Cycle Innsbruck to Verona
- Our saving
- US $ 1,135
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start in Innsbruck and end in Verona! With the self-guided tour Cycle Innsbruck to Verona, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Innsbruck, Austria and 8 other destinations in Europe. Starting from $1135, Cycle Innsbruck to Verona is 25% cheaper than the average 6-10 day tour through Europe.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Bicycle, Plane
- Travel style
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Lorrill Waschuk's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentAdventurous and delightful way to see the Turku Archipelago on your own time and at your own pace, barring the odd ferry... Read more
- Margrét Kristjánsdóttir's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentExcellent week, will definitely go again.
- Bob Fife's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe food was excellent. Thank you Erika and Christina. The captain and his first mate on the Ave Maria were excellent. T... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Innsbruck
- Day 2: Transfer to the Brenner Pass, cycle to Brixen (50km/31mi)
- Day 3: Cycle along the Eisack River en route to Bolzano (45km/28mi)
- Day 4: Through the wine region of the southern Tyrol to Auer (25km/15.5mi)
- Day 5: Cycle along the Adige river bike path to Trento (45km/28mi)
- Day 6: Continue through the Adige valley to Ala/Rivalta (45-65km/28-40mi)
- Day 7: Final stage to Verona (45-65km/28-40.5mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Cycle Innsbruck to Verona
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Innsbruck8 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to VeronaOnly 2 seats left$38USD $1,242Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Innsbruck8 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to VeronaOnly 2 seats left$38USD $1,242Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Innsbruck8 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to VeronaOnly 2 seats left$37USD $1,183Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Innsbruck8 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to VeronaOnly 2 seats left$37USD $1,183Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Innsbruck8 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to VeronaOnly 2 seats left$37USD $1,183Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Innsbruck8 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to VeronaOnly 2 seats left$35USD $1,135Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Innsbruck8 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to VeronaOnly 2 seats left$35USD $1,135Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroAustria and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Innsbruck is the starting point and Verona is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 October 2018 the full payment of $1,135 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1135 for Cycle Innsbruck to Verona, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 225 km.
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 31 km
- Brennero (Italy)
- 33 km
- Bressanone Brixen (Italy)
- 34 km
- Bolzano (Italy)
- 17 km
- Ora (Italy)
- 34 km
- Trento (Italy)
- 35 km
- Ala (Italy)
- 15 km
- Rivalta (Italy)
- 25 km
- Verona (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,135 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,978 tours in Europe
- covered by 253 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Cycle Innsbruck to Verona via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 20,607 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours