- Visit the turquoise Lake Louise and Moraine Lake
- Admire the beauty of the Canadian Rocky Mountains
- Stop at the Columbia Icefield, the largest one in Rockies
- Tour historic Banff, a town in the centre of the mountains
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Adventure, Coach / Bus
- Moose Western Canada
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
DAY 1: VANCOUVER TO KELOWNA
Start point Check-in at the Moose desk in the lobby of the Samesun Backpackers, Samesun Backpackers Hostel, 1018 Granville Street, Vancouver, British Columbia V6Z 1L4, Canada 07:55 - 08:10
- DAY 2: KELOWNA TO BANFF
- DAY 3: BANFF TO RAMPART CREEK VIA LAKE LOUISE
- DAY 4: RAMPART CREEK TO JASPER
- DAY 5: JASPER TO BANFF
- Sheila Mason's review about another Moose Western Canada tour4.5 - Excellent
This tour was wonderful! Moose was incredibly responsive and every detail was covered. Our guide was knowledgeable and enthusiastic about providing a unique experience to meet each travelers interest. On a side note, when initially looking up reviews of... Read more
- Jenerie Navarrete-Pak's review about another Moose Western Canada tour4.5 - Excellent
Keira our tour guide/driver was awesome.....
- Martina Maibaum's review about another Moose Western Canada tour4.5 - Excellent
This was an excellent tour, taking us to all the must see places around Banff and Jasper. Taylor was a superb guide, knowledgeable and personable.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
- Travel Western Canada with Moose
- TourRadar presents Alberta in Summer
- TourRadar presents Alberta in Winter
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Crystal4th July 2019
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Vancouver is the starting point and Banff is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 18 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 18 December 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Moose Western Canada. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Moose Western Canada. Please familiarise yourself with the Moose Western Canada payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Moose Western Canada will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Moose Western Canada tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 256 km
- Penticton (Canada)
- 44 km
- Kelowna (Canada)
- 312 km
- Banff (Canada)
- 52 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 83 km
- HI Rampart Creek Wilderness Hostel (Canada)
- 124 km
- Jasper (Canada)
- 255 km
- Banff (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,963 tours in North America
- covered by 104 different operators in North America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 3,086 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours