Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 486
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Rather Poor
- BodeneWritten on December 12, 20172.0 - Rather poorEnjoyed the views an the beautiful lakes. But be prepared for a few wee hikes, Food was pretty average when it was included.other than that would be traveling in the bus All day. But Terrance would stop us at the supermarket an get us to grapb our lunch there for the next couple days. Wasn’t ideal because nothing could be refridgerated in the bus which limited you on what u could get. This happens most days because Terrance ddnt want to waste time stoping so we could have some lunch. We would even buy lunch for the day an breakfast annlunch for the next two days as well. The weather is freezing an all u feel like is a nice warm snack. We were told there would be no places to eat along our travels. But when we had our toilet stops there were lunch shops there which served burgers an chips an so on. The accomodation was hostels an pretty terrible. Not the cleanest places, an so so smal.. was told I can not go ahead an book my own private room for me n my partner. The activities. I think if it is coming to the end of the season we should be told ahead of time that most of the activities would be finished for the yeah. I was on the second last trip of the year an all we got to do was the speed boat ride which was terrible and only went for 6 minutes once out on the water. I think other activities should of been available for all the others that were canceled or not on due to season. I highly don’t recommend this tour. Waste of money. An would be cheaper to do yourself by just hiring a car an cruising around for the week. Tour guide ddnt give us any history of the places. Nothing! Sorry if I disappoint anybody but just a heads up on what your getting into. I believe it had a lot to do with our tour guide an what he wanted to do. But sorry we are all different people who like different things. CheersShow detailed ratings
- SMSueWritten on October 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentGreat trip. Terence was a great driver and tour guide. Accommodation was good.Show detailed ratings
- CharlotteWritten on September 11, 20175.0 - ExcellentWonderful tour of the Canadian Rockies. Would highly recommend to others.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: VANCOUVER TO KELOWNA
- DAY 2: KELOWNA TO BANFF
- DAY 3: BANFF TO LAKE LOUISE
- DAY 4: LAKE LOUISE TO JASPER
- DAY 5: JASPER TO BANFF
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lorenzo Luis20th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Vancouver5 DaysMondayJun 4, 2018to Banff5 seats left$15USD $486
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Vancouver5 DaysWednesdayJun 6, 2018to Banff5 seats left$15USD $486
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Vancouver5 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to Banff4 seats left$15USD $486
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Vancouver5 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to Banff0 seats left$15USD $486
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Vancouver5 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to Banff4 seats left$15USD $486
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Vancouver5 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Banff0 seats left$15USD $486
- ThursdayJun 14, 2018from Vancouver5 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to BanffOnly 3 seats left$15USD $486
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Vancouver5 DaysWednesdayJun 20, 2018to Banff0 seats left$15USD $486
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Vancouver5 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to Banff0 seats left$15USD $486
- ThursdayJun 21, 2018from Vancouver5 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Banff4 seats left$15USD $486
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Vancouver is the starting point and Banff is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Moose Western Canada booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $486 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $486 for Coho, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Moose Western Canada will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Moose Western Canada tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,060 km.
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 270 km
- Kelowna (Canada)
- 309 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 22 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 206 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 254 km
- Banff (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $486 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,561 tours in North America
- covered by 59 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Coho via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Coho