- Our saving
- US $ 195
- Rather Poor
- JVJessicaWritten on October 9, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Absolutely no paid activities were offered on this tour but we saw every landmark on the map.. was good value for the money...just be prepared to hike uphill at least up to 5km a day round trip...also very fast moving tour also. Tour guides need to... Read more
- NSNivethaWritten on September 30, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I booked this tour last minute, as I had some time to spare after a work trip in Edmonton. The tour was everything I would imagine and more. Gabriel genuinely was the key to making this tour amazing, he is energetic, cares about all the travellers, and... Read more
- hangyeolWritten on July 25, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I enjoyed this trip a lot. Guide was so nice and friendly and Itinerary is focused on what I wanted. I do not enjoyed the second night accomodation but except of that everything was great.
- DavidWritten on June 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic guide, really fun and entertaining!
- MMeganWritten on June 22, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic tour, we got to see so much in such a short period of time (in fact the only suggestion I would give is to maybe add a day because it went to quickly!) the places were beautiful and everything was well organised
- MMervynSitYeeWritten on June 22, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour, Stephanie was entertaining, energetic and patient throughout the trip
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: BANFF TO RAMPART CREEK VIA LAKE LOUISE
- DAY 2: RAMPART CREEK TO JASPER
- DAY 3: JASPER TO BANFF
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey everyone! My name is Steph and I am a guide with Moose Tours. I absolutely love nature and seek out..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jennifer, 59 years old26th September 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Banff3 DaysMondayApr 29, 2019to Banff5 seats left$89$284-31%USD $195
- WednesdayMay 1, 2019from Banff3 DaysFridayMay 3, 2019to Banff5 seats left$89$284-31%USD $195
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Banff3 DaysMondayMay 6, 2019to Banff5 seats left$89$284-31%USD $195
- WednesdayMay 8, 2019from Banff3 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to Banff5 seats left$89$284-31%USD $195
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Banff3 DaysMondayMay 13, 2019to Banff5 seats left$89$284-31%USD $195
- WednesdayMay 15, 2019from Banff3 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Banff5 seats left$89$284-31%USD $195
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Banff3 DaysMondayMay 20, 2019to Banff5 seats left$89$284-31%USD $195
- WednesdayMay 22, 2019from Banff3 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to Banff5 seats left$89$284-31%USD $195
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Banff3 DaysMondayMay 27, 2019to Banff5 seats left$89$284-31%USD $195
- WednesdayMay 29, 2019from Banff3 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Banff5 seats left$89$284-31%USD $195
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Banff.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Moose Western Canada booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 March 2019 the full payment of $195 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $195 for Athabasca, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Moose Western Canada will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Moose Western Canada tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Banff (Canada)
- 52 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 83 km
- HI Rampart Creek Wilderness Hostel (Canada)
- 124 km
- Jasper (Canada)
- 255 km
- Banff (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $195 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,907 tours in North America
- covered by 80 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Athabasca via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Athabasca