- Our saving
- US $ 556
- +7 Destinations
- Canadian Rockies
- Hit the bars in Whistler with your fellow travellers
- Huddle around a campfire and spy the Milky Way
- Keep a watch for grizzly bears and grazing moose
- Take in aqua glacial lakes and snow-capped summits
- Discover the epic Columbia Icefields and Athabasca Falls
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on August 29, 20184.5 - ExcellentMitch made the whole tour way more enjoyable - he is very experienced, knowledgable, and genuine in showing us a great time that appeals to everyone's level of interest. Highly recommend him, please pass on the compliment!Show detailed ratings
- OPoscarWritten on July 17, 20183.5 - GoodIt was good tour, accommodation could be better, key spots were visited.Show detailed ratings
- AAlineWritten on June 22, 20184.0 - GoodI had so much fun, saw so many cool places and Steph is an awesome tour guide!Show detailed ratings
- CChloeStreetWritten on June 22, 20184.5 - ExcellentMade friends for life. Loved the experienceShow detailed ratings
- GYGayathriWritten on September 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentI went on the Tomahawk tour with Moose tour this september and had the chance to visit the Canadian Rockies. When I was booking my trip the staff was really there and helpful. It was an amazing experience. Also because for the price I paid for was really cheap. I saw amazing landscapes and wildlife it was a lot of fun. I also want to say that it wouldn't have happened without our guide Mitch. He was just amazing he made our week incredible, surprising, and mainly fun. I also met many cool people on this trip, made awesome friends. Thanks a lot for a fantastic trip guys ! I highly recommend this tour !!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: VANCOUVER TO WHISTLER
- DAY 2: WHISTLER TO VANCOUVER
- DAY 3: VANCOUVER TO KELOWNA
- DAY 4: KELOWNA TO BANFF
- DAY 5: BANFF TO RAMPART CREEK VIA LAKE LOUISE
- DAY 6: RAMPART CREEK TO JASPER
- DAY 7: JASPER TO BANFF
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the age range for this tour?
Moose requires all passengers to be over the age of 18 and most of the travellers are between 18-35.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey everyone! My name is Steph and I am a guide with Moose Tours. I absolutely love nature and seek out..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Vancouver7 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to Banff5 seats left$17USD $556
- TuesdayMay 7, 2019from Vancouver7 DaysMondayMay 13, 2019to Banff5 seats left$17USD $556
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Vancouver7 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Banff5 seats left$17USD $556
- TuesdayMay 14, 2019from Vancouver7 DaysMondayMay 20, 2019to Banff5 seats left$17USD $556
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Vancouver7 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to Banff5 seats left$17USD $556
- TuesdayMay 21, 2019from Vancouver7 DaysMondayMay 27, 2019to Banff5 seats left$17USD $556
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Vancouver7 DaysFridayMay 31, 2019to Banff5 seats left$17USD $556
- TuesdayMay 28, 2019from Vancouver7 DaysMondayJun 3, 2019to Banff5 seats left$17USD $556
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Vancouver7 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to Banff5 seats left$17USD $556
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from Vancouver7 DaysMondayJun 10, 2019to Banff5 seats left$17USD $556
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Vancouver is the starting point and Banff is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Moose Western Canada booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 December 2018 the full payment of $556 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $556 for Tomahawk, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Moose Western Canada will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Moose Western Canada tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 96 km
- Whistler (Canada)
- 96 km
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 256 km
- Penticton (Canada)
- 44 km
- Kelowna (Canada)
- 312 km
- Banff (Canada)
- 52 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 207 km
- Jasper (Canada)
- 255 km
- Banff (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $556 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,808 tours in North America
- covered by 68 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Tomahawk via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Tomahawk