Bodrum and Greek Islands
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 717
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Explore the Bodrum Harbour
- Discover the fishing village of Bozburun
- Visit the medieval town of Rhodes
- Find out the best night life at Kos
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Fez Travel:Write a review
- Grant Overcott's review about another Fez Travel tour4.5 - ExcellentJust got back from a tour organized by Effie, guided by Eleni with Taki as our main driver and everything was stupendous... Read more
- Pieter Reit's review about another Fez Travel tour4.0 - GoodGreat tour that packs a lot of sights in relatively short time. The city tour of Athens has all the sights you'd expect... Read more
- Walter Starr's review about another Fez Travel tour5.0 - ExcellentHard to choose what we liked best. Turkey is incredible and full of amazing history, sights and people. Our guide Ahmet ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 - Saturday - Bodrum
- Day 2 - Sunday - Cnidus – Inceburun - Kargi
- Day 3 - Monday - Dirsekbuku- Kizil Ada - Bozburun
- Day 4 - Tuesday - Rhodes
- Day 5 - Wednesday - Symi
- Day 6 - Thursday - Nisyros – Kos
- Day 7 - Friday - Poyraz Harbour - Meteor Bay – Bodrum
- Day 8 - Saturday - Bodrum
- Gulet sailing on the Turkish Mediterranean (2)
- Gulet sailing on the Turkish Mediterranean (1)
- Gulet sailing on the Turkish Mediterranean (3)
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Bodrum and Greek Islands
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Bodrum8 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Bodrum10+ seats left$28USD $897
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Bodrum8 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Bodrum10+ seats left$40USD $1,309
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Bodrum8 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Bodrum10+ seats left$40USD $1,309
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Bodrum8 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Bodrum10+ seats left$40USD $1,309
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Bodrum8 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Bodrum10+ seats left$40USD $1,309
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Bodrum8 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Bodrum10+ seats left$40USD $1,309
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Bodrum8 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Bodrum10+ seats left$40USD $1,309
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Bodrum8 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Bodrum10+ seats left$40USD $1,309
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Bodrum8 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Bodrum10+ seats left$40USD $1,309
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Bodrum8 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Bodrum10+ seats left$47USD $1,522
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Turkey and Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Turkey and Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Bodrum.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Fez Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $717 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $717 for Bodrum and Greek Islands, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fez Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fez Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 294 km.
- Bodrum (Turkey)
- 39 km
- Cnidus (Turkey)
- 60 km
- Bozburun (Turkey)
- 32 km
- Rhodes (Greece)
- 40 km
- Symi (Greece)
- 60 km
- Nisyros Island (Greece)
- 28 km
- Kos (Greece)
- 36 km
- Bodrum (Turkey)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $717 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Bodrum and Greek Islands via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,987 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours