France, Switzerland and Italy Adventure Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,729
- Climb up the Eiffel Tower
- Explore Doge's Palace in Venice
- Wander through the Uffizi Gallery
- Discover the charming city of Lucerne
- Guaranteed departures
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Train & Rail
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Independent, Discovery, Christmas & New Year
- Discovery Nomads
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1-2 Paris
- Day 3 Lucerne
- Day 4-6 Venice
- Day 6-8 Florence
- Day 8-10 Rome
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- AAdrianaWritten on March 29, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We absolutely loved this trip! First time in Europe and it was absolutely amazing! Great places, interesting guided tours and hotels exceed all our expectations! Highly recommended)
- NANiteshWritten on December 5, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Overall pretty cool trip, hotels were nice and in heart of city. tickets and guide were good too. Only problem i see is train travel and our check in times didn't matched. Eg: we reached Florence at 11:45 and our hotel check in was at 3 PM and hotel didn't... Read more
- GinoWritten on November 2, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Overall great experience. Liked the tours, hotels and schedule was good. Kate was very helpful. A few areas for improvement but overall very good
- MSMaryWritten on October 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had an amazing trip and I only wish we had more time in Switzerland to see Geneve and Zurich too. Other than that it was great and very high standard of hotels! Sightseeing tours were very informative and guides very friendly too. Transportation by train... Read more
- MFMichaelWritten on October 10, 20172.5 - Average
Despite repeated requests for tour documents after full payment of tour cost, we weren’t provided full and final details until 12 days (8/9) before departure at which point we were already overseas. Alarmingly there were some significant deviations from the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsDiscovery Nomads commented on this reviewDear Michael, Thank you for your review. We informed you after the booking that the Voucher and other travel documents will be sent 10 days prior to departure. This is standard practice and we sent you the documents within the stated period. You asked for the train departure times and we answered that departures are usually scheduled in the morning and sent you an approximate timing noting that it depends on the availability. We do not define the exact hotel distances to attractions but we offer hotels that are centrally located and either walking distance to the train station/attractions or a short ride by public transport. The tour you were booked in was an independent tour and you meet with the guide only for sightseeing tours. Vaporetto ride to Murano and Burano, Peggy Guggenheim and the Academia Gallery are activities that we advise to do in Venice and none of them included in the tour, as well as Ufizzi Gallery please read “what’s included” section. Those activities can be added to the tour for an extra cost. Louvre museum tour includes an introduction and main facts about the museum and entrance tickets. Nevertheless, we hope you enjoyed your trip and had a great time in Europe. Best Regards, Discovery Nomads Team.
- RWRobertWritten on August 31, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was an amazing tour and I am looking forward to go on another one soon. The guides were great and it was so good that everything was organised though we still had some free time to do what we wanted. Kate sent us a list of absolutely amazing restaurants... Read more
- GMGriffinWritten on July 2, 20173.0 - Average
the most stressful time was realizing i never received the email with all the train tickets...until we were overseas and needed them. They were sent to me pretty promptly when asked (she said "resent" but my check of emails shows onlly the itinerary was... Read moreShow detailed ratingsDiscovery Nomads commented on this reviewDear Griffin, Thank you for your review. Travel documents were sent to you via email promptly before your departure. We uploaded your Voucher on TourRadar and notified in messenger that other documents will be sent asap via email. We also resended that email once again when you asked. Again in the email, we informed you, that in order to attend sightseeing tours you will need your reference number and passport or ID to confirm your name. Hotels that we offer are located close to train stations/meeting points for sightseeing tours and using a city map, which you can take at any hotel, should not be a problem. I hope you nevertheless enjoyed your trip and had a great time in Europe. Best Regards, Discovery Nomads Team.
- MAMichaelWritten on March 14, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We searched long to find the best tour and while booking were still unsure about what we will get. With Discovery Adventures we definitely got exactly what we were so long searching for. The tour was well planned and the documents we received were clear and... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour will end at check-out on the last day of the tour at Eurostars Rome Hotel or similar. Please be aware the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
This tour generally starts from Novotel Paris or similar in Paris, where you should arrive before 12 pm. On the day, you will check out this beautiful city from the Eiffel Tower and in the evening you will have free time to explore the nightlife of the city. Please be aware the starting hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Are the flights included?
Flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price and you need to arrange these separately by yourself once your tour is guaranteed. As we specialise in organising the best tours around the world for you, we are unable to advise on flight prices or book flights on your behalf. If you have not already booked your flights we recommend checking out the following link which is powered by Skyscanner - https://flights.tourradar.com
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Valentina19th April 2019
France, Switzerland and Italy Adventure Tour
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- TuesdaySep 24, 2019from Paris10 DaysThursdayOct 3, 2019to Rome8 seats left$476$2,205-22%USD $1,729
- WednesdaySep 25, 2019from Paris10 DaysFridayOct 4, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$476$2,205-22%USD $1,729
- ThursdaySep 26, 2019from Paris10 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$476$2,205-22%USD $1,729
- TuesdayOct 1, 2019from Paris10 DaysThursdayOct 10, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$476$2,205-22%USD $1,729
- WednesdayOct 2, 2019from Paris10 DaysFridayOct 11, 2019to Rome8 seats left$476$2,205-22%USD $1,729
- ThursdayOct 3, 2019from Paris10 DaysSaturdayOct 12, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$476$2,205-22%USD $1,729
- TuesdayOct 8, 2019from Paris10 DaysThursdayOct 17, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$476$2,205-22%USD $1,729
- WednesdayOct 9, 2019from Paris10 DaysFridayOct 18, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$476$2,205-22%USD $1,729
- ThursdayOct 10, 2019from Paris10 DaysSaturdayOct 19, 2019to Rome9 seats left$476$2,205-22%USD $1,729
- TuesdayOct 15, 2019from Paris10 DaysThursdayOct 24, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$476$2,205-22%USD $1,729
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroFrance and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Paris is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 18 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 18 December 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Discovery Nomads. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 90 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Discovery Nomads. Please familiarise yourself with the Discovery Nomads payment, cancellation and refund conditions. TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discovery Nomads will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Discovery Nomads tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Paris (France)
- 488 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 356 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 203 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,729 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,237 tours in Europe
- covered by 553 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on France, Switzerland and Italy Adventure Tour