Santorini to Crete Guided Walk
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 48:29:26
- Our saving
- US $ 1,267
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Perissa and end in Chania! With the hiking & trekking tour Santorini to Crete Guided Walk, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Perissa, Greece and 9 other destinations in Greece. Santorini to Crete Guided Walk includes an expert guide.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Local Transport, Ferry
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentI travelled solo on the guided Greek Islands Bike & Boat. I booked as twinshare and was paired up with another same sex ... Read more
- Loretta Lyons's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentI had such a wonderful time on this tour. I am not much of a cyclist and the cycling was tiring at times (possibly most... Read more
- Bob Fife's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe food was excellent. Thank you Erika and Christina. The captain and his first mate on the Ave Maria were excellent. T... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join Santorini, meet with guide and group
- Day 2: Walk from Perissa via Ancient Rhira to Pyrgos (3hrs)
- Day 3: Visit Fira and walk to Oia along the caldera (3hrs)
- Day 4: Day at leisure in Santorini, late afternoon high speed ferry to Heraklion in Crete (1.5hrs)
- Day 5: Sightseeing in Heraklion, public bus to Chania (2.5hrs), walk in the old city
- Day 6: Walk through Samaria Gorge to Agia Roumeli, ferry to Loutro (6hrs)
- Day 7: Morning at leisure, afternoon walk to Hora Sfakion (3hrs)
- Day 8: Group transfer to Chania airport, trip concludes
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Benny A31st January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Santorini to Crete Guided Walk
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Perissa8 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Chania0 seats left$55USD $1,315Based on Twin ShareSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Perissa8 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to Chania6 seats left$55USD $1,315Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Perissa8 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Chania6 seats left$53USD $1,267Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Perissa is the starting point and Chania is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 July 2018 the full payment of $1,267 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1267 for Santorini to Crete Guided Walk, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 331 km.
- Perissa (Greece)
- 4 km
- Pyrgos Kallistis (Greece)
- 4 km
- Fira (Greece)
- 7 km
- Oia (Greece)
- 127 km
- Heraklion (Greece)
- 104 km
- Chania (Greece)
- 31 km
- Samaria Gorge (Greece)
- 1 km
- Agia Roumeli (Greece)
- 11 km
- Loutro (Greece)
- 5 km
- Hora Sfakion (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,267 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,958 tours in Europe
- covered by 208 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Santorini to Crete Guided Walk via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,936 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours