Greek Island Cruising (Jewels of the Cyclades)
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 1 Jun 2018
- US $ 2,905
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Athens! With the boat tour Greek Island Cruising (Jewels of the Cyclades), you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Athens, Greece and 9 other destinations in Greece. Greek Island Cruising (Jewels of the Cyclades) includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 7 to 99 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Peregrine Adventures:Write a review
- Judith Fowler's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentWe totally loved our tour.
- Peter Moore's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour4.0 - GoodThe two halves were very different. The first half on the mainland was largely historical, visiting ancient and medieval... Read more
- Sharyn Sobel's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat small group trip. Very knowledgeable, patient, and gracious guide. This tour covered a lot of territory in 7 day... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Embarkation in Athens
- Day 2: Poliegos and Folegandros
- Day 3: Santorini
- Day 4: Antiparos and Paros
- Day 5: Delos and Mykonos
- Day 6: Syros
- Day 7: Kythnos
- Day 8: Disembarkation in Athens
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra3rd May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Greek Island Cruising (Jewels of the Cyclades)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Athens8 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to Athens0 seats leftUSD $2,905Based on cATCTWINSold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayJun 8, 2018from Athens8 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $2,905Based on cATCTWIN
- FridayJun 22, 2018from Athens8 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $2,905Based on cATCTWIN
- FridayJun 29, 2018from Athens8 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $2,905Based on cATCTWIN
- FridayJul 6, 2018from Athens8 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $2,905Based on cATCTWIN
- FridayJul 20, 2018from Athens8 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $2,905Based on cATCTWIN
- FridayAug 10, 2018from Athens8 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $2,905Based on cATCTWIN
- FridayAug 17, 2018from Athens8 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $3,405Based on cATBTWIN
- FridayAug 24, 2018from Athens8 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $2,905Based on cATCTWIN
- FridayAug 31, 2018from Athens8 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $2,905Based on cATCTWIN
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Peregrine Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $600 to confirm this Peregrine Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 July 2018 the full payment of $2,905 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2905 for Greek Island Cruising (Jewels of the Cyclades), but the deposit of $600 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Peregrine Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 544 km.
- Athens (Greece)
- 158 km
- Poliegos (Greece)
- 29 km
- Folegandros (Greece)
- 54 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 77 km
- Antiparos (Greece)
- 13 km
- Paros (Greece)
- 36 km
- Delos (Greece)
- 8 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 38 km
- Syros (Greece)
- 42 km
- Kythnos (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,905 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,111 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 18,013 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Your fellow travellers