6 Day Lake Mývatn Northern Lights Nature Adventure
- Visit the beautiful town of Akureyri
- Admire the breathtaking Goðafoss Waterfall
- Visit the impressive Lofthellir Cave
- Enjoy some free time in Reykjavík
- Age range
- 8 to 70 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Jeep & 4WD
- Physical Rating
Start and end in Akureyri! With the adventure tour 6 Day Lake Mývatn Northern Lights Nature Adventure, you have a 6 day tour package taking you through Akureyri, Iceland and 14 other destinations in Iceland. 6 Day Lake Mývatn Northern Lights Nature Adventure is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Saga Travel:Write a review
- Francisco Larrea's review about another Saga Travel tour4.0 - GoodOverall satisfied although some miscommunication maybe due to language barrier.special thanks to Tereza and Paulina from... Read more
- Victoria Condra's review about another Saga Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentAmazing tour wonderful people
- George DePillars's review about another Saga Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentIceland is such a beautiful country!!! The Ground Tour and the Whale Watching Tour were excellent and well done. I plan ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Arrival to Akureyri & Northern Lights Exploration
- Day 2 Lake Mývatn Classic
- Day 3 Lofthellir Ice Cave
- Day 4 Free Time by Lake Mývatn
- Day 5 Dettifoss Waterfall and Akureyri
- Day 6 Departure
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Northern Lights in North Iceland
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Heather, 57 years old23rd September 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Akureyri.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Saga Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for 6 Day Lake Mývatn Northern Lights Nature Adventure, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Saga Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Saga Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 327 km.
- Akureyri (Iceland)
- 26 km
- Godafoss (Iceland)
- 34 km
- Hverir (Iceland)
- 4 km
- Grjotagja Cave (Iceland)
- 5 km
- Dimmuborgir (Iceland)
- 3 km
- Hverfall (Iceland)
- 3 km
- Lofthellir Lava Cave (Iceland)
- 9 km
- Lake Myvatn (Iceland)
- 37 km
- Dettifoss (Iceland)
- 2 km
- Hafragilsfoss (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,576 tours in Europe
- covered by 257 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 6 Day Lake Mývatn Northern Lights Nature Adventure via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,013 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours