Algarve Guided Cycle
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 06:17:13
- Our saving
- US $ 2,390
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Faro! With the self-guided tour Algarve Guided Cycle, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Faro, Portugal and 9 other destinations in Portugal.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Kim's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - GoodLove my trip! Hope to visit this place once again.
- Loretta Lyons's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentI had such a wonderful time on this tour. I am not much of a cyclist and the cycling was tiring at times (possibly most... Read more
- Bob Fife's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe food was excellent. Thank you Erika and Christina. The captain and his first mate on the Ave Maria were excellent. T... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Faro, transfer to Odeceixe
- Day 2: Cycle along the coast and through farmland to Aljezur (32km/20mi)
- Day 3: Visit the castle of Aljezur before cycling inland to Pedralva (44km/27mi)
- Day 4: To the Cape of S. Vicente, the most SW point of Europe, on to Sagres (41km/25.5mi)
- Day 5: Cycle the southern coast past beaches and dramatic coastline to Lagos (43km/27mi)
- Day 6: Transfer to Olhão and continue by bike past charming villages to Tavira (30km/18.5mi)
- Day 7: Cycle to Vila Real de Santo António (37km/23mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lorenzo Luis20th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Algarve Guided Cycle
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Faro8 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to FaroOnly 2 seats left$105USD $2,525Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Faro8 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to FaroOnly 2 seats left$105USD $2,525Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Faro8 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to FaroOnly 2 seats left$100USD $2,390Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Faro8 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to FaroOnly 2 seats left$100USD $2,390Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Faro8 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to FaroOnly 2 seats left$100USD $2,390Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Faro.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $2,390 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2390 for Algarve Guided Cycle, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 334 km.
- Faro (Portugal)
- 88 km
- Odeceixe (Portugal)
- 13 km
- Aljezur (Portugal)
- 20 km
- Pedralva (Portugal)
- 17 km
- Cabo de Sao Vicente (Portugal)
- 5 km
- Sagres (Portugal)
- 26 km
- Lagos (Portugal)
- 74 km
- Olhao (Portugal)
- 21 km
- Tavira (Portugal)
- 21 km
- Vila Real de Santo Antonio (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,390 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Algarve Guided Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,965 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours