- Our saving
- US $ 170
- +3 Destinations
- Canadian Rockies
- Catch the reflections of the crystal clear Lake Louise
- Discover the beauty of the Rocky Mountains up close
- Savour your lunch with a view at an alfresco picnic stop
- Capture the thundering Athabasca Falls in Jasper
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
DAY 1: BANFF TO RAMPART CREEK VIA LAKE LOUISE
Start point Meet in the lobby of the Samesun Banff, 433 Banff Avenue, Banff, Alberta T1L 1E8, Canada 08:00 - 08:15
- DAY 2: RAMPART CREEK TO JASPER
- DAY 3: JASPER TO BANFF
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- CatherineWritten on September 19, 20193.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The scenery was beautiful. The tour guide, David, was below average. The accommodations were below average.Review collected by Moose Western Canada
- EleanorWritten on September 17, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This is the third time I've been asked to write a review, but it is a pleasure to re-write it once again, because our tour guide, Kiera, was wonderful. Her driving skills in the Rocky Mountains - a skill involving all manner of care and practice - are... Read moreReview collected by Moose Western Canada
- MariusWritten on May 4, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great itinerary and an amazing guide.
- JessicaWritten on October 9, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Great value for the money....be prepared to like 5km a day.. no paid activities offered.. guides need to accommodate all fitness levels.
- NSNivethaWritten on September 30, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I booked this tour last minute, as I had some time to spare after a work trip in Edmonton. The tour was everything I would imagine and more. Gabriel genuinely was the key to making this tour amazing, he is energetic, cares about all the travellers, and... Read more
- hangyeolWritten on July 25, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I enjoyed this trip a lot. Guide was so nice and friendly and Itinerary is focused on what I wanted. I do not enjoyed the second night accomodation but except of that everything was great.
- DavidWritten on June 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic guide, really fun and entertaining!
- MMeganWritten on June 22, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fantastic tour, we got to see so much in such a short period of time (in fact the only suggestion I would give is to maybe add a day because it went to quickly!) the places were beautiful and everything was well organised
- MMervynSitYeeWritten on June 22, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour, Stephanie was entertaining, energetic and patient throughout the trip
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
- Travel Western Canada with Moose
- TourRadar presents Alberta in Summer
- TourRadar presents Alberta in Winter
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey everyone! My name is Steph and I am a guide with Moose Tours. I absolutely love nature and seek out..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Donna9th September 2019
- WednesdaySep 25, 2019from Banff3 DaysFridaySep 27, 2019to Banff0 seats leftUSD $284Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdaySep 28, 2019from Banff3 DaysMondaySep 30, 2019to Banff4 seats left$113$284-40%USD $170
- WednesdayOct 2, 2019from Banff3 DaysFridayOct 4, 2019to Banff5 seats left$113$284-40%USD $170
- SaturdayOct 5, 2019from Banff3 DaysMondayOct 7, 2019to Banff5 seats left$85$284-30%USD $199
- WednesdayOct 9, 2019from Banff3 DaysFridayOct 11, 2019to Banff5 seats left$85$284-30%USD $199
- SaturdayOct 12, 2019from Banff3 DaysMondayOct 14, 2019to BanffOnly 3 seats left$85$284-30%USD $199
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Banff.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 18 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 18 November 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Moose Western Canada. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Moose Western Canada. Please familiarise yourself with the Moose Western Canada payment, cancellation and refund conditions. TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Moose Western Canada will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Moose Western Canada tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Banff (Canada)
- 52 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 83 km
- HI Rampart Creek Wilderness Hostel (Canada)
- 124 km
- Jasper (Canada)
- 255 km
- Banff (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $170 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,062 tours in North America
- covered by 112 different operators in North America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Athabasca 2019