France, Switzerland and Italy Adventure Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,603
- Climb up the Eiffel Tower
- Explore Doge's Palace in Venice
- Wander through the Uffizi Gallery
- Discover the charming city of Lucerne
- Guaranteed departures
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Private / Custom, Discovery, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- NANiteshWritten on December 5, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Overall pretty cool trip, hotels were nice and in heart of city. tickets and guide were good too. Only problem i see is train travel and our check in times didn't matched. Eg: we reached Florence at 11:45 and our hotel check in was at 3 PM and hotel didn't... Read more
- GinoWritten on November 2, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Overall great experience. Liked the tours, hotels and schedule was good. Kate was very helpful. A few areas for improvement but overall very good
- MSMaryWritten on October 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had an amazing trip and I only wish we had more time in Switzerland to see Geneve and Zurich too. Other than that it was great and very high standard of hotels! Sightseeing tours were very informative and guides very friendly too. Transportation by train... Read more
- MFMichaelWritten on October 10, 20172.5 - Average
Despite repeated requests for tour documents after full payment of tour cost, we weren’t provided full and final details until 12 days (8/9) before departure at which point we were already overseas. Alarmingly there were some significant deviations from the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsDiscovery Nomads commented on this reviewDear Michael, Thank you for your review. We informed you after the booking that the Voucher and other travel documents will be sent 10 days prior to departure. This is standard practice and we sent you the documents within the stated period. You asked for the train departure times and we answered that departures are usually scheduled in the morning and sent you an approximate timing noting that it depends on the availability. We do not define the exact hotel distances to attractions but we offer hotels that are centrally located and either walking distance to the train station/attractions or a short ride by public transport. The tour you were booked in was an independent tour and you meet with the guide only for sightseeing tours. Vaporetto ride to Murano and Burano, Peggy Guggenheim and the Academia Gallery are activities that we advise to do in Venice and none of them included in the tour, as well as Ufizzi Gallery please read “what’s included” section. Those activities can be added to the tour for an extra cost. Louvre museum tour includes an introduction and main facts about the museum and entrance tickets. Nevertheless, we hope you enjoyed your trip and had a great time in Europe. Best Regards, Discovery Nomads Team.
- RWRobertWritten on August 31, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was an amazing tour and I am looking forward to go on another one soon. The guides were great and it was so good that everything was organised though we still had some free time to do what we wanted. Kate sent us a list of absolutely amazing restaurants... Read more
- GMGriffinWritten on July 2, 20173.0 - Average
the most stressful time was realizing i never received the email with all the train tickets...until we were overseas and needed them. They were sent to me pretty promptly when asked (she said "resent" but my check of emails shows onlly the itinerary was... Read moreShow detailed ratingsDiscovery Nomads commented on this reviewDear Griffin, Thank you for your review. Travel documents were sent to you via email promptly before your departure. We uploaded your Voucher on TourRadar and notified in messenger that other documents will be sent asap via email. We also resended that email once again when you asked. Again in the email, we informed you, that in order to attend sightseeing tours you will need your reference number and passport or ID to confirm your name. Hotels that we offer are located close to train stations/meeting points for sightseeing tours and using a city map, which you can take at any hotel, should not be a problem. I hope you nevertheless enjoyed your trip and had a great time in Europe. Best Regards, Discovery Nomads Team.
- MAMichaelWritten on March 14, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We searched long to find the best tour and while booking were still unsure about what we will get. With Discovery Adventures we definitely got exactly what we were so long searching for. The tour was well planned and the documents we received were clear and... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1-2 Paris
- Day 3 Lucerne
- Day 4-6 Venice
- Day 6-8 Florence
- Day 8-10 Rome
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour will end at check-out on the last day of the tour at Eurostars Rome Hotel or similar. Please be aware the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
This tour generally starts from Novotel Paris or similar in Paris, where you should arrive before 12 pm. On the day, you will check out this beautiful city from the Eiffel Tower and in the evening you will have free time to explore the nightlife of the city. Please be aware the starting hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Are the flights included?
Flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price and you need to arrange these separately by yourself once your tour is guaranteed. As we specialise in organising the best tours around the world for you, we are unable to advise on flight prices or book flights on your behalf. If you have not already booked your flights we recommend checking out the following link which is powered by Skyscanner - https://flights.tourradar.com
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Terence31st October 2018
France, Switzerland and Italy Adventure Tour
- Upcoming departures
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- TuesdayJan 22, 2019from Paris10 DaysThursdayJan 31, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$442$2,045-22%USD $1,603
- WednesdayJan 23, 2019from Paris10 DaysFridayFeb 1, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$442$2,045-22%USD $1,603
- TuesdayJan 29, 2019from Paris10 DaysThursdayFeb 7, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$442$2,045-22%USD $1,603
- WednesdayJan 30, 2019from Paris10 DaysFridayFeb 8, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$442$2,045-22%USD $1,603
- TuesdayFeb 5, 2019from Paris10 DaysThursdayFeb 14, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$442$2,045-22%USD $1,603
- WednesdayFeb 6, 2019from Paris10 DaysFridayFeb 15, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$442$2,045-22%USD $1,603
- TuesdayFeb 12, 2019from Paris10 DaysThursdayFeb 21, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$442$2,045-22%USD $1,603
- WednesdayFeb 13, 2019from Paris10 DaysFridayFeb 22, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$442$2,045-22%USD $1,603
- ThursdayFeb 14, 2019from Paris10 DaysSaturdayFeb 23, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$442$2,045-22%USD $1,603
- TuesdayFeb 19, 2019from Paris10 DaysThursdayFeb 28, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$442$2,045-22%USD $1,603
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroFrance and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Paris is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Discovery Nomads booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 April 2019 the full payment of $1,603 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1603 for France, Switzerland and Italy Adventure Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Discovery Nomads will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Discovery Nomads tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Paris (France)
- 488 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 356 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 203 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 232 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,603 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,272 tours in Europe
- covered by 332 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for France, Switzerland and Italy Adventure Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on France, Switzerland and Italy Adventure Tour