Kimberley Trail Darwin to Broome (Basix)
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 63:41:01
- Our saving
- US $ 3,134
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Darwin and end in Broome! With the discovery tour Kimberley Trail Darwin to Broome (Basix), you have a 15 day tour package taking you from Darwin to Broome and through Darwin, Australia and 11 other destinations in Australia. Kimberley Trail Darwin to Broome (Basix) includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Camping, Lodge, Motel
- Max Group Size
- Jeep & 4WD
Other reviews about Intrepid Travel:Write a review
- James's review about another Intrepid Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentJust the right amount of time for my schedule. Beautiful sunrises and sunsets. Hikes were just enough for me as I'm no... Read more
- James's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentFantastic experience exploring Kakadu, Litchfield, Katherin Gorge, and others. Our guide was fantastic and showed a pas... Read more
- Fruzsina Varga's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentThe varied activities and informative walks.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Darwin
- Day 2: Nitmiluk Gorge & Katherine
- Day 3: Lake Argyle
- Day 4-5: Purnululu National Park (Bungle Bungles)
- Day 6-7: El Questro Wilderness Park
- Day 8: Drysdale Station
- Day 9: Mitchell Plateau
- Day 11: Mount Elizabeth Station
- Day 12: Silent Grove
- Day 13: Windjana Gorge
- Day 14: Tunnel Creek & Broome
- Day 15: Broome
Questions & Answers
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Kimberley Trail Darwin to Broome (Basix)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Darwin15 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to Broome7 seats left$131USD $3,134
- WednesdayJun 20, 2018from Darwin15 DaysWednesdayJul 4, 2018to Broome5 seats left$131USD $3,134
- WednesdayJul 4, 2018from Darwin15 DaysWednesdayJul 18, 2018to BroomeOnly 3 seats left$131USD $3,134
- WednesdayJul 25, 2018from Darwin15 DaysWednesdayAug 8, 2018to Broome8 seats left$131USD $3,134
- WednesdayAug 8, 2018from Darwin15 DaysWednesdayAug 22, 2018to BroomeOnly 1 seat left$131USD $3,134
- WednesdayAug 29, 2018from Darwin15 DaysWednesdaySep 12, 2018to Broome8 seats left$131USD $3,134
- WednesdaySep 12, 2018from Darwin15 DaysWednesdaySep 26, 2018to Broome10+ seats left$131USD $3,134
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Darwin is the starting point and Broome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $3,134 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3134 for Kimberley Trail Darwin to Broome (Basix), but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,060 km.
- Darwin (Australia)
- 260 km
- Nitmiluk National Park (Australia)
- 39 km
- Katherine (Australia)
- 406 km
- Kununurra (Australia)
- 60 km
- Lake Argyle (Australia)
- 140 km
- Purnululu (Australia)
- 18 km
- Bungle Bungle National Park (Australia)
- 186 km
- El Questro (Australia)
- 324 km
- Mitchell Plateau (Australia)
- 270 km
- Windjana Gorge National Park (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,134 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 792 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 54 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,809 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers