Women's Camino - Sarria to Santiago
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 1 Jun 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Sarria and end in Santiago de Compostela! With the hiking & trekking tour Women's Camino - Sarria to Santiago, you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Sarria to Santiago de Compostela and through Sarria, Spain and 7 other destinations in Spain. Women's Camino - Sarria to Santiago includes an expert guide.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Nicola's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...d them, and I am planning to use them again for my next European trip.UTracks Read more
- Michael Melichar's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentI walked the Camino de Santiago from Leon to Santiago and it was amongst the most memorable travel experiences of my lif... Read more
- G Cheung's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...iers and the self-guided maps and guides provided were easy to follow.UTracks Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Sarria
- Day 2: Walk through the hills of Galicia to Portomarin (6hrs, 22km)
- Day 3: To Palas de Rei (6-7hrs, 24km)
- Day 4: Leave Lugo to enter La Coruña and on to Melide (4.5hrs, 15km)
- Day 5: To Arzúa (4hrs, 14km)
- Day 6: To Rúa (5-6hrs, 19km)
- Day 7: Arrive Santiago (5-6hrs, 21km)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
- Walking the Camino de Santiago
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Sarria is the starting point and Santiago de Compostela is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Women's Camino - Sarria to Santiago, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 108 km.
- Sarria (Spain)
- 17 km
- Portomarin (Spain)
- 22 km
- Palas de Rei (Spain)
- 13 km
- Melide (Spain)
- 12 km
- Arzua (Spain)
- 15 km
- A Rua (Spain)
- 16 km
- Pedrouzo (Spain)
- 13 km
- Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,111 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Women's Camino - Sarria to Santiago via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 18,013 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours