Highlights of Hokkaido
Start in Sapporo and end in Abashiri! With the bicycle tour Highlights of Hokkaido, you have a 14 day tour package taking you through Sapporo, Japan and 6 other destinations in Japan. Highlights of Hokkaido includes accommodation in a hotel and hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- MFMichaelWritten on July 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentI had a fantastic time. Good guides, good roads, fantastic food, good to average hotels, good scenery, a grate ride.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
- Day 10
- Day 11
- Day 12
- Day 13
- Day 14
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Sapporo is the starting point and Abashiri is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this SpiceRoads Cycling booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Highlights of Hokkaido, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and SpiceRoads Cycling will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for SpiceRoads Cycling tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 538 km.
- Sapporo (Japan)
- 87 km
- Furano (Japan)
- 146 km
- Saroma Lake (Japan)
- 40 km
- Abashiri (Japan)
- 58 km
- Akan National Park (Japan)
- 80 km
- Rausu (Japan)
- 35 km
- Shiretoko National Park (Japan)
- 91 km
- Abashiri (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,147 tours in Asia
- covered by 317 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Highlights of Hokkaido via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlights of Hokkaido