Long Range Traverse
- Our saving
- US $ 1,736
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Boat cruise at Western Brook Pond
- Camp at Gros Morne Mountain
- Hike from Long Range Mountains
- Age range
- 18 to 75 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle, Ferry
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Hiking & Trekking, Adventure, Camping, Mountain Hikes
- Dafne Núñez Gutiérrez's review about another Great Canadian Trails tour5.0 - Excellent
It was amazing, the best trip ever. I'm really happy to choose Great Canadian Trails.
- Juan Pablo Villaseca's review about another Great Canadian Trails tour5.0 - Excellent
Fantastic! Anne and Sharon are great
- Marieke Tilstra's review about another Great Canadian Trails tour4.5 - Excellent
The winter adventure was an amazing experience! The transportation, however, could have been arranged better. We were expecting to be driven from the cabin to the dogsledding and from the dogsledding to the bus stop. The tour guides didn't seem to want to... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Gros Morne National park
- Day 2: Boat Tour and Hike out of Gorge (Hike 6-8hrs/9km, +550m)
- Day 3: Long Range Traverse (Hike 6-8hrs per day/Approx. 20km, +/-600m over 2 days)
- Day 5: Complete Long Range (Hike 6-8hrs/Approx 8km, -550m)
- Day 6: Tour Concludes
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jay3rd January 2019
Long Range Traverse
- TuesdayJul 2, 2019from Deer Lake6 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Deer Lake8 seats left$54USD $1,736Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayJul 16, 2019from Deer Lake6 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Deer Lake6 seats left$54USD $1,736Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayJul 30, 2019from Deer Lake6 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to Deer Lake8 seats left$54USD $1,736Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayAug 13, 2019from Deer Lake6 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to Deer Lake8 seats left$54USD $1,736Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Deer Lake.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Great Canadian Trails booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 July 2019 the full payment of $1,736 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1736 for Long Range Traverse, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Great Canadian Trails will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Great Canadian Trails tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Deer Lake (Canada)
- 58 km
- Gros Morne National Park (Canada)
- 10 km
- Western Brook Pond (Canada)
- 68 km
- Deer Lake (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,736 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,901 tours in North America
- covered by 105 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Long Range Traverse via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,378 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours