Moselle Bike Path
- Our saving
- US $ 601
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Brad's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThis was such a great urban adventure and a brilliant way to take in Berlin. I had no idea that the wall was so huge! I ... Read more
- Rittehouse's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentTrip was good in many ways. Would like better written instructions for self-guided ride along with potential stops to s... Read more
- Janice Tedstone's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentThis trip was very, very good. The bikes were of very good quality anf were weel-maintained. All the equipment provide... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Trier
- Day 2: Cycle past vineyards to Trittenheim (40km/25mi)
- Day 3: View Germany's oldest wine village en route to Zeltingen (35km/21mi)
- Day 4: Cycle through the wine region 'Zeller Schwarze Katz' to Zell (35km/21mi)
- Day 5: Visit Reichsburg castle en route to Karden (50km/31mi)
- Day 6: Continue cycle past charming wine villages to Koblenz (40km/25mi)
- Day 7: Trip concludes
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ann10th August 2018
Moselle Bike Path
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Trier7 DaysFridayApr 19, 2019to KoblenzOnly 2 seats left$26USD $824Based on Twin Share
- SundayApr 14, 2019from Trier7 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to KoblenzOnly 2 seats left$26USD $824Based on Twin Share
- MondayApr 15, 2019from Trier7 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to KoblenzOnly 2 seats left$26USD $824Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayApr 16, 2019from Trier7 DaysMondayApr 22, 2019to KoblenzOnly 2 seats left$26USD $824Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayApr 17, 2019from Trier7 DaysTuesdayApr 23, 2019to KoblenzOnly 2 seats left$26USD $824Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayApr 18, 2019from Trier7 DaysWednesdayApr 24, 2019to KoblenzOnly 2 seats left$26USD $824Based on Twin Share
- FridayApr 19, 2019from Trier7 DaysThursdayApr 25, 2019to KoblenzOnly 2 seats left$26USD $824Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayApr 20, 2019from Trier7 DaysFridayApr 26, 2019to KoblenzOnly 2 seats left$26USD $824Based on Twin Share
- SundayApr 21, 2019from Trier7 DaysSaturdayApr 27, 2019to KoblenzOnly 2 seats left$26USD $824Based on Twin Share
- MondayApr 22, 2019from Trier7 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to KoblenzOnly 2 seats left$26USD $824Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Trier is the starting point and Koblenz is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 December 2018 the full payment of $601 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $601 for Moselle Bike Path, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Trier (Germany)
- 21 km
- Trittenheim (Germany)
- 17 km
- Zeltingen (Germany)
- 15 km
- Zell (Mosel) (Germany)
- 19 km
- Treis-Karden (Germany)
- 29 km
- Koblenz (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $601 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,492 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Moselle Bike Path via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours