Moselle Bike Path
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 59:54:34
- Our saving
- US $ 595
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Trier and end in Koblenz! With the self-guided tour Moselle Bike Path, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Trier, Germany and 5 other destinations in Germany. Starting from $595, Moselle Bike Path is 74% cheaper than the average 5-9 day tour through Germany.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...reat week with a well balanced mix of activity and relaxation. Thanks UTracks for a great week cycling and cruising on the Danube river. Read more
- Sue Boudakian's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentHave just finished an amazing seven-day UTracks Bike & Boat journey along the Danube with my partner (aka the 'Reluct... Read more
- Loretta Lyons's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentI had such a wonderful time on this tour. I am not much of a cyclist and the cycling was tiring at times (possibly most... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Trier
- Day 2: Cycle past vineyards to Trittenheim (40km/25mi)
- Day 3: View Germany's oldest wine village en route to Zeltingen (35km/21mi)
- Day 4: Cycle through the wine region 'Zeller Schwarze Katz' to Zell (35km/21mi)
- Day 5: Visit Reichsburg castle en route to Karden (50km/31mi)
- Day 6: Continue cycle past charming wine villages to Koblenz (40km/25mi)
- Day 7: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Moselle Bike Path
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayMay 24, 2018from Trier7 DaysWednesdayMay 30, 2018to KoblenzOnly 2 seats left$27USD $643
- FridayMay 25, 2018from Trier7 DaysThursdayMay 31, 2018to KoblenzOnly 2 seats left$27USD $643
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Trier7 DaysFridayJun 1, 2018to KoblenzOnly 2 seats left$27USD $643
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Trier7 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to KoblenzOnly 2 seats left$27USD $643
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Trier7 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to KoblenzOnly 2 seats left$27USD $643
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from Trier7 DaysMondayJun 4, 2018to KoblenzOnly 2 seats left$27USD $643
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Trier7 DaysTuesdayJun 5, 2018to KoblenzOnly 2 seats left$27USD $643
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Trier7 DaysWednesdayJun 6, 2018to KoblenzOnly 2 seats left$27USD $643
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Trier7 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to KoblenzOnly 2 seats left$27USD $643
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Trier7 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to KoblenzOnly 2 seats left$27USD $643
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Trier is the starting point and Koblenz is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $595 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $595 for Moselle Bike Path, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 100 km.
- Trier (Germany)
- 21 km
- Trittenheim (Germany)
- 17 km
- Zeltingen (Germany)
- 15 km
- Zell (Mosel) (Germany)
- 19 km
- Treis-Karden (Germany)
- 29 km
- Koblenz (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $595 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Moselle Bike Path via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,936 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours