Francigena Way: Pavia to Sarzana
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Pavia and end in Sarzana! With the self-guided tour Francigena Way: Pavia to Sarzana, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Pavia, Italy and 13 other destinations in Italy. Starting from $0.00, Francigena Way: Pavia to Sarzana is 100% cheaper than the average 6-10 day tour through Italy.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Bob Fife's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe food was excellent. Thank you Erika and Christina. The captain and his first mate on the Ave Maria were excellent. T... Read more
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...nd Vicenza. A jam-packed itinerary that left me wanting more – thanks UTracks! Read more
- Loretta Lyons's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentI had such a wonderful time on this tour. I am not much of a cyclist and the cycling was tiring at times (possibly most... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Pavia
- Day 2: Transfer then hike through fields and woods to Belgioioso, transfer to Miradola (6hrs)
- Day 3: A short transfer, cross the river Po by ferry then walk to Piacenza (5.5hrs)
- Day 4: Transfer then follow the base of the Apennines to Fiorenzuola (5.5hrs)
- Day 5: Walk to Fidenza and train to Parma (5.5hrs)
- Day 6: Transfer to Berceto and enter Tuscany on the way to Montelungo (6hrs)
- Day 7: Via stone and wood built villages to the city of bridges, Pontremoli (6hrs)
- Day 8: Train to Aulla then on foot past the Apuane Alps to the city of art Sarzana (6.5hrs)
Questions & Answers
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
- Pavia is the starting point and Sarzana is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Francigena Way: Pavia to Sarzana, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 199 km.
- Pavia (Italy)
- 6 km
- San Leonardo (Italy)
- 7 km
- Belgioioso (Italy)
- 10 km
- Miradolo Terme (Italy)
- 23 km
- Piacenza (Italy)
- 11 km
- San Giorgio Piacentino (Italy)
- 14 km
- Fiorenzuola d'Arda (Italy)
- 14 km
- Fidenza (Italy)
- 23 km
- Parma (Italy)
- 42 km
- Berceto (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Francigena Way: Pavia to Sarzana via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,987 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours