Ancient Greece on Foot
- Our saving
- US $ 950
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
I travelled solo on the guided Greek Islands Bike & Boat. I booked as twinshare and was paired up with another same sex traveller. Our group, who were a mix of nationalities and ages, all got on really well. A semi retired couple in their 70s were fitter... Read more
- John Tambornino's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Good
Mixed experience. Booked through Utracks, which has contract with a German company - Island Hopping - which was entirely responsible for trip (most passengers booked directly with Island Hopping). Utracks provided poor information in advance - the written... Read more
- Michelle Burkholder's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
I absolutely loved this tour. A great balance between hiking and climbing, amazing food, great wine, local specialties and activities, culture, history, (and more hiking!!) The airline lost my luggage, and Satva graciously handled all follow-up... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join Athens
- Day 2: Explore Athens museums before a hike and dine experience (3-4hrs)
- Day 3: To Delphi, visit ancient city (2hrs)
- Day 4: Walk from Kalivia to Delphi via the ancient footpath 'Skala of Delphi' (5hrs)
- Day 5: Bus to Livadia, visit waterfalls then train to Meteora
- Day 6: Loop walk to visit Megalo Meteora (2.5hrs)
- Day 7: Loop walk to Agia Triada (3hrs)
- Day 8: Train to Athens, trip concludes
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- John16th December 2018
Ancient Greece on Foot
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- MondayApr 1, 2019from Athens8 DaysMondayApr 8, 2019to Athens6 seats left$40USD $950Based on Twin
- TuesdayApr 2, 2019from Athens8 DaysTuesdayApr 9, 2019to Athens6 seats left$40USD $950Based on Twin
- WednesdayApr 3, 2019from Athens8 DaysWednesdayApr 10, 2019to Athens6 seats left$40USD $950Based on Twin
- ThursdayApr 4, 2019from Athens8 DaysThursdayApr 11, 2019to Athens6 seats left$40USD $950Based on Twin
- FridayApr 5, 2019from Athens8 DaysFridayApr 12, 2019to Athens6 seats left$40USD $950Based on Twin
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Athens8 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to Athens6 seats left$40USD $950Based on Twin
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Athens8 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to Athens6 seats left$40USD $950Based on Twin
- MondayApr 8, 2019from Athens8 DaysMondayApr 15, 2019to Athens6 seats left$40USD $950Based on Twin
- TuesdayApr 9, 2019from Athens8 DaysTuesdayApr 16, 2019to Athens6 seats left$40USD $950Based on Twin
- WednesdayApr 10, 2019from Athens8 DaysWednesdayApr 17, 2019to Athens6 seats left$40USD $950Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 March 2019 the full payment of $950 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $950 for Ancient Greece on Foot, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 121 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 281 km
- Livadia (Greece)
- 148 km
- Meteora (Greece)
- 272 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $950 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,152 tours in Europe
- covered by 329 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Ancient Greece on Foot via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,462 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours