Ancient Greece on Foot
- Our saving
- US $ 882
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join Athens
- Day 2: Explore Athens museums before a hike and dine experience (3-4hrs)
- Day 3: To Delphi, visit ancient city (2hrs)
- Day 4: Walk from Kalivia to Delphi via the ancient footpath 'Skala of Delphi' (5hrs)
- Day 5: Bus to Livadia, visit waterfalls then train to Meteora
- Day 6: Loop walk to visit Megalo Meteora (2.5hrs)
- Day 7: Loop walk to Agia Triada (3hrs)
- Day 8: Train to Athens, trip concludes
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
I travelled solo on the guided Greek Islands Bike & Boat. I booked as twinshare and was paired up with another same sex traveller. Our group, who were a mix of nationalities and ages, all got on really well. A semi retired couple in their 70s were fitter... Read more
- John Tambornino's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Good
Mixed experience. Booked through Utracks, which has contract with a German company - Island Hopping - which was entirely responsible for trip (most passengers booked directly with Island Hopping). Utracks provided poor information in advance - the written... Read more
- Todd Schneider's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
Was amazing! Our first time in Switzerland and loved it. Hotel was perfect and the service man Chif gave amazing service and was a perfect interpreter for our poor Italian skillet. Want to go back next year!
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Simonetta7th July 2019
Ancient Greece on Foot
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- FridayOct 25, 2019from Athens8 DaysFridayNov 1, 2019to AthensOnly 2 seats left$10USD $980Based on Twin
- SaturdayOct 26, 2019from Athens8 DaysSaturdayNov 2, 2019to AthensOnly 2 seats left$10USD $980Based on Twin
- SundayOct 27, 2019from Athens8 DaysSundayNov 3, 2019to AthensOnly 2 seats left$10USD $980Based on Twin
- MondayOct 28, 2019from Athens8 DaysMondayNov 4, 2019to AthensOnly 2 seats left$10USD $980Based on Twin
- TuesdayOct 29, 2019from Athens8 DaysTuesdayNov 5, 2019to AthensOnly 2 seats left$10USD $980Based on Twin
- WednesdayOct 30, 2019from Athens8 DaysWednesdayNov 6, 2019to AthensOnly 2 seats left$10USD $980Based on Twin
- WednesdayApr 1, 2020from Athens8 DaysWednesdayApr 8, 2020to AthensOnly 2 seats left$108$990-11%USD $882Based on Twin
- ThursdayApr 2, 2020from Athens8 DaysThursdayApr 9, 2020to AthensOnly 2 seats left$108$990-11%USD $882Based on Twin
- FridayApr 3, 2020from Athens8 DaysFridayApr 10, 2020to AthensOnly 2 seats left$108$990-11%USD $882Based on Twin
- SaturdayApr 4, 2020from Athens8 DaysSaturdayApr 11, 2020to AthensOnly 2 seats left$108$990-11%USD $882Based on Twin
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 5 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 5 January 2020, a minimum payment of $500 is required to confirm your booking with UTracks. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of UTracks. Please familiarise yourself with the UTracks payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Athens (Greece)
- 121 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 281 km
- Livadia (Greece)
- 148 km
- Meteora (Greece)
- 272 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $882 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,222 tours in Europe
- covered by 519 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 31,305 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours