Ancient Greece on Foot
Most Wanted Sale
ends in 58:39:04
- Our saving
- US $ 912
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start and end in Athens! With the hiking & trekking tour Ancient Greece on Foot, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Athens, Greece and 3 other destinations in Greece. Ancient Greece on Foot includes an expert guide.
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentI travelled solo on the guided Greek Islands Bike & Boat. I booked as twinshare and was paired up with another same sex ... Read more
- John Tambornino's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Good...ut other passengers seemed to like it more than I did, so you may too.UTracks Read more
- Lorrill Waschuk's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentAdventurous and delightful way to see the Turku Archipelago on your own time and at your own pace, barring the odd ferry... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join Athens
- Day 2: Explore Athens museums before a hike and dine experience (3-4hrs)
- Day 3: To Delphi, visit ancient city (2hrs)
- Day 4: Walk from Kalivia to Delphi via the ancient footpath 'Skala of Delphi' (5hrs)
- Day 5: Bus to Livadia, visit waterfalls then train to Meteora
- Day 6: Loop walk to visit Megalo Meteora (2.5hrs)
- Day 7: Loop walk to Agia Triada (3hrs)
- Day 8: Train to Athens, trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Ancient Greece on Foot
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayAug 23, 2018from Athens8 DaysThursdayAug 30, 2018to Athens6 seats left$38USD $912Based on Twin Share
- FridayAug 24, 2018from Athens8 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to Athens6 seats left$38USD $912Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Athens8 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Athens6 seats left$38USD $912Based on Twin Share
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Athens8 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Athens6 seats left$38USD $912Based on Twin Share
- MondayAug 27, 2018from Athens8 DaysMondaySep 3, 2018to Athens6 seats left$38USD $912Based on Twin Share
- TuesdayAug 28, 2018from Athens8 DaysTuesdaySep 4, 2018to Athens6 seats left$38USD $912Based on Twin Share
- WednesdayAug 29, 2018from Athens8 DaysWednesdaySep 5, 2018to Athens6 seats left$38USD $912Based on Twin Share
- ThursdayAug 30, 2018from Athens8 DaysThursdaySep 6, 2018to Athens6 seats left$38USD $912Based on Twin Share
- FridayAug 31, 2018from Athens8 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Athens6 seats left$38USD $912Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Athens8 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Athens6 seats left$38USD $912Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 October 2018 the full payment of $912 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $912 for Ancient Greece on Foot, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 822 km.
- Athens (Greece)
- 121 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 281 km
- Livadia (Greece)
- 148 km
- Meteora (Greece)
- 272 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $912 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,006 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Ancient Greece on Foot via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 20,819 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours