5 Day Reykjavík & Local Highlights
- Our saving
- US $ 739
- +6 Destinations
- South Iceland
- Visit the Golden Circle, full of geothermal wonders
- Enjoy some free time in Reykjavík
- Discover the breathtaking southern coast of the island
- Admire magnificent glaciers
- Age range
- 4 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Discovery, Self-Guided, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- THToshieWritten on July 9, 20184.0 - Good
This was my first time using TourRadar to book an Iceland trip. Booking online was very easy and I was lucky enough to have Anna Margret of Saga Travel as my booking agent. She was very efficient. She answered all my queries and arranged roundtrip transfers... Read moreShow detailed ratingsSaga Travel commented on this reviewHi Toshie, Anna Margrét here at Saga Travel GeoIceland. Thank you for your great review on our Short Break - glad to have you travel with us! :-) Sending my best regards, Anna Margrét
- DBDavidWritten on January 17, 20185.0 - Excellent
The accommodation at Sunna was clean and comfy, also well placed in Reykjavik. Our window view was of the famous church and overlooking the statue museum. The breakfast was small but everything you needed ; cereal, toast, meat, cheese fruit, tea and... Read moreShow detailed ratingsSaga Travel commented on this reviewHi hi David - this is Hildigunnur at Saga Travel, thank you very much for a great review it´s always nice to hear from your customers how they experience our service. We hope to see you again in Iceland and would love to assist yo with your travel. Kind regards Hildigunnur
- HLHongWritten on January 2, 20184.0 - Good
Tour overall was fine. We enjoyed the tour & itinerary provided, the tour guides were punctual and did deliver what was written on the tour. The only disappointment was the fact that they did not provide sufficient information daily as to when would be the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsSaga Travel commented on this reviewHi hi Hong Lui Tan - this is Hildigunnur here at Saga Travel. It´s always nice to hear from our customers to improve our service. We thank you for your nice words and helpful comments and hope to see you again in Iceland. Kind regards Hildigunnur
- NNancyWritten on June 21, 20174.0 - Good
The trip to Iceland was awesome. All of the guides were terrific, there was Wi-Fi on any tour buses and the scenery was stunning. The hostel was not super clean but it was a bed and we made the best of it. Very good times had in Iceland.Show detailed ratingsSaga Travel commented on this reviewHello Nancy, nice to hear that you had such a nice experience in Iceland and we hope to see you again. All the best Hildigunnur
- NPNancyWritten on April 23, 20174.0 - Good
Iceland was fantastic....so much to see....be prepared for variety in the weather, have a positive attitude, and you will have an amazing timeShow detailed ratingsSaga Travel commented on this reviewHello Nancy. We are happy to hear that you had a great time in Iceland and hope to see you back :-) Best regards Tinna
- MJMatthewWritten on February 23, 20174.5 - Excellent
Our visit to Iceland was fantastic. Our day trip guides (Paul and Simon) were friendly knowledgeable and enthusiastic - particularly Simon, who guided us around the Southern Coast. There is so much to see and do we will need to make a return visit in... Read moreShow detailed ratingsSaga Travel commented on this reviewHi Matthew, glad to hear you enjoyed Páll and Símon's company :) We hope to see you in Iceland in the future, we will gladly assist you! Best regards, Anna Margrét
- MSMargaretWritten on February 18, 20174.5 - Excellent
The trip was great. The landscape and experiences in the north were amasing and the guide was very informative and thorough. He had excellent local knowledge which he shared with great enthusiam. He looked afer all of the group ensurung we were all aware of... Read moreShow detailed ratingsSaga Travel commented on this reviewHi Margaret Thank you very much for your review, we are very happy to learn that you enjoyed your adventure to North Iceland! Always welcome again. Warm regards, Tinna.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Northern Lights Tour (only winter)
- Day 2 Golden Circle Classic
- Day 3 Whale Watching Tour (only summer)
- Day 4 South Coast Nature Highlights
- Day 5 Departure
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you arrange a transportation from airport to Reykiavic hotel?
Yes,a transportation from KEF International airport to hotel in Reykjavík can be organized. Bus transport cost per person. Private transport is also available and the cost depends on how many you are travelling together.
I am vegan and was wondering if there would be any vegan options for the included breakfasts.
Yes, once your accommodation is booked, the accommodation will be notified with your dietary needs.
What are the options for the accommodation on this tour?
Budget accommodation - is by standard a double/twin room in hostels and guesthouses with shared bathroom facilities.
All rooms come with made up beds. Breakfast is included.
Comfort accommodation - is by standard a double/twin room in hotels and guesthouses with private facilities. All rooms come with made up beds and towels. Breakfast is included.
Superior accommodation - is by standard a double/twin room in four star hotels or the best available accommodation with private facilities. All rooms come with made up beds and towels. Customers can request a single room with an applicable fee. Breakfast is included, unless otherwise stated.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gerry6th November 2018
5 Day Reykjavík & Local Highlights
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- SundayDec 16, 2018from Reykjavik5 DaysThursdayDec 20, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$31USD $739
- MondayDec 17, 2018from Reykjavik5 DaysFridayDec 21, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$31USD $739
- TuesdayDec 18, 2018from Reykjavik5 DaysSaturdayDec 22, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$31USD $739
- WednesdayDec 19, 2018from Reykjavik5 DaysSundayDec 23, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$41USD $972
- ThursdayDec 20, 2018from Reykjavik5 DaysMondayDec 24, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$41USD $972
- WednesdayJan 2, 2019from Reykjavik5 DaysSundayJan 6, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$31USD $739
- ThursdayJan 3, 2019from Reykjavik5 DaysMondayJan 7, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$31USD $739
- FridayJan 4, 2019from Reykjavik5 DaysTuesdayJan 8, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$31USD $739
- SaturdayJan 5, 2019from Reykjavik5 DaysWednesdayJan 9, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$31USD $739
- SundayJan 6, 2019from Reykjavik5 DaysThursdayJan 10, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$31USD $739
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Saga Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 February 2019 the full payment of $739 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $739 for 5 Day Reykjavík & Local Highlights, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Saga Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Saga Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 40 km
- Thingvellir (Iceland)
- 49 km
- Gullfoss Waterfall (Iceland)
- 13 km
- Geysir (Iceland)
- 76 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 135 km
- Skogafoss (Iceland)
- 26 km
- Reynisfjara (Iceland)
- 161 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $739 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,734 tours in Europe
- covered by 301 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 5 Day Reykjavík & Local Highlights via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 5 Day Reykjavík & Local Highlights