Ancient Greece on Foot
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 23 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 912
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Athens! With the hiking & trekking tour Ancient Greece on Foot, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Athens, Greece and 3 other destinations in Greece. Ancient Greece on Foot includes an expert guide.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentI travelled solo on the guided Greek Islands Bike & Boat. I booked as twinshare and was paired up with another same sex ... Read more
- Loretta Lyons's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentI had such a wonderful time on this tour. I am not much of a cyclist and the cycling was tiring at times (possibly most... Read more
- Bob Fife's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe food was excellent. Thank you Erika and Christina. The captain and his first mate on the Ave Maria were excellent. T... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join Athens
- Day 2: Explore Athens museums before a hike and dine experience (3-4hrs)
- Day 3: To Delphi, visit ancient city (2hrs)
- Day 4: Walk from Kalivia to Delphi via the ancient footpath 'Skala of Delphi' (5hrs)
- Day 5: Bus to Livadia, visit waterfalls then train to Meteora
- Day 6: Loop walk to visit Megalo Meteora (2.5hrs)
- Day 7: Loop walk to Agia Triada (3hrs)
- Day 8: Train to Athens, trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Janice22nd December 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Ancient Greece on Foot
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayMay 23, 2018from Athens8 DaysWednesdayMay 30, 2018to Athens6 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $38USD $912Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayMay 24, 2018from Athens8 DaysThursdayMay 31, 2018to Athens6 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $38USD $912Based on Twin Share
- FridayMay 25, 2018from Athens8 DaysFridayJun 1, 2018to Athens6 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $38USD $912Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Athens8 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to Athens6 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $38USD $912Based on Twin Share
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Athens8 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to Athens6 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $38USD $912Based on Twin Share
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondayJun 4, 2018to Athens6 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $38USD $912Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from Athens8 DaysTuesdayJun 5, 2018to Athens6 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $38USD $912Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Athens8 DaysWednesdayJun 6, 2018to Athens6 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $38USD $912Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Athens8 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to Athens6 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $38USD $912Based on Twin Share
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Athens8 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to Athens6 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $38USD $912Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 July 2018 the full payment of $912 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $912 for Ancient Greece on Foot, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 822 km.
- Athens (Greece)
- 121 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 281 km
- Livadia (Greece)
- 148 km
- Meteora (Greece)
- 272 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $912 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,926 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Ancient Greece on Foot via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,871 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours