Tour de Monte Rosa Walk
- Our saving
- US $ 1,232
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Grachen and end in Zermatt! With the hiking & trekking tour Tour de Monte Rosa Walk, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Grachen, Switzerland and 7 other destinations in Europe. Tour de Monte Rosa Walk is a small group tour that includes an expert guide.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Hostel, Hut
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Bob Fife's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe food was excellent. Thank you Erika and Christina. The captain and his first mate on the Ave Maria were excellent. T... Read more
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...nd Vicenza. A jam-packed itinerary that left me wanting more – thanks UTracks! Read more
- Loretta Lyons's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentI had such a wonderful time on this tour. I am not much of a cyclist and the cycling was tiring at times (possibly most... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Meet group in Graëchen and walk to Saas Fee (6-7hrs, +1660m -500m)
- Day 2: Trek to Macugnaga via Monte Moro Pass (2868m), (6-7hrs, +1192m - 1496m)
- Day 3: Walk to Alagna via the Turlo Pass (2738m), (6-7hrs, +1418m -1163m)
- Day 4: Continue through the Val d'Otro to Gressoney (7hrs, +1690m -524m)
- Day 5: Ascend high passes and descend via Lake Forca to Val d'Ayas (6hrs, +850m -539m)
- Day 6: Walk above Cervinia ski resort with superb views to the Matterhorn (7hrs, +1100m -466m)
- Day 7: Continue to Zermatt, trip concludes (6hrs, -1680m)
Questions & Answers
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Tour de Monte Rosa Walk
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Grachen7 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Zermatt6 seats left$38USD $1,232
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Grachen7 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Zermatt6 seats left$38USD $1,232
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Grachen7 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Zermatt6 seats left$38USD $1,232
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Grachen7 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Zermatt6 seats left$38USD $1,232
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Grachen7 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Zermatt6 seats left$38USD $1,232
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Grachen7 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Zermatt6 seats left$38USD $1,232
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Grachen7 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Zermatt6 seats left$38USD $1,232
- SundayAug 19, 2018from Grachen7 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Zermatt6 seats left$38USD $1,232
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Grachen7 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Zermatt6 seats left$38USD $1,232
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Grachen7 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Zermatt6 seats left$38USD $1,232
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Grachen is the starting point and Zermatt is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $1,232 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1232 for Tour de Monte Rosa Walk, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 89 km.
- Grachen (Switzerland)
- 12 km
- Saas-Fee (Switzerland)
- 13 km
- Passo del Monte Moro (Switzerland)
- 3 km
- Macugnaga (Italy)
- 13 km
- Alagna Valsesia (Italy)
- 12 km
- Gressoney-Saint-Jean (Italy)
- 23 km
- Breuil-Cervinia (Italy)
- 13 km
- Zermatt (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,232 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Tour de Monte Rosa Walk via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours