Francigena Way: Pavia to Sarzana
Start in Pavia and end in Sarzana! With the discovery tour Francigena Way: Pavia to Sarzana, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Pavia, Italy and 13 other destinations in Italy. Starting from $0.00, Francigena Way: Pavia to Sarzana is 100% cheaper than the average 6-10 day tour through Italy.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- John Bretherton's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat trip and anything is merely a comment on what could be better although it didn’t stop our enjoyment The two mea... Read more
- Margrét Kristjánsdóttir's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentExcellent week, will definitely go again.
- Janice Tedstone's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentThis trip was very, very good. The bikes were of very good quality anf were weel-maintained. All the equipment provide... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Pavia
- Day 2: Transfer then hike through fields and woods to Belgioioso, transfer to Miradola (6hrs)
- Day 3: A short transfer, cross the river Po by ferry then walk to Piacenza (5.5hrs)
- Day 4: Transfer then follow the base of the Apennines to Fiorenzuola (5.5hrs)
- Day 5: Walk to Fidenza and train to Parma (5.5hrs)
- Day 6: Transfer to Berceto and enter Tuscany on the way to Montelungo (6hrs)
- Day 7: Via stone and wood built villages to the city of bridges, Pontremoli (6hrs)
- Day 8: Train to Aulla then on foot past the Apuane Alps to the city of art Sarzana (6.5hrs)
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- MaElma, 45 years old25th September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Pavia is the starting point and Sarzana is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Francigena Way: Pavia to Sarzana, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 199 km.
- Pavia (Italy)
- 6 km
- San Leonardo (Italy)
- 7 km
- Belgioioso (Italy)
- 10 km
- Miradolo Terme (Italy)
- 23 km
- Piacenza (Italy)
- 11 km
- San Giorgio Piacentino (Italy)
- 14 km
- Fiorenzuola d'Arda (Italy)
- 14 km
- Fidenza (Italy)
- 23 km
- Parma (Italy)
- 42 km
- Berceto (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Francigena Way: Pavia to Sarzana via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,995 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours