Tour de Monte Rosa Walk
- Our saving
- US $ 1,309
- JUST PAY $99 TODAY
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Hostel, Hut
- Max Group Size
- Local Transport
- Travel style
- Hiking & Trekking
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Meet group in Grächen and walk to Saas Fee (6-7hrs, +800m -1000m)
- Day 2: Trek to Macugnaga via Monte Moro Pass (2868m), (6-7hrs, +653m - 1496m)
- Day 3: Walk to Alagna via the Turlo Pass (2738m), (6-7hrs, +1418m -1163m)
- Day 4: Continue through the Val d'Otro to Gressoney (7hrs, +1727m -524m)
- Day 5: Ascend high passes and descend via Lake Forca to Val d'Ayas (6hrs, +850m -900m)
- Day 6: Walk above Cervinia ski resort - superb views to the Matterhorn (7hrs, +1500m -466m)
- Day 7: Continue to Zermatt, trip concludes (6hrs, -1645m)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- davidzskyegroupcomau's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - Good
We completed the trip in early July so weather was very good with only one afternoon of heavy rain. We decided to take the unguided trip and started our journey in Bolzano. The train tickets from Como to Bolzano were very expensive so make sure you book... Read more
- Cassandra Hamblin's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
The self-guided tour was great! We loved the flexibility to go when we wanted and not be in a large group. The planning and packet of materials was very, very helpful! We would suggest a few slight improvements. Hiking days should be a bit more spread... Read more
- Denise Lange's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellent
The accommodations were outstanding on this bike tour. Friendly and comfortable
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jay3rd January 2019
Tour de Monte Rosa Walk
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Grachen7 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Zermatt6 seats left$40USD $1,309
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Grachen7 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to Zermatt0 seats left$40USD $1,309Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayAug 11, 2019from Grachen7 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Zermatt6 seats left$40USD $1,309
- SundayAug 18, 2019from Grachen7 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Zermatt0 seats left$40USD $1,309Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayAug 25, 2019from Grachen7 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to Zermatt6 seats left$40USD $1,309
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Grachen7 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Zermatt6 seats left$40USD $1,309
- SundaySep 8, 2019from Grachen7 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Zermatt6 seats left$40USD $1,309
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Grachen is the starting point and Zermatt is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 4 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 4 October 2019, a minimum payment of $99 is required to confirm your booking with UTracks. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 75 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of UTracks. Please familiarise yourself with the UTracks payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Grachen (Switzerland)
- 12 km
- Saas-Fee (Switzerland)
- 13 km
- Passo del Monte Moro (Switzerland)
- 3 km
- Macugnaga (Italy)
- 13 km
- Alagna Valsesia (Italy)
- 12 km
- Gressoney-Saint-Jean (Italy)
- 23 km
- Breuil-Cervinia (Italy)
- 13 km
- Zermatt (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,309 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,859 tours in Europe
- covered by 568 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Tour de Monte Rosa Walk via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 29,256 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours