- Our saving
- US $ 987
- Rather Poor
- EEllieWritten on June 24, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe perfect way too see the best of western canada in a short space of time! A trip of a lifetime which really wrapped up an amazing 9 months in Canada!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: VANCOUVER TO TOFINO
- DAY 2: TOFINO FREE DAY
- DAY 3: TOFINO TO VICTORIA
- DAY 4: VICTORIA TO VANCOUVER
- DAY 5: VANCOUVER TO WHISTLER
- DAY 6: WHISTLER TO VANCOUVER
- DAY 7: VANCOUVER TO KELOWNA
- DAY 8: KELOWNA TO BANFF
- DAY 9: BANFF TO LAKE LOUISE
- DAY 10: LAKE LOUISE TO JASPER
- DAY 11: JASPER TO BANFF
- DAY 12: BANFF FREE DAY
- DAY 13: BANFF TO KELOWNA
- DAY 14: KELOWNA TO VANCOUVER
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is the accommodation included in the tour price?
The accommodation is not included in the tour price. Beds are reserved at each of the hostels we stay at, and you can pay for each night's stay upon arrival.
Is it possible to have a private room?
Unfortunately we do not have an option to upgrade to a private room, but if you would like to use accommodation other than what we have booked you will need to organize this yourself. We recommend calling the default hostels to see if they have any private rooms available before booking elsewhere.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey everyone! My name is Steph and I am a guide with Moose Tours. I absolutely love nature and seek out..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- TuesdayJul 24, 2018from Vancouver14 DaysMondayAug 6, 2018to Vancouver0 seats left$44USD $1,063
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Vancouver14 DaysThursdayAug 9, 2018to Vancouver5 seats left$44USD $1,063
- TuesdayJul 31, 2018from Vancouver14 DaysMondayAug 13, 2018to Vancouver0 seats left$44USD $1,063
- FridayAug 3, 2018from Vancouver14 DaysThursdayAug 16, 2018to Vancouver0 seats left$44USD $1,063
- TuesdayAug 7, 2018from Vancouver14 DaysMondayAug 20, 2018to Vancouver0 seats left$44USD $1,063
- FridayAug 10, 2018from Vancouver14 DaysThursdayAug 23, 2018to Vancouver5 seats left$44USD $1,063
- TuesdayAug 14, 2018from Vancouver14 DaysMondayAug 27, 2018to Vancouver0 seats left$44USD $1,063
- FridayAug 17, 2018from Vancouver14 DaysThursdayAug 30, 2018to Vancouver5 seats left$44USD $1,063
- TuesdayAug 21, 2018from Vancouver14 DaysMondaySep 3, 2018to Vancouver5 seats left$44USD $1,063
- FridayAug 24, 2018from Vancouver14 DaysThursdaySep 6, 2018to Vancouver5 seats left$44USD $1,063
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Vancouver.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Moose Western Canada booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 September 2018 the full payment of $987 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $987 for Pacific, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Moose Western Canada will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Moose Western Canada tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 61 km
- Nanaimo (Canada)
- 143 km
- Tofino (Canada)
- 203 km
- Victoria (Canada)
- 94 km
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 96 km
- Whistler (Canada)
- 249 km
- Kelowna (Canada)
- 309 km
- Banff National Park (Canada)
- 22 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 207 km
- Jasper (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $987 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,757 tours in North America
- covered by 69 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Pacific via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Pacific