Southern Winter Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 846
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Enjoy tasty gelato in St Mark’s Square.
- See the picturesque St. Peter's Basilica in Rome.
- Visit the Alpine paradise of Lauterbrunnen
- Explore the colourful islands of Burano and Murano.
- Rather Poor
- CCiaraWritten on February 12, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Holly was an amazing tour guide! Story time with Holly as we were arriving at new places was the best! Her knowledge was incredible and she was always there to help you. Thank you Holly! xx
- AAbigailRickatsonWritten on February 3, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Best Guide! So knowledgeable on what to do where with a lot of tips and hints for the best deals. Very kind and helpful. Holly also loves to have a laugh and keep everything upbeat and joyful. Had a wonderful time on the busabout tour, would reccomend her... Read more
- GerardWritten on February 2, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Holly was an amazing guide from start to finish! I really enjoyed the bus trips, and how fun the storytelling can be! Its very insightful! I will miss the busabout family and being on tour with holly! Hope to be part another adventure soon!
- EEdAbbottWritten on February 2, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Such an amazing tour, I honestly had the best time. Holly is the best tour guide I have ever had! She is kind, funny, a lot of fun and puts her heart & soul into her job. She is so knowledgeable and I learned so much from my trip. Would 100% recommend!
- BBrideyCroweWritten on February 2, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Me and my friend did both the southern and winter tour and loved it. Holly and Christos are really quite the duo and made our trip as amazing as it was.
- ECEVALUZWritten on February 2, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Though it is budget wise, would you have at least for optional activities and excursions give their estimated prices so the clients will have an idea and extra budget for that. In addition, prior concern of customers regarding the accomodations shall be... Read more
- DODienitaWritten on February 2, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Site seeing - provide a detailed program/sheet forms allowing passengers to choose/decide on the start of tours instead one day before
- CCatKusmukDoddWritten on January 25, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour was an amazing time, however, the itinerary was slightly deceiving. We were told that we would have two days in each city but due to driving, we only really had 1 full day and 1 night.
- JJoelDiMartinoWritten on January 13, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Amazing experience and new friends
- NNadiaBierhuizenWritten on January 8, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Toby is an amazing tour guide, he knows a lot about each country we visited and had some great recommendations for activities and attractions in each city. Would highly recommend travelling with busabout and you’d be lucky to have Toby as a guide.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Munich to Venice
- Venice to Rome
- Rome to Florence
- Florence to Lauterbrunnen
- Lauterbrunnen to Paris
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Hi, We're Busabout!
- Busabout Winter Trips
- THE SQUAD GO TO... MUNICH!
- THE SQUAD GO TO... PARIS!
- THE SQUAD GO TO... LAUTERBRUNNEN!
- THE SQUAD GO TO... FLORENCE!
- THE SQUAD GO TO... ROME!
- THE SQUAD GO TO... VENICE!
- Welcome to... Berlin
- Welcome to...Lauterbrunnen
- Welcome to...Venice
- Welcome to... Paris
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the age range?
Busabout trips are geared towards young independent backpackers, and generally attract an age range of around 18 - 30. This is just a guide, however, and there are no upper age limits for this tour. As long as you share their spirit of travel you’ll be fine!
I am a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
If you are a solo traveller, you will share a room with another single traveller of the same gender from your group. However, if you would like a private room there is a single supplement which is an additional cost and can be added at the time of booking by asking one of our Travel Experts.
What are the typical breakfasts?
Breakfasts on this tour are usually buffet style in order to cater for different dietary requirements. This means that there are plenty of continental options available if you wish to try them.
Guides who have led this tour
- "My favorite song is, I know what you want by Maria Carey and Busta Rhymes. I love sharing Asia culture..."
- "I am a Scottish lass born and bred who caught the travel bug from a young age! I am a massive film geek,..."
- "Despite being a man with a beard I consider myself still a 5yr old boy, exploring the world full of curiosities..."
- "Ciao! My name is Pete, I am a European tour guide working with Busabout for 2018 and 2019, in love with..."
- "A Melbourne boy turned global citizen, with a passion for good views, breakfast foods, and life on the..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- William14th November 2018
Southern Winter Adventure
- SaturdayNov 9, 2019from Munich10 DaysMondayNov 18, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$133$979-14%USD $846
- WednesdayNov 20, 2019from Munich10 DaysFridayNov 29, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$133$979-14%USD $846
- WednesdayDec 4, 2019from Munich10 DaysFridayDec 13, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$133$979-14%USD $846
- SundayDec 15, 2019from Munich10 DaysTuesdayDec 24, 2019to Paris10+ seats left$140$1,029-14%USD $889
- SundayDec 29, 2019from Munich10 DaysTuesdayJan 7, 2020to Paris10+ seats left$140$1,029-14%USD $889
- ThursdayJan 9, 2020from Munich10 DaysSaturdayJan 18, 2020to Paris10+ seats left$140$1,029-14%USD $889
- ThursdayJan 23, 2020from Munich10 DaysSaturdayFeb 1, 2020to Paris10+ seats left$140$1,029-14%USD $889
- MondayFeb 3, 2020from Munich10 DaysWednesdayFeb 12, 2020to Paris10+ seats left$133$979-14%USD $846
- MondayFeb 17, 2020from Munich10 DaysWednesdayFeb 26, 2020to Paris10+ seats left$133$979-14%USD $846
- FridayFeb 28, 2020from Munich10 DaysSundayMar 8, 2020to Paris10+ seats left$133$979-14%USD $846
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany , Italy and France
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Munich is the starting point and Paris is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 July 2019 the full payment of $846 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $846 for Southern Winter Adventure, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Munich (Germany)
- 305 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 394 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 232 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 409 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 486 km
- Paris (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $846 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,189 tours in Europe
- covered by 534 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 15 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Southern Winter Adventure