- Our saving
- US $ 753
- Bungee jump, zip line or mountain bike or hike in Whistler
- Spot grizzly bears and moose in Jasper National Park
- Spend evenings stargazing around the campfire
- Take the incredible journey along Icefields Parkway
- Moose West tours are designed for adventurous 18 to 35 year olds, but we welcome all like-minded adult travellers!
- Visit iconic Lake Louise and explore its scenic surrounds
- Rather Poor
- SSandragrahamWritten on June 23, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Really great tour get to see a lot in such a short time. Would have loved to have spent more time in certain places. Some of the meals that came included were a bit on the small side.
- DDenWritten on June 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great intertainment . Safe driver
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on June 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
She was absolutely fabulous!!! Missing Canada and the tour already! Thank you for the best time ever
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: VANCOUVER TO WHISTLER
- DAY 2: WHISTLER TO VANCOUVER
- DAY 3: VANCOUVER TO KELOWNA
- DAY 4: KELOWNA TO BANFF
- DAY 5: BANFF TO RAMPART CREEK VIA LAKE LOUISE
- DAY 6: RAMPART CREEK TO JASPER
- DAY 7: JASPER TO BANFF
- DAY 8: BANFF FREE DAY
- DAY 9: BANFF TO KELOWNA
- DAY 10: KELOWNA TO VANCOUVER
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Travel Western Canada with Moose
- TourRadar presents Alberta in Summer
- TourRadar presents Alberta in Winter
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does the tour include accommodation?
Accommodation is not included in the tour price, although accommodation in hostels is pre-booked for those that want it.
What is the age range?
All passengers on multi-day trips must be 18 or older.
Most travellers on this tour are between 18-35, but all travellers are welcome!
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey everyone! My name is Steph and I am a guide with Moose Tours. I absolutely love nature and seek out..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra24th November 2018
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Vancouver10 DaysMondayMay 13, 2019to Vancouver4 seats left$31USD $753
- TuesdayMay 7, 2019from Vancouver10 DaysThursdayMay 16, 2019to Vancouver4 seats left$31USD $753
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Vancouver10 DaysMondayMay 20, 2019to Vancouver5 seats left$31USD $753
- TuesdayMay 14, 2019from Vancouver10 DaysThursdayMay 23, 2019to Vancouver4 seats left$31USD $753
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Vancouver10 DaysMondayMay 27, 2019to Vancouver5 seats left$31USD $753
- TuesdayMay 21, 2019from Vancouver10 DaysThursdayMay 30, 2019to Vancouver5 seats left$31USD $753
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Vancouver10 DaysMondayJun 3, 2019to Vancouver5 seats left$31USD $753
- TuesdayMay 28, 2019from Vancouver10 DaysThursdayJun 6, 2019to Vancouver5 seats left$31USD $753
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Vancouver10 DaysMondayJun 10, 2019to Vancouver5 seats left$31USD $753
- TuesdayJun 4, 2019from Vancouver10 DaysThursdayJun 13, 2019to Vancouver5 seats left$31USD $753
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Vancouver.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Moose Western Canada booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 April 2019 the full payment of $753 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $753 for Big West, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Moose Western Canada will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Moose Western Canada tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 96 km
- Whistler (Canada)
- 96 km
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 256 km
- Penticton (Canada)
- 44 km
- Kelowna (Canada)
- 312 km
- Banff (Canada)
- 52 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 83 km
- HI Rampart Creek Wilderness Hostel (Canada)
- 124 km
- Jasper (Canada)
- 255 km
- Banff (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $753 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,931 tours in North America
- covered by 85 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Big West via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Big West