- Our saving
- US $ 353
- Visit the turquoise Lake Louise and Moraine Lake
- Admire the beauty of the Canadian Rocky Mountains
- Stop at the Columbia Icefield, the largest one in Rockies
- Tour historic Banff, a town in the centre of the mountains
- Rather Poor
- GBGeorgiaWritten on October 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Best experience of my life! Loved Steph.
- AAnonymousWritten on October 12, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The entire trip was amazing!
- TSThereseWritten on August 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I really enjoyed this tour! I liked how there were "stretch" breaks at scenic or historical sites on our road trips. There was also time to adventure on our own or with other moose tourists and some flexibility. Lots of beautiful lakes and waterfalls.... Read more
- LALaurenWritten on July 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was better than I could have ever imagined! I had an absolutely wonderful time and would highly recommend.
- BankWritten on June 22, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I’m solo traveler and highly recommend this tour, you will meet new friend and get new experience during the tours.let’s try it.
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on June 22, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It’s great tour ever.
- LLilyWritten on June 22, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Steph was awesome! Easy going, fun, and knew heaps about the Rockies :)
- LLilyWalshWritten on June 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Always cheerful - patience of a saint
- BodeneWritten on December 12, 20172.0 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
Enjoyed the views an the beautiful lakes. But be prepared for a few wee hikes, Food was pretty average when it was included.other than that would be traveling in the bus All day. But Terrance would stop us at the supermarket an get us to grapb our lunch... Read more
- SMSueWritten on October 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great trip. Terence was a great driver and tour guide. Accommodation was good.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: VANCOUVER TO KELOWNA
- DAY 2: KELOWNA TO BANFF
- DAY 3: BANFF TO RAMPART CREEK VIA LAKE LOUISE
- DAY 4: RAMPART CREEK TO JASPER
- DAY 5: JASPER TO BANFF
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey everyone! My name is Steph and I am a guide with Moose Tours. I absolutely love nature and seek out..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gerry6th November 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- ThursdayApr 25, 2019from Vancouver5 DaysMondayApr 29, 2019to Banff5 seats left$161$514-31%USD $353
- MondayApr 29, 2019from Vancouver5 DaysFridayMay 3, 2019to Banff5 seats left$161$514-31%USD $353
- ThursdayMay 2, 2019from Vancouver5 DaysMondayMay 6, 2019to Banff5 seats left$161$514-31%USD $353
- MondayMay 6, 2019from Vancouver5 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to Banff5 seats left$161$514-31%USD $353
- ThursdayMay 9, 2019from Vancouver5 DaysMondayMay 13, 2019to Banff5 seats left$161$514-31%USD $353
- MondayMay 13, 2019from Vancouver5 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Banff5 seats left$161$514-31%USD $353
- ThursdayMay 16, 2019from Vancouver5 DaysMondayMay 20, 2019to Banff5 seats left$161$514-31%USD $353
- MondayMay 20, 2019from Vancouver5 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to Banff5 seats left$161$514-31%USD $353
- ThursdayMay 23, 2019from Vancouver5 DaysMondayMay 27, 2019to Banff5 seats left$161$514-31%USD $353
- MondayMay 27, 2019from Vancouver5 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Banff5 seats left$161$514-31%USD $353
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Vancouver is the starting point and Banff is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Moose Western Canada booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 March 2019 the full payment of $353 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $353 for Coho, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Moose Western Canada will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Moose Western Canada tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 256 km
- Penticton (Canada)
- 44 km
- Kelowna (Canada)
- 312 km
- Banff (Canada)
- 52 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 83 km
- HI Rampart Creek Wilderness Hostel (Canada)
- 124 km
- Jasper (Canada)
- 255 km
- Banff (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $353 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,898 tours in North America
- covered by 79 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Coho via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Coho