Northern Winter Adventure
- Our saving
- US $ 812
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Admire the gothic architecture of Notre-Dame.
- Grab a pint of the Netherland's most popular beer.
- Discover hidden treasures in the markets at Bruges.
- Visit the famous Red Light District in Amsterdam.
- Rather Poor
- SShaydonPritchardWritten on March 15, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Awesome personality, Well educated when it comes to history and landmarks of place + super friendly bubbly personality. Also great recommendations for activity & food places at each stop
- KKatieWritten on March 15, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Susie was fantastic!! Very knowledgeable, helpful and approachable. Hope to see you again Susie!
- GGiorgioWritten on February 26, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Awesome guide Holly, super kind, super knowledgeable. Great drivers. Trip of a lifetime!! Highly recommend for anyone. Thanks again for all the memories!! Giorgio-
- BenWritten on February 4, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Peter was an excellent tour guide, very knowledgeable, approachable and helpful. Highly recommend!
- IIsobelBowditchWritten on February 2, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Holly was the best tour guide I’ve ever had! So much fun, so kind and patient. Couldn’t recommend her more highly, she made the trip amazing, wouldn’t have been the same without her.
- BBrideyCroweWritten on February 2, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Holly is the best! She knows so much about everywhere we went and was always happy to have a chat. Everything was very organised and well put together.
- AjmalWritten on January 29, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Peter was the perfect tour guide ! Very dynamic and friendly. He made everyone feel comfortable and was always there whenever we had a problem. The little fun history lessons before we visit any place and the awesome recommendations about things to do made... Read more
- TTomHillWritten on January 28, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Peter was a great tour guide. He was very personalable with everyone on the trip and adaptable to each individual. His knowledge of the history of each area we visit was really interesting to hear as we enter each new country. Peter made the adventure easy... Read more
- JessicaWritten on January 25, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Great trip, managed to see so much in a short space of time. Would defs recommend it as well as Pete and Vasco...they made a mean team.
- MelanieWritten on January 18, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Holly was a fantastic guide, super welcoming and friendly and makes the effort to get to know everyone on the tour. She has great recommendations for food, drinks and places to see in all the cities we visited, and gave entertaining historical facts too.... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Paris to Bruge
- Bruges to Amsterdam
- Amsterdam to Berlin
- Berlin to Prague
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
- Hi, We're Busabout!
- Busabout Winter Trips
- Busabout Europe 2019
- Meet the Crew
- THE SQUAD GO TO... PARIS!
- THE SQUAD GO TO... PRAGUE!
- THE SQUAD GO TO... BERLIN!
- THE SQUAD GO TO... AMSTERDAM!
- THE SQUAD GO TO... BRUGES!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How large are the tour groups?
Busabout is a very popular youth operator who tends to fill buses of up to 28 people. Therefore you should expect to see an average group size of about 16 people.
What is the age range?
Busabout trips are geared towards young independent backpackers, and generally attract an age range of around 18 - 30. This is just a guide, however, and there are no upper age limits for this tour. As long as you share their spirit of travel you’ll be fine!
Do you arrange airport transfers?
There are no airport transfers included in this tour, therefore you will need to make their own way to the starting point. All Busabout starting points are centrally located and have good public transport links so there should be no trouble getting there!
Guides who have led this tour
- "My favorite song is, I know what you want by Maria Carey and Busta Rhymes. I love sharing Asia culture..."
- "Hi There! my name is Peter and I work as a tour guide in Europe! Hit me up with your feedback so I can..."
- "Despite being a man with a beard I consider myself still a 5yr old boy, exploring the world full of curiosities..."
- "A Melbourne boy turned global citizen, with a passion for good views, breakfast foods, and life on the..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Terence31st October 2018
Northern Winter Adventure
- ThursdayOct 24, 2019from Paris9 DaysFridayNov 1, 2019to Prague10+ seats left$17USD $812
- MondayNov 4, 2019from Paris9 DaysTuesdayNov 12, 2019to Prague10+ seats left$17USD $812
- MondayNov 18, 2019from Paris9 DaysTuesdayNov 26, 2019to Prague10+ seats left$17USD $812
- FridayNov 29, 2019from Paris9 DaysSaturdayDec 7, 2019to Prague10+ seats left$18USD $861
- FridayDec 13, 2019from Paris9 DaysSaturdayDec 21, 2019to Prague10+ seats left$18USD $861
- TuesdayDec 24, 2019from Paris9 DaysWednesdayJan 1, 2020to Prague10+ seats left$18USD $861
- TuesdayJan 7, 2020from Paris9 DaysWednesdayJan 15, 2020to Prague10+ seats left$18USD $861
- SaturdayJan 18, 2020from Paris9 DaysSundayJan 26, 2020to Prague10+ seats left$17USD $812
- SaturdayFeb 1, 2020from Paris9 DaysSundayFeb 9, 2020to Prague10+ seats left$17USD $812
- WednesdayFeb 12, 2020from Paris9 DaysThursdayFeb 20, 2020to Prague10+ seats left$17USD $812
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroFrance , Belgium , Netherlands and Germany
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Paris is the starting point and Prague is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 May 2019 the full payment of $812 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $812 for Northern Winter Adventure, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Paris (France)
- 269 km
- Bruges (Belgium)
- 173 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 577 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 280 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $812 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,759 tours in Europe
- covered by 440 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 28 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Northern Winter Adventure