Greek Island Cruising (Antiquity to Byzantium)
- US $ 1,455
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Athens! With the boat tour Greek Island Cruising (Antiquity to Byzantium), you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Athens, Greece and 9 other destinations in Greece. Greek Island Cruising (Antiquity to Byzantium) includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 7 to 99 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Peregrine Adventures:Write a review
- Peter Moore's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour4.0 - GoodThe two halves were very different. The first half on the mainland was largely historical, visiting ancient and medieval... Read more
- Sharyn Sobel's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat small group trip. Very knowledgeable, patient, and gracious guide. This tour covered a lot of territory in 7 day... Read more
- GLORIA REID's review about another Peregrine Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentThe trip was outstanding, each hike was gorgeous, Marco had a great knowledge of the area, his leading was very kind and... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Embarkation in Athens
- Day 2: Palaia and Epidaurus
- Day 3: Nafplion and Mycenae
- Day 4: Gythion
- Day 5: Pylos
- Day 6: Katakolon and Olympia
- Day 7: Itea and Delphi
- Day 8: Disembarkation in Athens
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette13th February 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Greek Island Cruising (Antiquity to Byzantium)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- March 2018
- April 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- March 2019
- April 2019
- November 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- FridayMar 30, 2018from Athens8 DaysFridayApr 6, 2018to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $1,455Based on cATCTWIN
- FridayApr 6, 2018from Athens8 DaysFridayApr 13, 2018to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $1,955Based on cATCTWIN
- FridayApr 13, 2018from Athens8 DaysFridayApr 20, 2018to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $1,955Based on cATCTWIN
- FridayOct 26, 2018from Athens8 DaysFridayNov 2, 2018to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $1,955Based on cATCTWIN
- FridayNov 2, 2018from Athens8 DaysFridayNov 9, 2018to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $1,455Based on cATCTWIN
- FridayNov 9, 2018from Athens8 DaysFridayNov 16, 2018to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $1,455Based on cATCTWIN
- FridayNov 16, 2018from Athens8 DaysFridayNov 23, 2018to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $1,455Based on cATCTWIN
- FridayMar 22, 2019from Athens8 DaysFridayMar 29, 2019to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $1,525Based on cATCTWIN
- FridayMar 29, 2019from Athens8 DaysFridayApr 5, 2019to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $1,525Based on cATCTWIN
- FridayApr 5, 2019from Athens8 DaysFridayApr 12, 2019to Athens10+ seats leftUSD $2,025Based on cATCTWIN
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Peregrine Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $600 to confirm this Peregrine Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 May 2018 the full payment of $1,455 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1455 for Greek Island Cruising (Antiquity to Byzantium), but the deposit of $600 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Peregrine Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 658 km.
- Athens (Greece)
- 63 km
- Epidavros (Greece)
- 32 km
- Nafplio (Greece)
- 18 km
- Mycenae (Greece)
- 108 km
- Gythion (Greece)
- 79 km
- Pylos (Greece)
- 88 km
- Katakolon (Greece)
- 31 km
- Olympia (Greece)
- 110 km
- Itea (Greece)
- 8 km
- Delphi (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,455 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,417 tours in Europe
- covered by 190 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,517 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Your fellow travellers