Algarve Guided Cycle
- Our saving
- US $ 2,279
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Sasha Letourneau's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
The trip was fantastic overall! I loved it so much! There were times when the trip notes were a bit inaccurate and were hard to follow but the signage on the trail was so good that it was never too big of an issue.The hotels were clean, usually friendly... Read more
- Michelle Burkholder's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
I absolutely loved this tour. A great balance between hiking and climbing, amazing food, great wine, local specialties and activities, culture, history, (and more hiking!!) The airline lost my luggage, and Satva graciously handled all follow-up... Read more
- Ron Hankins's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
We were not given a GPS as advrtised and had to rely on printed maps and directions which were confusing. I had to use my cell for map assistance at additional expense for me. The wrong maps were provided for the last 2 days and we had to have hotel staff... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Faro, transfer to Odeceixe
- Day 2: Cycle along the coast and through farmland to Aljezur (32km/20mi)
- Day 3: Visit the castle of Aljezur before cycling inland to Pedralva (44km/27mi)
- Day 4: To the Cape of S. Vicente, the most SW point of Europe, on to Sagres (41km/25.5mi)
- Day 5: Cycle the southern coast past beaches and dramatic coastline to Lagos (43km/27mi)
- Day 6: Transfer to Olhão and continue by bike past charming villages to Tavira (30km/18.5mi)
- Day 7: Cycle to Vila Real de Santo António (37km/23mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brooke26th October 2018
Algarve Guided Cycle
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Faro8 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to FaroOnly 2 seats left$70USD $2,279Based on Twin
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Faro8 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to FaroOnly 2 seats left$73USD $2,356Based on Twin
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Faro8 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to FaroOnly 2 seats left$80USD $2,599Based on Twin
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Faro8 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to FaroOnly 2 seats left$73USD $2,356Based on Twin
- SaturdayOct 12, 2019from Faro8 DaysSaturdayOct 19, 2019to FaroOnly 2 seats left$70USD $2,279Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Faro.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 April 2019 the full payment of $2,279 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2279 for Algarve Guided Cycle, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Faro (Portugal)
- 88 km
- Odeceixe (Portugal)
- 13 km
- Aljezur (Portugal)
- 20 km
- Pedralva (Portugal)
- 17 km
- Cabo de Sao Vicente (Portugal)
- 5 km
- Sagres (Portugal)
- 26 km
- Lagos (Portugal)
- 74 km
- Olhao (Portugal)
- 21 km
- Tavira (Portugal)
- 21 km
- Vila Real de Santo Antonio (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,279 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,023 tours in Europe
- covered by 395 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Algarve Guided Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,527 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours