Ten Lakes Family Cycle
Start and end in Salzburg! With the self-guided tour Ten Lakes Family Cycle, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Salzburg, Austria and 4 other destinations in Austria. Starting from $0.00, Ten Lakes Family Cycle is 100% cheaper than the average 5-9 day tour through Austria.
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Tsze Chan's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentIt was a well-designed tour - at times it may seem a bit more difficult than expected in terms of the slopes, but once a... Read more
- ArthurGreaves's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentThis was a lovely cycling tour with a great guide and driver.
- Shaun McMullen's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentExcellent tour that was supplemented by a varied group of hikers who got on well. Great option if you only have a week a... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Salzburg
- Day 2: To Holzöster/Dorfibm (approx. 30 or 45 km/18.5 or 28 mi + train journey)
- Day 3: Rest day or cycle along the Salzach river to Burghausen (40km/25mi)
- Day 4: Continue to the Trumer Lakes district (35km/21.7mi)
- Day 5: Rest day to visit the lido and challenge yourself on the high ropes course
- Day 6: Cycle back to Salzburg (35km/21.7mi)
- Day 7: Trip concludes
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Salzburg.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Ten Lakes Family Cycle, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 94 km.
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 17 km
- Oberndorf bei Salzburg (Austria)
- 14 km
- Holzoster (Austria)
- 3 km
- Dorfibm (Austria)
- 38 km
- Mondsee (Austria)
- 22 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,374 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Ten Lakes Family Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,010 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours