Cycle Innsbruck to Verona
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 60:04:31
- Our saving
- US $ 1,123
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Innsbruck and end in Verona! With the self-guided tour Cycle Innsbruck to Verona, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Innsbruck, Austria and 8 other destinations in Europe. Starting from $1123, Cycle Innsbruck to Verona is 27% cheaper than the average 6-10 day tour through Europe.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Bicycle, Plane
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Loretta Lyons's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentI had such a wonderful time on this tour. I am not much of a cyclist and the cycling was tiring at times (possibly most... Read more
- Bob Fife's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe food was excellent. Thank you Erika and Christina. The captain and his first mate on the Ave Maria were excellent. T... Read more
- Alwyn Friedersdorff's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe mix of different nationalities who were all friendly and interesting people made this tour fun to be on. A long cold... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Innsbruck
- Day 2: Transfer to the Brenner Pass, cycle to Brixen (50km/31mi)
- Day 3: Cycle along the Eisack River en route to Bolzano (45km/28mi)
- Day 4: Through the wine region of the southern Tyrol to Auer (25km/15.5mi)
- Day 5: Cycle along the Adige river bike path to Trento (45km/28mi)
- Day 6: Continue through the Adige valley to Ala/Rivalta (45-65km/28-40mi)
- Day 7: Final stage to Verona (45-65km/28-40.5mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gael10th February 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Cycle Innsbruck to Verona
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Innsbruck8 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to VeronaOnly 2 seats left$49USD $1,171Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Innsbruck8 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to VeronaOnly 2 seats left$49USD $1,171Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Innsbruck8 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to VeronaOnly 2 seats left$49USD $1,171Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Innsbruck8 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to VeronaOnly 2 seats left$49USD $1,171Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Innsbruck8 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to VeronaOnly 2 seats left$51USD $1,229Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Innsbruck8 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to VeronaOnly 2 seats left$51USD $1,229Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Innsbruck8 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to VeronaOnly 2 seats left$51USD $1,229Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Innsbruck8 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to VeronaOnly 2 seats left$51USD $1,229Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Innsbruck8 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to VeronaOnly 2 seats left$51USD $1,229Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Innsbruck8 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to VeronaOnly 2 seats left$51USD $1,229Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroAustria and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Innsbruck is the starting point and Verona is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $1,123 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1123 for Cycle Innsbruck to Verona, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 225 km.
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 31 km
- Brennero (Italy)
- 33 km
- Bressanone Brixen (Italy)
- 34 km
- Bolzano (Italy)
- 17 km
- Ora (Italy)
- 34 km
- Trento (Italy)
- 35 km
- Ala (Italy)
- 15 km
- Rivalta (Italy)
- 25 km
- Verona (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,123 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Cycle Innsbruck to Verona via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,936 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours