- West Coast Canada
Start and end in Whistler! With the adventure tour Whistler Multisport, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Whistler, Canada. Whistler Multisport includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 75 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Great Canadian Trails:Write a review
- Dafne Núñez Gutiérrez's review about another Great Canadian Trails tour5.0 - ExcellentIt was amazing, the best trip ever. I'm really happy to choose White Mountain Adventures.
- Juan Pablo Villaseca's review about another Great Canadian Trails tour5.0 - ExcellentFantastic! Anne and Sharon are great
- Marieke Tilstra's review about another Great Canadian Trails tour4.5 - ExcellentThe winter adventure was an amazing experience! The transportation, however, could have been arranged better. We were ex... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Whistler
- Day 2: Cycling the Sea to Sky Trail (25-35km by bike)
- Day 3: Hike To Three Alpine Lakes (10km/370m gain)
- Day 4: Whistler Valley Trail Riding and Optional Paddling
- Day 5: Whistler Blackcomb Alpine Hike (7-10km/100-200m gain)
- Day 6: Sky Walk Hike (10-14km/800-1000m gain)
- Day 7: Lakeside Excursion and End of Services
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ann10th August 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Whistler.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Great Canadian Trails booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Whistler Multisport, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Great Canadian Trails will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Great Canadian Trails tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Whistler (Canada)
- 0 km
- Whistler (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,810 tours in North America
- covered by 70 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Whistler Multisport via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,132 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours