Northern Ireland Bike and Sail
Start and end in Belfast! With the bicycle tour Northern Ireland Bike and Sail, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Belfast, Northern Ireland and 9 other destinations in Europe. Northern Ireland Bike and Sail includes an expert guide.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Bicycle, Boat
- Travel style
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Janice Tedstone's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentThis trip was very, very good. The bikes were of very good quality anf were weel-maintained. All the equipment provide... Read more
- Janice Tedstone's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentWe couldn't have ask for a better self-guided walking tour. Our taxi for our transfer from Oviedo train station to Aren... Read more
- Shaun McMullen's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentExcellent tour that was supplemented by a varied group of hikers who got on well. Great option if you only have a week a... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Bangor
- Day 2: Explore Bangor by bike, cruise to Glenarm, cycle to Cushendall (9+21km/6+14mi)
- Day 3: Cycle and sail between Cushendall, Rathlin Island and Ballycastle (8+15km/5+9mi)
- Day 4: Sail to Londonderry
- Day 5: Loop cycle to Donegal County, explore Londerry, cruise to Greencastle (66km/42mi)
- Day 6: Cross to Portstewart, cycle to Ballycastle and Giant's Causeway (48km/30mi)
- Day 7: Cycle along Torr Head Scenic Road (22km/14mi), return sail to Bangor
- Day 8: Trip concludes in Bangor
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernardette, 59 years old15th September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingNorthern Ireland and England
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Belfast.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Northern Ireland Bike and Sail, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 342 km.
- Belfast (Northern Ireland)
- 30 km
- Larne (Northern Ireland)
- 15 km
- Glenarm (England)
- 14 km
- Cushendall (Ireland)
- 26 km
- Rathlin Island (Northern Ireland)
- 12 km
- Ballycastle (Northern Ireland)
- 71 km
- Londonderry (Northern Ireland)
- 31 km
- Greencastle (England)
- 21 km
- Portrush (Northern Ireland)
- 25 km
- Ballycastle (Northern Ireland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,509 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Northern Ireland Bike and Sail via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,995 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours