Highlights of Hokkaido
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 1 Jun 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 5,044
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Sapporo and end in Abashiri! With the bicycle tour Highlights of Hokkaido, you have a 14 day tour package taking you through Sapporo, Japan and 6 other destinations in Japan. Highlights of Hokkaido includes accommodation in a hotel and hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 90 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about SpiceRoads Cycling:Write a review
- Greg Smith's review about another SpiceRoads Cycling tour5.0 - ExcellentThis was an excellent tour of Myanmar. Our guide, Lin and driver Moe took very good care of the three of us. The itine... Read more
- Mary Morgan's review about another SpiceRoads Cycling tour4.5 - ExcellentThe best things about the trip were my fun and interesting fellow cyclists, the smiles and service from our tour guides ... Read more
- Susan Anderson's review about another SpiceRoads Cycling tour4.5 - ExcellentGreat tour. Fantastic way to see Angkor, Cambodia is a great country to cycle with the area being relatively flat. The a... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
- Day 10
- Day 11
- Day 12
- Day 13
- Day 14
Questions & Answers
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Highlights of Hokkaido
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Sapporo14 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Abashiri6 seats left$156USD $5,044
- SundayJun 23, 2019from Sapporo14 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Abashiri10+ seats left$156USD $5,044
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Sapporo is the starting point and Abashiri is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this SpiceRoads Cycling booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 July 2018 the full payment of $5,044 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $5044 for Highlights of Hokkaido, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and SpiceRoads Cycling will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for SpiceRoads Cycling tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 538 km.
- Sapporo (Japan)
- 87 km
- Furano (Japan)
- 146 km
- Saroma Lake (Japan)
- 40 km
- Abashiri (Japan)
- 58 km
- Akan National Park (Japan)
- 80 km
- Rausu (Japan)
- 35 km
- Shiretoko National Park (Japan)
- 91 km
- Abashiri (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,044 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,578 tours in Asia
- covered by 194 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Highlights of Hokkaido via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 26,663 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Asia tours