- +8 Destinations
- Canadian Rockies
- Hit the bars in Whistler with your fellow travellers
- Huddle around a campfire and spy the Milky Way
- Keep a watch for grizzly bears and grazing moose
- Take in aqua glacial lakes and snow-capped summits
- Discover the epic Columbia Icefields and Athabasca Falls
- Moose West tours are designed for adventurous 18 to 35 year olds, but we welcome all like-minded adult travellers!
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Adventure, Discovery
- Moose Western Canada
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
DAY 1: VANCOUVER TO WHISTLER
Start point Check-in at the Moose desk in the Samesun Backpackers, Samesun Backpackers Hostel, 1018 Granville Street, Vancouver, British Columbia V6Z 1L4, Canada 08:45 - 09:00
- DAY 2: WHISTLER TO VANCOUVER
- DAY 3: VANCOUVER TO KELOWNA
- DAY 4: KELOWNA TO BANFF
- DAY 5: BANFF TO RAMPART CREEK VIA LAKE LOUISE
- DAY 6: RAMPART CREEK TO JASPER
- DAY 7: JASPER TO BANFF
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- JosephWritten on August 10, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Fantastic trip! Beautiful scenic tour of Canada. Keira was an excellent guide. I would definitely recommend this trip to anyone.Review collected by Moose Western Canada
- AnnaWritten on June 29, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Fun tour with great itinerary that covers lots of cool places in Western Canada. David was the best guide! Very knowledgeable and passionate about his job. Definitely recommend this tour.Review collected by Moose Western Canada
- LLeeGoodyerWritten on August 31, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Hey it was amazing had a blast with newly made friends and Steph is an awesome guide. Definitely recommend this tour
- AAnonymousWritten on August 29, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Mitch made the whole tour way more enjoyable - he is very experienced, knowledgable, and genuine in showing us a great time that appeals to everyone's level of interest. Highly recommend him, please pass on the compliment!
- OPoscarWritten on July 17, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was good tour, accommodation could be better, key spots were visited.
- AAlineWritten on June 22, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I had so much fun, saw so many cool places and Steph is an awesome tour guide!
- CChloeStreetWritten on June 22, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Made friends for life. Loved the experience
- GYGayathriWritten on September 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I went on the Tomahawk tour with Moose tour this september and had the chance to visit the Canadian Rockies. When I was booking my trip the staff was really there and helpful. It was an amazing experience. Also because for the price I paid for was really... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the age range for this tour?
Moose requires all passengers to be over the age of 18 and most of the travellers are between 18-35.
- Travel Western Canada with Moose
- TourRadar presents Alberta in Summer
- TourRadar presents Alberta in Winter
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey everyone! My name is Steph and I am a guide with Moose Tours. I absolutely love nature and seek out..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pascal17th March 2019
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Vancouver is the starting point and Banff is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 19 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 19 November 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Moose Western Canada. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Moose Western Canada. Please familiarise yourself with the Moose Western Canada payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Moose Western Canada will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Moose Western Canada tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 96 km
- Whistler (Canada)
- 96 km
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 256 km
- Penticton (Canada)
- 44 km
- Kelowna (Canada)
- 312 km
- Banff (Canada)
- 52 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 83 km
- HI Rampart Creek Wilderness Hostel (Canada)
- 124 km
- Jasper (Canada)
- 255 km
- Banff (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 2,064 tours in North America
- covered by 113 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Tomahawk 2019 via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Tomahawk 2019