3 Day Reykjavík & Local Highlights
- Our saving
- US $ 477
- Age range
- 2 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- AHAhmetWritten on December 31, 20171.5 - Rather poorHotel option for upgrade was substandard...... Miscommunication on times to go to tours meaning we missed one! Not good, not using again......Show detailed ratings
- CCindyWritten on September 4, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe golden circle tour was fabulous. Everything was perfectly timed and each stop was amazing.Show detailed ratingsSaga Travel commented on this reviewHi Cindy - this is Anna Margrét here at Saga Travel. Thank you so much for your kind words :-) Glad that you enjoyed your travels with us and we hope to see you later in the future. With kind regards, Anna Margrét.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Northern Lights Tour (only winter)
- Day 2 Golden Circle Classic
- Day 3 Whale Watching Tour (only summer)
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2017
Is there any travel insurance available through your company?
We do not offer any travel insurance, you would have to contact your insurance company.
- January 1, 2017
Are there photos and info for the accommodations, in particular the shared accommodations?
This tour has 3 styles of accommodation, a description has been provided by the tour operators of each type and can be found below.
Budget accommodation is by standard a double/twin room in hostels and guesthouses with shared bathroom facilities. All rooms come with made up beds. Customers can request a single room with an applicable fee. Breakfast is included, unless otherwise stated.
Comfort accommodation is by standard a double/twin room in hotels and guesthouses with private facilities. All rooms come with made up beds and towels. Customers can request a single room with an applicable fee. Breakfast is included, unless otherwise stated.
Superior accommodation is by standard a double/twin room in four star hotels or the best available accommodation with private facilities. All rooms come with made up beds and towels. Customers can request a single room with an applicable fee. Breakfast is included, unless otherwise stated.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mercedes16th March 2018
3 Day Reykjavík & Local Highlights
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- ThursdayApr 26, 2018from Reykjavik3 DaysSaturdayApr 28, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$20USD $477
- FridayApr 27, 2018from Reykjavik3 DaysSundayApr 29, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$20USD $477
- SaturdayApr 28, 2018from Reykjavik3 DaysMondayApr 30, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$20USD $477
- SundayApr 29, 2018from Reykjavik3 DaysTuesdayMay 1, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$20USD $477
- MondayApr 30, 2018from Reykjavik3 DaysWednesdayMay 2, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$20USD $477
- TuesdayMay 1, 2018from Reykjavik3 DaysThursdayMay 3, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$26USD $621
- WednesdayMay 2, 2018from Reykjavik3 DaysFridayMay 4, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$26USD $621
- ThursdayMay 3, 2018from Reykjavik3 DaysSaturdayMay 5, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$26USD $621
- FridayMay 4, 2018from Reykjavik3 DaysSundayMay 6, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$26USD $621
- SaturdayMay 5, 2018from Reykjavik3 DaysMondayMay 7, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$26USD $621
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Saga Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 June 2018 the full payment of $477 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $477 for 3 Day Reykjavík & Local Highlights, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Saga Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Saga Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 40 km
- Thingvellir (Iceland)
- 49 km
- Gullfoss Waterfall (Iceland)
- 13 km
- Geysir (Iceland)
- 76 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $477 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,674 tours in Europe
- covered by 201 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for 3 Day Reykjavík & Local Highlights via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 3 Day Reykjavík & Local Highlights