Women's Mont Blanc Guided Walk
Start and end in Chamonix! With the hiking & trekking tour Women's Mont Blanc Guided Walk, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Chamonix, France and 4 other destinations in Europe. Women's Mont Blanc Guided Walk includes an expert guide.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Hut
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Shaun McMullen's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentExcellent tour that was supplemented by a varied group of hikers who got on well. Great option if you only have a week a... Read more
- Saskia Ammon's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellentwe did the 8 days counter clockwise, self-guided tour. the information provided by tour radar / Renee has been excellent... Read more
- Janice Iredale's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentIt was wonderful The guide accommodation and food were amazing
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Geneva, group transfer to Chamonix
- Day 2: From the Chamonix Valley, begin walk to Trient (6 hours/894m)
- Day 3: Walk to Champex (6 hours/930m or 1082m)
- Day 4: Bus to Ferret and cross the Grand Col Ferret to Elena (4 hours/830m)
- Day 5: To Berthone (5-6 hours/750m)
- Day 6: Ascend the Checroui Pass (1956m) and traverse the Val Veni (6 hours/1560m)
- Day 7: Over the Seigne mountain pass (2516m) into France (7 hours/1150m)
- Day 8: Walk to Notre Dame de La Gorge (5 hours/935m), trip concludes
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ann10th August 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Chamonix.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Women's Mont Blanc Guided Walk, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 83 km.
- Chamonix (France)
- 17 km
- Trient (Switzerland)
- 9 km
- Champex (Switzerland)
- 7 km
- Col de Grand Ferret (Switzerland)
- 33 km
- Contamines Natural Reserve (France)
- 18 km
- Chamonix (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Women's Mont Blanc Guided Walk via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,989 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours