Icelandic Beats (Secret Solstice Festival)
- +3 Destinations
- Iceland South Coast
- Tour Iceland's stunning golden circle
- Adventure to the black sands of Vik
- Experience the epic Secret Solstice Festival
- Take a dip in the geothermal Spa's
- Feel alive in the city of Reykjavik
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- JJonWritten on December 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentBest decision I have made in a long time to head on tour with Beats Travel. I am not usually one for tours but when I saw everything was arranged for me including my music festival ticket I couldn't say no. Personally I felt this company was a lot less 'cheesy' than others I have seen and from the get-go, this was exactly what I experienced. The Beats Travel crew are a group of young, educated music and travel lovers who just want to show passengers something different. From the different areas, local culture to the best music around. They also love to get stuck in and party with the rest of us. I went on the Balkan Beats tour but can't find anywhere to that one. It was awesome. Partied in a huge fortress one day, and went on a walking tour in Sarajevo the next!Show detailed ratings
- JJamesWritten on October 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentWent on Icelandic Beats and it was a truly memorable trip. The music and tour was amazing throughout. Can't wait to go on another tour!Show detailed ratings
- MMitchWritten on August 9, 20175.0 - ExcellentI had two weeks off holiday in Australia and decided to join Beats Travel on their Icelandic Beats experience. Where do I start! I had one of the best times in my life and can’t recommend it enough. From exploring the stunning country of Iceland to partying with a group that became my family at Secret Solstice Festival, this eight day adventure had it all! The age and different nationalities of everyone in the group really added to the trip and I feel their was a perfect balance of culture, exploring music and fun. Beats arranged everything from tickets, accommodation to even a private party with one of the DJs who was playing at the festival which really made them stand out from any other tour operator I have been with. The accommodation that they selected was in a stunning location just outside of town which I really think added to the week as well. There was no hidden costs and even the blue lagoon ticket was included which was a great relief as Iceland is not cheap. Definitely recommend. Thanks Beats Travel and I’ll see you next year at the Blue lagoon!!Show detailed ratings
- BBethWritten on July 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentThis tour was amazing!!! I stopped doing group tours a while ago as I found that I preferred solo travel. However, having been recommended Beats and wanting to experience some less known festivals (and not having any friends with time off or the drive to come) so decided to give Iceland Beats a go. And I have no regrets!!! It's a great balance of music, partying, sightseeing and hanging out with your newest friends. I have already booked on 2 more tours this summer with Beats and made plans for further travel with one of my new Beats family members. Cannot recommend them enough!!!Show detailed ratings
- FMFrankWritten on July 10, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe Icelandic Beats tour was an amazing experience. Beats Travel prepared a top plan for us, a perfect mix of travel, discovery, hang out, downtime and of course party. We arrived not knowing anyone and by the end we were like family! I was so sad to leave, let's do this all over again please!!Show detailed ratings
- KaylieWritten on June 28, 20175.0 - Excellenticeland is an incredible country.. getting to see it with the beats fam brought it to a whole other level! the golden circle, the black sand beaches and secret solstice festival all along side a great crew, what more could you ask for! this was my second beats travel tour and i can't wait for the next one!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Reykjavik
- Day 2 Icelandic Geothermal Spa
- Day 3 Keflavik
- Day 4 Vik
- Day 5 to 7 Reykjavik
- Day 8 Reykjavik
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Beats Travel
- Why Beats Travel - Passenger Testimonal
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Icelandic Beats
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How much Free Time will I have?
We would like to give you as much free time as possible to explore each of our destinations. Of course we will be there to show you what we love to do in each city and recommend our favourite coffee hang outs, restaurants, bars and local nightlife hotspots. We will be heading out to the different nightlife venues in each town but of course, this is up to you if you would like to join us on the beat any particular night!
Is there an age limit or minimum age requirement?
Here at Beats Travel we believe you are as young as you feel! Saying that, we have revolved our tours around catering for the young enthusiastic market of 18-30’s who want something different from their travel experience and who want to focus as much on the music as the travel and culture.
Does the price of the tour include flights?
No. The price of your Beats Travel tour will not include any flights. It is your own responsibility to meet us at the specified meeting point on the first day of your tour! After that, all coach transport is included in the price of your tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Beats Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 September 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Icelandic Beats (Secret Solstice Festival), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Beats Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Beats Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 40 km
- Keflavik (Iceland)
- 189 km
- Vik (Iceland)
- 123 km
- Laugarvatn (Iceland)
- 57 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,658 tours in Europe
- covered by 239 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Icelandic Beats (Secret Solstice Festival) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Icelandic Beats (Secret Solstice Festival)