Santorini and Crete Guided Walk
- Our saving
- US $ 1,450
- +9 Destinations
- Greek Islands
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentI travelled solo on the guided Greek Islands Bike & Boat. I booked as twinshare and was paired up with another same sex ... Read more
- John Tambornino's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Good...ut other passengers seemed to like it more than I did, so you may too.UTracks Read more
- Janice Tedstone's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentThis trip was very, very good. The bikes were of very good quality anf were weel-maintained. All the equipment provide... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Join Santorini, meet with guide and group
- Day 2: Walk from Perissa via Ancient Rhira to Pyrgos (3hrs)
- Day 3: Visit Fira and walk to Oia along the caldera (3hrs)
- Day 4: Day at leisure in Santorini, late afternoon high speed ferry to Heraklion in Crete (1.5hrs)
- Day 5: Sightseeing in Heraklion, public bus to Chania (2.5hrs), walk in the old city
- Day 6: Walk through Samaria Gorge to Agia Roumeli, ferry to Loutro (6hrs)
- Day 7: Morning at leisure, afternoon walk to Hora Sfakion (3hrs)
- Day 8: Group transfer to Chania airport, trip concludes
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ann10th August 2018
Santorini and Crete Guided Walk
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Perissa8 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Chania6 seats left$45USD $1,450Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Perissa8 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Chania6 seats left$47USD $1,508Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Perissa is the starting point and Chania is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 December 2018 the full payment of $1,450 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1450 for Santorini and Crete Guided Walk, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Perissa (Greece)
- 4 km
- Pyrgos Kallistis (Greece)
- 4 km
- Fira (Greece)
- 7 km
- Oia (Greece)
- 127 km
- Heraklion (Greece)
- 104 km
- Chania (Greece)
- 31 km
- Samaria Gorge (Greece)
- 1 km
- Agia Roumeli (Greece)
- 11 km
- Loutro (Greece)
- 5 km
- Hora Sfakion (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,450 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,509 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Santorini and Crete Guided Walk via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours