- Our saving
- US $ 680
- Explore the rugged wilderness of Western Canada
- Visit the famous Banff, Jasper and Yoho National Parks
- Marvel at the powerful and imposing Athabasca Falls
- Discover landmarks Lake Louise & Johnston Canyon
- Rather Poor
- JMJohnWritten on October 7, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was a pleasant trip. Thanks.
- RJRuthWritten on October 6, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The tour was packed with great experiences, very on the go which was great as there wasn't that much time in each place. Out guide Mitch definitely made the tour.
- MHMarieWritten on October 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was the best tour I've ever done. We saw absolutely beautiful scenery and so many sights were packed in to a relatively short amount of time, it was perfect. Mitch, our guide, is a wonderful, fun, genuine, humble and great person. 10/10. As well as... Read more
- ACAimeeWritten on October 5, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was a brilliant tour, we got to see a lot of places, some of the most beautiful scenery, and the most stunning lakes I've ever seen. Our tour guide Mitch was great, such a good laugh, he made the tour a lot of fun. The cabin in the wilderness was one... Read more
- JennicoleWritten on September 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was my second Moose trip and first out West. I thought the itinerary was comprehensive and I saw everything I wanted to and more. Steph is a great guide and her passion for the Rockies was contagious. We had some surprise snow and she handled herself... Read more
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on July 3, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Loved everything about this tour. Steph was great... So customer focused. Nothing phased her. She gave us lots of information and options and let us chose what we wanted to see and do along the way. And she had a great sense of humor and helped keep the... Read more
- PhyllisWritten on June 22, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The arrangement was good & flexible with clear information to the group.
- AAngerWritten on June 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip and route was amazing! However I think it would have not been the same without Steph. I think she made the trip amazing and fun. Such a bubbuly person that very quickly made us all feel like a family. I can thank her enough for making the trip so... Read more
- AA TourRadar TravellerWritten on June 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was amazing! I enjoyed a lot with awesome guide :) she is the best guide i've ever met
- NNoeleenboothWritten on June 22, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was fab! Made all the better by iur wonderful guide. Western Canada is stunning and we got to see all the best bits!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: VANCOUVER TO KELOWNA
- DAY 2: KELOWNA TO BANFF
- DAY 3: BANFF TO RAMPART CREEK VIA LAKE LOUISE
- DAY 4: RAMPART CREEK TO JASPER
- DAY 5: JASPER TO BANFF
- DAY 6: BANFF FREE DAY
- DAY 7: BANFF TO KELOWNA
- DAY 8: KELOWNA TO VANCOUVER
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is accommodation included in the tour price?
The price of the tour does not include accommodation.
What time does the tour end?
All tours return to Vancouver between 5 and 7 pm. It depends on the amount of traffic, as well as the amount of time spent at the different tour stops along the way.
What is the age range for this tour?
Our age demographic is between 18-35, however we almost always have passengers over this age range on our tours. As long as you are active, young at heart and don't mind loud music on the bus our tours are right for you
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hey everyone! My name is Steph and I am a guide with Moose Tours. I absolutely love nature and seek out..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Leslie3rd September 2018
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- ThursdayApr 25, 2019from Vancouver8 DaysThursdayMay 2, 2019to VancouverOnly 3 seats left$28USD $680
- MondayApr 29, 2019from Vancouver8 DaysMondayMay 6, 2019to Vancouver5 seats left$28USD $680
- ThursdayMay 2, 2019from Vancouver8 DaysThursdayMay 9, 2019to Vancouver4 seats left$28USD $680
- MondayMay 6, 2019from Vancouver8 DaysMondayMay 13, 2019to Vancouver4 seats left$28USD $680
- ThursdayMay 9, 2019from Vancouver8 DaysThursdayMay 16, 2019to Vancouver5 seats left$28USD $680
- MondayMay 13, 2019from Vancouver8 DaysMondayMay 20, 2019to Vancouver5 seats left$28USD $680
- ThursdayMay 16, 2019from Vancouver8 DaysThursdayMay 23, 2019to Vancouver5 seats left$28USD $680
- MondayMay 20, 2019from Vancouver8 DaysMondayMay 27, 2019to Vancouver5 seats left$28USD $680
- ThursdayMay 23, 2019from Vancouver8 DaysThursdayMay 30, 2019to Vancouver5 seats left$28USD $680
- MondayMay 27, 2019from Vancouver8 DaysMondayJun 3, 2019to Vancouver5 seats left$28USD $680
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Vancouver.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Moose Western Canada booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 February 2019 the full payment of $680 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $680 for Caribou, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Moose Western Canada will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Moose Western Canada tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 256 km
- Penticton (Canada)
- 44 km
- Kelowna (Canada)
- 312 km
- Banff (Canada)
- 52 km
- Lake Louise (Canada)
- 83 km
- HI Rampart Creek Wilderness Hostel (Canada)
- 124 km
- Jasper (Canada)
- 255 km
- Banff (Canada)
- 312 km
- Kelowna (Canada)
- 270 km
- Vancouver (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $680 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,769 tours in North America
- covered by 78 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Caribou via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 13 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Caribou