Rhine Valley Cycle
- Our saving
- US $ 1,309
- Ron Hankins's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
We were not given a GPS as advrtised and had to rely on printed maps and directions which were confusing. I had to use my cell for map assistance at additional expense for me. The wrong maps were provided for the last 2 days and we had to have hotel staff... Read more
- Shaun McMullen's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
Excellent tour that was supplemented by a varied group of hikers who got on well. Great option if you only have a week as it doesn't do the full route. A couple of bus legs.
- Saskia Ammon's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
we did the 8 days counter clockwise, self-guided tour. the information provided by tour radar / Renee has been excellent. transportation of the bags went smoothly. the day hikes have been fantastic, yet some days have been rather long (day 3 (33km) & 4)... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Strasbourg
- Day 2: Cycle along flat cycle paths by the Rhine and through forest to Ettenheim in Germany (59km/36.5mi)
- Day 3: Cycle to the art city of Freiburg in the Black Forest region (46km/28.5mi)
- Day 4: Cross the Rhine to fortified Neuf-Brisach and continue to the beautiful town of Colmar (55km/34mi)
- Day 5: Cycle along the foot hills of the Vosges mountains past Grand Cru wine villages to Riquewihr (39km/24mi)
- Day 6: Continue along the wine road through picturesque villages to Obernai (49km/30.5mi)
- Day 7: Along the banks of the Bruche canal to Strasbourg (37km/23mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes in Strasbourg
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brooke, 22 years old26th October 2018
Rhine Valley Cycle
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- FridayApr 5, 2019from Strasbourg8 DaysFridayApr 12, 2019to StrasbourgOnly 2 seats left$40USD $1,309Based on Twin
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Strasbourg8 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to StrasbourgOnly 2 seats left$40USD $1,309Based on Twin
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Strasbourg8 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to StrasbourgOnly 2 seats left$40USD $1,309Based on Twin
- MondayApr 8, 2019from Strasbourg8 DaysMondayApr 15, 2019to StrasbourgOnly 2 seats left$40USD $1,309Based on Twin
- TuesdayApr 9, 2019from Strasbourg8 DaysTuesdayApr 16, 2019to StrasbourgOnly 2 seats left$40USD $1,309Based on Twin
- WednesdayApr 10, 2019from Strasbourg8 DaysWednesdayApr 17, 2019to StrasbourgOnly 2 seats left$40USD $1,309Based on Twin
- ThursdayApr 11, 2019from Strasbourg8 DaysThursdayApr 18, 2019to StrasbourgOnly 2 seats left$40USD $1,309Based on Twin
- FridayApr 12, 2019from Strasbourg8 DaysFridayApr 19, 2019to StrasbourgOnly 2 seats left$40USD $1,309Based on Twin
- SaturdayApr 13, 2019from Strasbourg8 DaysSaturdayApr 20, 2019to StrasbourgOnly 2 seats left$40USD $1,309Based on Twin
- SundayApr 14, 2019from Strasbourg8 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to StrasbourgOnly 2 seats left$40USD $1,309Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroFrance and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Strasbourg.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 January 2019 the full payment of $1,309 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1309 for Rhine Valley Cycle, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Strasbourg (France)
- 37 km
- Ettenheim (Germany)
- 29 km
- Freiburg (Germany)
- 23 km
- Neuf-Brisach (France)
- 14 km
- Colmar (France)
- 11 km
- Riquewihr (France)
- 36 km
- Obernai (France)
- 24 km
- Strasbourg (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,309 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Rhine Valley Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,452 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours