Cycle Innsbruck to Verona
- Our saving
- US $ 1,198
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Tsze Chan's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentIt was a well-designed tour - at times it may seem a bit more difficult than expected in terms of the slopes, but once a... Read more
- ArthurGreaves's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentThis was a lovely cycling tour with a great guide and driver.
- John Bretherton's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat trip and anything is merely a comment on what could be better although it didn’t stop our enjoyment The two mea... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Innsbruck
- Day 2: Transfer to the Brenner Pass, cycle to Brixen (50km/31mi)
- Day 3: Cycle along the Eisack River en route to Bolzano (45km/28mi)
- Day 4: Through the wine region of the southern Tyrol to Auer (25km/15.5mi)
- Day 5: Cycle along the Adige river bike path to Trento (45km/28mi)
- Day 6: Continue through the Adige valley to Ala/Rivalta (45-65km/28-40mi)
- Day 7: Final stage to Verona (45-65km/28-40.5mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Heather, 57 years old23rd September 2018
Cycle Innsbruck to Verona
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Innsbruck8 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to VeronaOnly 2 seats left$37USD $1,198Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Innsbruck8 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to VeronaOnly 2 seats left$37USD $1,198Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Innsbruck8 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to VeronaOnly 2 seats left$39USD $1,256Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Innsbruck8 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to VeronaOnly 2 seats left$39USD $1,256Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Innsbruck8 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to VeronaOnly 2 seats left$39USD $1,256Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Innsbruck8 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to VeronaOnly 2 seats left$39USD $1,256Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Innsbruck8 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to VeronaOnly 2 seats left$39USD $1,256Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Innsbruck8 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to VeronaOnly 2 seats left$39USD $1,256Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Innsbruck8 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to VeronaOnly 2 seats left$41USD $1,314Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Innsbruck8 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to VeronaOnly 2 seats left$41USD $1,314Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroAustria and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Innsbruck is the starting point and Verona is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 December 2018 the full payment of $1,198 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1198 for Cycle Innsbruck to Verona, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 31 km
- Brennero (Italy)
- 33 km
- Bressanone Brixen (Italy)
- 34 km
- Bolzano (Italy)
- 17 km
- Ora (Italy)
- 34 km
- Trento (Italy)
- 35 km
- Ala (Italy)
- 15 km
- Rivalta (Italy)
- 25 km
- Verona (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,198 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,509 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Cycle Innsbruck to Verona via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,995 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours