Greece Cruising (Classical Greece)
- Our saving
- US $ 3,086
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Athens! With the boat tour Greece Cruising (Classical Greece), you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Athens, Greece and 8 other destinations in Greece. Greece Cruising (Classical Greece) includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 7 to 99 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Peregrine Adventures:Write a review
- Judith Fowler's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentWe totally loved our tour.
- Peter Moore's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour4.0 - GoodThe two halves were very different. The first half on the mainland was largely historical, visiting ancient and medieval... Read more
- Sharyn Sobel's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat small group trip. Very knowledgeable, patient, and gracious guide. This tour covered a lot of territory in 7 day... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Embarkation in Athens
- Day 2: Delos and Mykonos
- Day 3: Santorini
- Day 4: Rethymnon, Crete
- Day 5: Kythira
- Day 6: Monemvassia and Nafplion
- Day 7: Hydra
- Day 8: Disembarkation in Athens
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lorenzo Luis20th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Greece Cruising (Classical Greece)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayJun 15, 2018from Athens8 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$132USD $3,173Based on cATCTWIN
- FridayJun 29, 2018from Athens8 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$132USD $3,173Based on cATCTWIN
- FridayJul 13, 2018from Athens8 DaysFridayJul 20, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$132USD $3,173Based on cATCTWIN
- FridayJul 20, 2018from Athens8 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$132USD $3,173Based on cATCTWIN
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Athens8 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$132USD $3,173Based on cATCTWIN
- FridayAug 3, 2018from Athens8 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$152USD $3,653Based on cATBTWIN
- FridaySep 14, 2018from Athens8 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$132USD $3,173Based on cATCTWIN
- FridaySep 21, 2018from Athens8 DaysFridaySep 28, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$132USD $3,173Based on cATCTWIN
- FridayOct 12, 2018from Athens8 DaysFridayOct 19, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$152USD $3,653Based on cATBTWIN
- FridayOct 19, 2018from Athens8 DaysFridayOct 26, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$132USD $3,173Based on cATCTWIN
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Peregrine Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $600 to confirm this Peregrine Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $3,086 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3086 for Greece Cruising (Classical Greece), but the deposit of $600 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Peregrine Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 877 km.
- Athens (Greece)
- 151 km
- Delos (Greece)
- 8 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 119 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 143 km
- Rethymnon (Greece)
- 169 km
- Kithira (Greece)
- 48 km
- Monemvasia (Greece)
- 100 km
- Nafplio (Greece)
- 64 km
- Hydra (Greece)
- 76 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,086 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,970 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Your fellow travellers