Aegean Island Explorer Tour
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,047
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Athens and end in Heraklion! With the self-guided tour Aegean Island Explorer Tour, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Athens, Greece and 2 other destinations in Greece. Aegean Island Explorer Tour is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Local Transport
- Rather Poor
- JNJimWritten on September 8, 20175.0 - ExcellentOn the whole, I thought the tour was excellent. We stayed in three Amalia hotels and all were exceptional. Breakfasts were beyond belief and dinners were fine. The sites selected were appropriate. The tour guide was knowledgeable and pleasant, but dwelt too much on minor details of mythology. She described a lot of trees, but seemed to ignore the forest. I would recommend the tour highly.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Athens
- Day 2 - Athens
- Day 3 - Athens to Santorini
- Day 4 - Santorini
- Day 5 - Santorini to Heraklion
- Day 6 - Heraklion
- Day 7 - Heraklion
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Aegean Island Explorer Tour
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayMay 29, 2018from Athens7 DaysMondayJun 4, 2018to Heraklion10+ seats left$39USD $1,246
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Athens7 DaysTuesdayJun 5, 2018to Heraklion10+ seats left$39USD $1,246
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Athens7 DaysWednesdayJun 6, 2018to Heraklion10+ seats left$39USD $1,246
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Athens7 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to Heraklion10+ seats left$40USD $1,309
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Athens7 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to Heraklion10+ seats left$40USD $1,309
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Athens7 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Heraklion10+ seats left$40USD $1,309
- MondayJun 4, 2018from Athens7 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Heraklion10+ seats left$40USD $1,309
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from Athens7 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to Heraklion10+ seats left$40USD $1,309
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from Athens7 DaysTuesdayJun 12, 2018to Heraklion10+ seats left$40USD $1,309
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Athens7 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to Heraklion10+ seats left$40USD $1,309
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Athens is the starting point and Heraklion is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Fez Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $1,047 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1047 for Aegean Island Explorer Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fez Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fez Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 354 km.
- Athens (Greece)
- 234 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 119 km
- Heraklion (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,047 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Aegean Island Explorer Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Aegean Island Explorer Tour