Portugal Wine and Castles Cycle
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 1 Jun 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,368
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Arraiolos and end in Estremoz! With the self-guided tour Portugal Wine and Castles Cycle, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Arraiolos, Portugal and 4 other destinations in Portugal. Starting from $1368, Portugal Wine and Castles Cycle is 11% cheaper than the average 6-10 day tour through Portugal.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Kim's review about another UTracks tour4.0 - GoodLove my trip! Hope to visit this place once again.
- Loretta Lyons's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentI had such a wonderful time on this tour. I am not much of a cyclist and the cycling was tiring at times (possibly most... Read more
- Bob Fife's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe food was excellent. Thank you Erika and Christina. The captain and his first mate on the Ave Maria were excellent. T... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Arraiolos
- Day 2: Visit the castle before continuing to Évora, partly along a rail trail (42km/26mi)
- Day 3: Cycle past pre historic sites on a circular route (45km/28mi)
- Day 4: Cycle to Reguengos de Monsaraz past the castle of Valongo (50km/31mi)
- Day 5: Cycle to the fortified village of Monsaraz (35km/22mi)
- Day 6: Cycle to Vila Viçosa, Portugal's marble capital (50km/31mi)
- Day 7: Taste Petiscos (Portuguese tapas) at small taverns enroute to Estremoz (35km/22mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
- Cycling Portugal
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Portugal Wine and Castles Cycle
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Arraiolos8 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to EstremozOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,368Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Arraiolos8 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to EstremozOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,368Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Arraiolos8 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to EstremozOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,368Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Arraiolos8 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to EstremozOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,368Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Arraiolos8 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to EstremozOnly 2 seats left$42USD $1,368Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Arraiolos8 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to EstremozOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,436Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Arraiolos8 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to EstremozOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,436Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Arraiolos8 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to EstremozOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,436Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Arraiolos8 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to EstremozOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,436Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Arraiolos8 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to EstremozOnly 2 seats left$44USD $1,436Based on Twin Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Arraiolos is the starting point and Estremoz is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 July 2018 the full payment of $1,368 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1368 for Portugal Wine and Castles Cycle, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 112 km.
- Arraiolos (Portugal)
- 18 km
- Evora (Portugal)
- 37 km
- Reguengos de Monsaraz (Portugal)
- 40 km
- Vila Vicosa (Portugal)
- 17 km
- Estremoz (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,368 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,111 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Portugal Wine and Castles Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 18,013 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours