Rhine Valley Cycle
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 27:13:42
- Our saving
- US $ 1,219
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Strasbourg! With the self-guided tour Rhine Valley Cycle, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Strasbourg, France and 6 other destinations in Europe. Starting from $1219, Rhine Valley Cycle is 21% cheaper than the average 6-10 day tour through Europe.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- G Cheung's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...iers and the self-guided maps and guides provided were easy to follow.UTracks Read more
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent..., well worth a look inside. Luggage transfers worked smoothly. Thanks UTracks for a great first experience self guiding and in the Loire! Read more
- Nicola's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentA tough hike at times, but really great fun. You can beat the experience of hiking around Mt Blanc! So glad I did this ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Strasbourg
- Day 2: Cycle by the Rhine and through forest to Ettenheim in Germany (59km/36.5mi)
- Day 3: Cycle to the art city of Freiburg in the Black Forest region (46km/28.5mi)
- Day 4: Cross the Rhine to fortified Neuf-Brisach and continue to Colmar (55km/34mi)
- Day 5: Cycle along the foot hills of the Vosges mountains to Riquewihr (38km/23.5mi)
- Day 6: Continue along the wine road through picturesque villages to Obernai (49km/30.5mi)
- Day 7: Along the banks of the Bruche canal to Strasbourg (37km/23mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes in Strasbourg
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Rhine Valley Cycle
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Strasbourg8 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to StrasbourgOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,306Based on Twin Share
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Strasbourg8 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to StrasbourgOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,306Based on Twin Share
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Strasbourg8 DaysMondayJun 4, 2018to StrasbourgOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,306Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from Strasbourg8 DaysTuesdayJun 5, 2018to StrasbourgOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,306Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Strasbourg8 DaysWednesdayJun 6, 2018to StrasbourgOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,306Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Strasbourg8 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to StrasbourgOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,306Based on Twin Share
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Strasbourg8 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to StrasbourgOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,306Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Strasbourg8 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to StrasbourgOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,306Based on Twin Share
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Strasbourg8 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to StrasbourgOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,306Based on Twin Share
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Strasbourg8 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to StrasbourgOnly 2 seats left$54USD $1,306Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroFrance and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Strasbourg.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $1,219 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1219 for Rhine Valley Cycle, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 173 km.
- Strasbourg (France)
- 37 km
- Ettenheim (Germany)
- 29 km
- Freiburg (Germany)
- 23 km
- Neuf-Brisach (France)
- 14 km
- Colmar (France)
- 11 km
- Riquewihr (France)
- 36 km
- Obernai (France)
- 24 km
- Strasbourg (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,219 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Rhine Valley Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,944 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours