Bungle Bungles
- Day 3: Bungle Bungles (sunrise - sunset)
- Day 4: Elquestro and Emma Gorge
- Day 5: Home Valley and King Edward River
- Day 6: Mitchell Falls Expedition
- Day 7: King Edward River to Manning Gorge
- Day 8: Manning Gorge Expedition
- Day 9: Bell Gorge and Winjana Gorge
- Day 10: Tunnel Creek and Broome
Questions & Answers
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra3rd May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Kimberley Explorer Walking Adventure
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from Edith Falls10 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Broome6 seats left$121USD $3,919
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Edith Falls10 DaysWednesdayJun 27, 2018to Broome6 seats left$121USD $3,919
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Edith Falls10 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Broome6 seats left$121USD $3,919
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Edith Falls10 DaysTuesdayJul 31, 2018to Broome6 seats left$121USD $3,919
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Edith Falls10 DaysTuesdayAug 14, 2018to Broome6 seats left$121USD $3,919
- FridayAug 17, 2018from Edith Falls10 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Broome6 seats left$121USD $3,919
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Edith Falls is the starting point and Broome is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this World Expeditions booking. The remaining balance is then payable 70 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 August 2018 the full payment of $3,919 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3919 for Kimberley Explorer Walking Adventure, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and World Expeditions will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for World Expeditions tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,802 km.
- Edith Falls (Australia)
- 379 km
- Keep River National Park (Australia)
- 39 km
- Kununurra (Australia)
- 186 km
- Bungle Bungle National Park (Australia)
- 186 km
- El Questro (Australia)
- 67 km
- Emma Gorge (Australia)
- 288 km
- Mitchell Falls (Australia)
- 247 km
- Bell Gorge (Australia)
- 53 km
- Windjana Gorge National Park (Australia)
- 34 km
- Tunnel Creek (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,919 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 827 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 55 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Kimberley Explorer Walking Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,799 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours