Aegean Island Explorer Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,047
- +1 Destinations
- Greek Islands
- Rather Poor
- JNJimWritten on September 8, 20175.0 - ExcellentOn the whole, I thought the tour was excellent. We stayed in three Amalia hotels and all were exceptional. Breakfasts were beyond belief and dinners were fine. The sites selected were appropriate. The tour guide was knowledgeable and pleasant, but dwelt too much on minor details of mythology. She described a lot of trees, but seemed to ignore the forest. I would recommend the tour highly.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Athens
- Day 2 - Athens
- Day 3 - Athens to Santorini
- Day 4 - Santorini
- Day 5 - Santorini to Heraklion
- Day 6 - Heraklion
- Day 7 - Heraklion
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Leslie3rd September 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Athens is the starting point and Heraklion is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Fez Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2018 the full payment of $1,047 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1047 for Aegean Island Explorer Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fez Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fez Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 234 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 119 km
- Heraklion (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,047 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,394 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Aegean Island Explorer Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Aegean Island Explorer Tour