Bodrum and Greek Islands
- Our saving
- US $ 717
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Explore the Bodrum Harbour
- Discover the fishing village of Bozburun
- Visit the medieval town of Rhodes
- Find out the best night life at Kos
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Sailing, Self-Guided, Discovery
- Yvonne YB Wong's review about another Fez Travel tour4.0 - Good
it was a great itinerary although a worrying blunder was made when i arrived greece, but it got sorted in the end and i managed to go ahead with the itinerary i payed for. 4 day tour around greece hosted by chat tours was amazing with an amazing guide, Joy.... Read more
- David Combs's review about another Fez Travel tour5.0 - Excellent
This was the best tour, we had a great time! It was like we met family in Greece.
- David Combs's review about another Fez Travel tour4.5 - Excellent
I would highly recommend your touring services. The guide and driver were the best like we were family
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Saturday - Bodrum
- Day 2 - Sunday - Cnidus – Inceburun - Kargi
- Day 3 - Monday - Dirsekbuku- Kizil Ada - Bozburun
- Day 4 - Tuesday - Rhodes
- Day 5 - Wednesday - Symi
- Day 6 - Thursday - Nisyros – Kos
- Day 7 - Friday - Poyraz Harbour - Meteor Bay – Bodrum
- Day 8 - Saturday - Bodrum
- Gulet sailing on the Turkish Mediterranean (2)
- Gulet sailing on the Turkish Mediterranean (1)
- Gulet sailing on the Turkish Mediterranean (3)
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Darren, 54 years old1st April 2017
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Turkey and Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Turkey and Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Bodrum.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Fez Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 April 2019 the full payment of $717 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $717 for Bodrum and Greek Islands, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fez Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fez Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Bodrum (Turkey)
- 39 km
- Cnidus (Turkey)
- 60 km
- Bozburun (Turkey)
- 32 km
- Rhodes (Greece)
- 40 km
- Symi (Greece)
- 60 km
- Nisyros Island (Greece)
- 28 km
- Kos (Greece)
- 36 km
- Bodrum (Turkey)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $717 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 407 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Bodrum and Greek Islands via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,554 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours