Tour de Monte Rosa Walk
- Our saving
- US $ 1,309
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Grachen and end in Zermatt! With the hiking & trekking tour Tour de Monte Rosa Walk, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Grachen, Switzerland and 7 other destinations in Europe. Tour de Monte Rosa Walk is a small group tour that includes an expert guide.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Hostel, Hut
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Hiking & Trekking
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- John Bretherton's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat trip and anything is merely a comment on what could be better although it didn’t stop our enjoyment The two mea... Read more
- Margrét Kristjánsdóttir's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentExcellent week, will definitely go again.
- rupinder mann's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentThe food in las heurdes hotel was terrible
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Meet group in Graëchen and walk to Saas Fee (6-7hrs, +1660m -500m)
- Day 2: Trek to Macugnaga via Monte Moro Pass (2868m), (6-7hrs, +1192m - 1496m)
- Day 3: Walk to Alagna via the Turlo Pass (2738m), (6-7hrs, +1418m -1163m)
- Day 4: Continue through the Val d'Otro to Gressoney (7hrs, +1690m -524m)
- Day 5: Ascend high passes and descend via Lake Forca to Val d'Ayas (6hrs, +850m -539m)
- Day 6: Walk above Cervinia ski resort with superb views to the Matterhorn (7hrs, +1100m -466m)
- Day 7: Continue to Zermatt, trip concludes (6hrs, -1680m)
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jennifer, 59 years old26th September 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Tour de Monte Rosa Walk
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Grachen7 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Zermatt6 seats left$40USD $1,309
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Grachen7 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Zermatt6 seats left$40USD $1,309
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Grachen7 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Zermatt6 seats left$40USD $1,309
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Grachen7 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Zermatt6 seats left$40USD $1,309
- SundayJul 28, 2019from Grachen7 DaysSaturdayAug 3, 2019to Zermatt6 seats left$40USD $1,309
- SundayAug 4, 2019from Grachen7 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to Zermatt6 seats left$40USD $1,309
- SundayAug 11, 2019from Grachen7 DaysSaturdayAug 17, 2019to Zermatt6 seats left$40USD $1,309
- SundayAug 18, 2019from Grachen7 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Zermatt6 seats left$40USD $1,309
- SundayAug 25, 2019from Grachen7 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to Zermatt6 seats left$40USD $1,309
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Grachen7 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Zermatt6 seats left$40USD $1,309
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Grachen is the starting point and Zermatt is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2018 the full payment of $1,309 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1309 for Tour de Monte Rosa Walk, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 89 km.
- Grachen (Switzerland)
- 12 km
- Saas-Fee (Switzerland)
- 13 km
- Passo del Monte Moro (Switzerland)
- 3 km
- Macugnaga (Italy)
- 13 km
- Alagna Valsesia (Italy)
- 12 km
- Gressoney-Saint-Jean (Italy)
- 23 km
- Breuil-Cervinia (Italy)
- 13 km
- Zermatt (Switzerland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,309 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,576 tours in Europe
- covered by 257 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Tour de Monte Rosa Walk via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,013 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours