5 Day Akureyri & Local Highlights
- Our saving
- US $ 691
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Discover the charming town of Akureyri
- Enjoy an amazing journey through the Lake Myvatn area
- Visit the Golden Circle, full of geothermal wonders
- Have a bath in the middle of lava fields
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure, Self-Guided, Northern Lights
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Northern Lights Tour (only winter)
- Day 2 Lake Mývatn with Nature Baths
- Day 3 Whale Watching Tour (only summer)
- Day 4 Dettifoss Waterfall
- Day 5 Departure
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- BCBeverleyWritten on January 2, 20174.5 - Excellent
I was completely satisfied with my tour company, Saga Travel. They initiated changes to my itinerary in accordance with the changes is weather, so that I could maximize my tours, transfers to destinations, etc... the hotels were all safe, new and clean. The... Read moreShow detailed ratingsSaga Travel commented on this reviewDear Beverley Thank you for your kind words! It was wonderful to have you here in Iceland travelling with us. I wish you a great 2017 and hopefully we will see you back in Iceland sometime :-) Warm regards Tinna
- DevWritten on December 27, 20165.0 - Excellent
Did the 5-Day Akureyri tour with Saga Travel which saw us have several tours across Akureyri as well a Reykjavik. They were amazing. tour sizes are listed at a maximum of 15 people, but each tour had a maximum of 5 people and in a very comfortable Vehicle... Read moreShow detailed ratingsSaga Travel commented on this reviewHi Dev! Thank you for your kind words - it was a pleasure assisting you on your visit to Iceland and great to meet you guys :) Enjoy New Years Eve and all my best to the both of you. Anna Margrét
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there an available airport transfer? (from the international airport)?
Yes, there is an available airport transfer on this trip, for an additional cost. Please contact us to arrange this.
Is there an accommodation upgrade available?
When you go to the booking page for your preferred tour start date, you will be able to select which type of accommodation you would like to book. If you scroll down the pag, accommodation options are listed in section 3 on the page. You can choose whichever type you prefer.
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Western Europe Travel Guide
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anne19th March 2019
5 Day Akureyri & Local Highlights
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- TuesdayJun 25, 2019from Akureyri5 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Akureyri10+ seats left$28USD $906
- ThursdayJun 27, 2019from Akureyri5 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to Akureyri10+ seats left$28USD $906
- TuesdayJul 2, 2019from Akureyri5 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Akureyri10+ seats left$28USD $906
- ThursdayJul 4, 2019from Akureyri5 DaysMondayJul 8, 2019to Akureyri10+ seats left$28USD $906
- TuesdayJul 9, 2019from Akureyri5 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Akureyri10+ seats left$28USD $906
- ThursdayJul 11, 2019from Akureyri5 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to Akureyri10+ seats left$28USD $906
- TuesdayJul 16, 2019from Akureyri5 DaysSaturdayJul 20, 2019to Akureyri10+ seats left$28USD $906
- ThursdayJul 18, 2019from Akureyri5 DaysMondayJul 22, 2019to Akureyri10+ seats left$28USD $906
- TuesdayJul 23, 2019from Akureyri5 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Akureyri10+ seats left$28USD $906
- ThursdayJul 25, 2019from Akureyri5 DaysMondayJul 29, 2019to Akureyri10+ seats left$28USD $906
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Akureyri.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Saga Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 August 2019 the full payment of $691 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $691 for 5 Day Akureyri & Local Highlights, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Saga Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Saga Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Akureyri (Iceland)
- 26 km
- Godafoss (Iceland)
- 34 km
- Hverir (Iceland)
- 4 km
- Grjotagja Cave (Iceland)
- 5 km
- Dimmuborgir (Iceland)
- 6 km
- Myvatn Nature Baths (Iceland)
- 58 km
- Akureyri (Iceland)
- 80 km
- Dettifoss (Iceland)
- 23 km
- Asbyrgi Canyon (Iceland)
- 38 km
- Husavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $691 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,585 tours in Europe
- covered by 555 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 5 Day Akureyri & Local Highlights via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 5 Day Akureyri & Local Highlights