Kimberley Trail Broome to Darwin (Basix)
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 66:01:21
- Our saving
- US $ 3,134
+ $30 Lake Argyle Sunset Cruise
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Broome and end in Darwin! With the discovery tour Kimberley Trail Broome to Darwin (Basix), you have a 15 day tour package taking you from Broome to Darwin and through Broome, Australia and 11 other destinations in Australia. Kimberley Trail Broome to Darwin (Basix) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Jeep & 4WD
Other reviews about Intrepid Travel:Write a review
- James's review about another Intrepid Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentJust the right amount of time for my schedule. Beautiful sunrises and sunsets. Hikes were just enough for me as I'm no... Read more
- James's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentFantastic experience exploring Kakadu, Litchfield, Katherin Gorge, and others. Our guide was fantastic and showed a pas... Read more
- Fruzsina Varga's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentThe varied activities and informative walks.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Broome
- Day 2: Windjana Gorge & Tunnel Creek
- Day 3: Bell Gorge
- Day 4: Galvans Gorge & Mt Elizabeth
- Day 5-6: The Mitchell Plateau
- Day 7: Drysdale Station
- Day 8: El Questro Wilderness Park
- Day 10: Purnululu National Park: Bungle Bungles
- Day 12: Lake Argyle
- Day 13: Katherine
- Day 14: Nitmiluk Gorge & Edith Falls
- Day 15: Darwin
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Benny A31st January 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Kimberley Trail Broome to Darwin (Basix)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Broome15 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Darwin10+ seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $131USD $3,134+ $30 Lake Argyle Sunset Cruise
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Broome15 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Darwin5 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $131USD $3,134+ $30 Lake Argyle Sunset Cruise
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Broome15 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to DarwinOnly 3 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $131USD $3,134+ $30 Lake Argyle Sunset Cruise
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Broome15 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Darwin0 seats leftSave $131USD $3,134+ $30 Lake Argyle Sunset CruiseSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Broome15 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Darwin7 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $131USD $3,134+ $30 Lake Argyle Sunset CruiseBook Now Hold my
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Broome15 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Darwin7 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $131USD $3,134+ $30 Lake Argyle Sunset CruiseBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Broome is the starting point and Darwin is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $3,134 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3134 for Kimberley Trail Broome to Darwin (Basix), but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,000 km.
- Broome (Australia)
- 294 km
- Windjana Gorge National Park (Australia)
- 34 km
- Tunnel Creek (Australia)
- 60 km
- Bell Gorge (Australia)
- 217 km
- Mitchell Plateau (Australia)
- 324 km
- El Questro (Australia)
- 199 km
- Purnululu (Australia)
- 18 km
- Bungle Bungle National Park (Australia)
- 127 km
- Lake Argyle (Australia)
- 428 km
- Katherine (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,134 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 792 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 54 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,809 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers