Eastern Winter Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 731
- Taste the local pierogi with a shot of Zubrowka in Prague
- Visit the ruin bars in Budapest
- Explore Salzburg's best spots
- Rather Poor
- DRDylanWritten on May 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentMy girlfriend and I were absolutely stoked with our choice to do this tour, and were so lucky to have Wes as a guide. Couldn’t have asked for a more enthusiastic, informative and fun guide! The world would be a better place if it had more Wes’ in it.Show detailed ratings
- MaeveWritten on May 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentNever done a tour with a group of people before but had an absolutely amazing time. Have recommended Bus about to friends and family. Wes was a fantastic tour guide and really made everyone feel welcome and always checked if you were having a good time, etc. Couldn't have wished for a better tourShow detailed ratings
- MRMerelynWritten on January 22, 20184.0 - GoodI found website not very helpful. It stated that only transport was included in the price. Once I paid and asked how to organise accom it then said accom was included??? Tour was great; I would have loved to stay longer in each location, but I guess that would be a trade-off with visiting so many places in a short amount of time.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Prague to Krakow
- Krakow to Zakopane
- Zakopane to Budapest
- Budapest to Salzburg
- Salzburg to Munich
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
We are unable to arrange airport transfers for this tour, therefore passengers will need to make their own way to the starting point. All Busabouts starting points are centrally located and have good public transport links so there should be no trouble getting there!
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Busabout is unable to assist with booking additional accommodation directly, however, if you log in to 'My Trip' it's easy to add additional nights at any of the recommended properties.
What is the age range?
The age range for this tour is 18 - 99 years old. 18-year-olds are unable to participate in this tour except under exceptional circumstances and providing they are accompanied by an adult. There is no upper age limit though, and anyone with a passion for travel is free to join!
Guides who have led this tour
- "A Melbourne boy turned global citizen, with a passion for good views, breakfast foods, and life on the..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
Eastern Winter Adventure
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- MondayNov 12, 2018from Prague9 DaysTuesdayNov 20, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$104$879-12%USD $775
- MondayNov 26, 2018from Prague9 DaysTuesdayDec 4, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$104$879-12%USD $775
- FridayDec 7, 2018from Prague9 DaysSaturdayDec 15, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$18USD $861
- FridayDec 21, 2018from Prague9 DaysSaturdayDec 29, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$18USD $861
- TuesdayJan 1, 2019from Prague9 DaysWednesdayJan 9, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$104$879-12%USD $775
- TuesdayJan 15, 2019from Prague9 DaysWednesdayJan 23, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$104$879-12%USD $775
- SaturdayJan 26, 2019from Prague9 DaysSundayFeb 3, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$104$879-12%USD $775
- SaturdayFeb 9, 2019from Prague9 DaysSundayFeb 17, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$104$879-12%USD $775
- WednesdayFeb 20, 2019from Prague9 DaysThursdayFeb 28, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$104$879-12%USD $775
- FridayNov 1, 2019from Prague9 DaysSaturdayNov 9, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$98$829-12%USD $731
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
- EuroAustria and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Munich is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 December 2018 the full payment of $731 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $731 for Eastern Winter Adventure, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 394 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 85 km
- Zakopane (Poland)
- 211 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 450 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 115 km
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $731 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Eastern Winter Adventure