Innsbruck to Munich Cycle
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 18:39:37
- Our saving
- US $ 1,142
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Munich and end in Innsbruck! With the self-guided tour Innsbruck to Munich Cycle, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Munich, Germany and 4 other destinations in Europe. Starting from $1142, Innsbruck to Munich Cycle is 18% cheaper than the average 5-9 day tour through Europe.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Loretta Lyons's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentI had such a wonderful time on this tour. I am not much of a cyclist and the cycling was tiring at times (possibly most... Read more
- Bob Fife's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe food was excellent. Thank you Erika and Christina. The captain and his first mate on the Ave Maria were excellent. T... Read more
- Alwyn Friedersdorff's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe mix of different nationalities who were all friendly and interesting people made this tour fun to be on. A long cold... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Innsbruck
- Day 2: Cycle along the Inn Cycle Path to Strass or Zillertal (50km/31mi)
- Day 3: Round cycle in the Zillertal Valley (60km/37mi)
- Day 4: Cycle to Jenbach then steam railway to Lake Achen, by bike to Bad Tölz (55km/34mi)
- Day 5: Loop through the charming Tegernsee landscape to Lake Tegernsee (45km/28mi)
- Day 6: Follow the Isar Bike Path to Munich (60km/37mi)
- Day 7: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Innsbruck to Munich Cycle
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Munich7 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to InnsbruckOnly 2 seats left$48USD $1,142Based on Twin Share
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Munich7 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to InnsbruckOnly 2 seats left$48USD $1,142Based on Twin Share
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Munich7 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to InnsbruckOnly 2 seats left$48USD $1,142Based on Twin Share
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Munich7 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to InnsbruckOnly 2 seats left$48USD $1,142Based on Twin Share
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Munich7 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to InnsbruckOnly 2 seats left$49USD $1,181Based on Twin Share
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Munich7 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to InnsbruckOnly 2 seats left$49USD $1,181Based on Twin Share
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Munich7 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to InnsbruckOnly 2 seats left$49USD $1,181Based on Twin Share
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Munich7 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to InnsbruckOnly 2 seats left$49USD $1,181Based on Twin Share
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Munich7 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to InnsbruckOnly 2 seats left$49USD $1,181Based on Twin Share
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Munich7 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to InnsbruckOnly 2 seats left$49USD $1,181Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGermany and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Munich is the starting point and Innsbruck is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $1,142 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1142 for Innsbruck to Munich Cycle, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 126 km.
- Munich (Germany)
- 42 km
- Bad Tolz (Germany)
- 13 km
- Tegernsee (Germany)
- 37 km
- Strass im Zillertal (Austria)
- 34 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,142 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Innsbruck to Munich Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,965 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours