Cycle Innsbruck to Verona
Not So Secret Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 28 Mar 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,123
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Innsbruck and end in Verona! With the self-guided tour Cycle Innsbruck to Verona, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Innsbruck, Austria and 8 other destinations in Europe. Starting from $1123, Cycle Innsbruck to Verona is 28% cheaper than the average 6-10 day tour through Europe.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Bicycle, Plane
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...nd Vicenza. A jam-packed itinerary that left me wanting more – thanks UTracks! Read more
- Phil W's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentRiding bikes through Italy is always going to be great, yet this trip exceeded our expectations. The scenery changed dai... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Innsbruck
- Day 2: Transfer to the Brenner Pass, cycle to Brixen (50km/31mi)
- Day 3: Cycle along the Eisack River en route to Bolzano (40km/25mi)
- Day 4: Through the wine region of the southern Tyrol to Auer (30km/18.5mi)
- Day 5: Cycle along the Adige river bike path to Trento (50km/31mi)
- Day 6: Continue through the Adige valley to Ala/Rivalta (45-60km/28-37mi)
- Day 7: Final stage to Verona (50-65km/31-40.5mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra9th January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Cycle Innsbruck to Verona
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayApr 28, 2018from Innsbruck8 DaysSaturdayMay 5, 2018to VeronaOnly 2 seats left$47USD $1,123Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 5, 2018from Innsbruck8 DaysSaturdayMay 12, 2018to VeronaOnly 2 seats left$47USD $1,123Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 12, 2018from Innsbruck8 DaysSaturdayMay 19, 2018to VeronaOnly 2 seats left$49USD $1,171Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 19, 2018from Innsbruck8 DaysSaturdayMay 26, 2018to VeronaOnly 2 seats left$49USD $1,171Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Innsbruck8 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to VeronaOnly 2 seats left$49USD $1,171Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Innsbruck8 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to VeronaOnly 2 seats left$49USD $1,171Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Innsbruck8 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to VeronaOnly 2 seats left$49USD $1,171Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Innsbruck8 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to VeronaOnly 2 seats left$49USD $1,171Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Innsbruck8 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to VeronaOnly 2 seats left$51USD $1,229Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Innsbruck8 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to VeronaOnly 2 seats left$51USD $1,229Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroAustria and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Innsbruck is the starting point and Verona is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 May 2018 the full payment of $1,123 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1123 for Cycle Innsbruck to Verona, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 225 km.
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 31 km
- Brennero (Italy)
- 33 km
- Bressanone Brixen (Italy)
- 34 km
- Bolzano (Italy)
- 17 km
- Ora (Italy)
- 34 km
- Trento (Italy)
- 35 km
- Ala (Italy)
- 15 km
- Rivalta (Italy)
- 25 km
- Verona (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,123 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 190 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Cycle Innsbruck to Verona via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,529 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours