Grand Laugavegur Trek - 8 Day Tour
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 10:03:25
- Our saving
- US $ 2,162
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Reykjavik! With the hiking & trekking tour Grand Laugavegur Trek - 8 Day Tour, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Reykjavik, Iceland and 9 other destinations in Iceland. Grand Laugavegur Trek - 8 Day Tour is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about Arctic Adventures:Write a review
- Jessica Cooke's review about another Arctic Adventures tour4.5 - Excellent...with the tour, very happy to have joined it, I'm already recommending Arctic Adventures! Read more
- Gema's review about another Arctic Adventures tour4.0 - GoodIt was awesome all the places we saw there, the only inconvenience is that, as this is a separate tour divided between 2... Read more
- Richard Famula's review about another Arctic Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentEverything was great
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Frostastadavatn, Ljotipollur
- Day 2: Brennisteinsalda, Vondugil and Sudurnamur Rhyolite Mountain
- Day 3: Laugavegur, from Landmannalaugar to Hrafntinnusker
- Day 4: Hrafntinnusker-Alftavatn (Whooper Swan Lake)
- Day 5: Alftavatn Lake-Emstrur
- Day 6: Emstrur-Thorsmork Valley
- Day 7: Hiking to Magni and Modi Volcano, Fimmvorduhals Pass
- Day 8: Thorsmork Valley - Reykjavik
- Iceland Adventure Tours
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra3rd May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Grand Laugavegur Trek - 8 Day Tour
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayJun 19, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysTuesdayJun 26, 2018to ReykjavikOnly 1 seat left$90USD $2,162
- TuesdayJul 3, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysTuesdayJul 10, 2018to ReykjavikOnly 1 seat left$90USD $2,162
- TuesdayJul 10, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysTuesdayJul 17, 2018to ReykjavikOnly 3 seats left$90USD $2,162
- TuesdayJul 17, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysTuesdayJul 24, 2018to ReykjavikOnly 2 seats left$90USD $2,162
- TuesdayJul 31, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysTuesdayAug 7, 2018to Reykjavik4 seats left$90USD $2,162
- TuesdayAug 7, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysTuesdayAug 14, 2018to ReykjavikOnly 3 seats left$90USD $2,162
- TuesdayAug 14, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysTuesdayAug 21, 2018to Reykjavik6 seats left$90USD $2,162
- TuesdaySep 11, 2018from Reykjavik8 DaysTuesdaySep 18, 2018to Reykjavik6 seats left$90USD $2,162
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Arctic Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $2,162 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2162 for Grand Laugavegur Trek - 8 Day Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Arctic Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Arctic Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 329 km.
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 139 km
- Landmannalaugar (Iceland)
- 6 km
- Ljotipollur (Iceland)
- 14 km
- Hrafntinnusker (Iceland)
- 10 km
- Lake Alftavatn (Iceland)
- 12 km
- Emstrur (Iceland)
- 8 km
- Thorsmork (Iceland)
- 8 km
- Magni (Iceland)
- 1 km
- Modi (Iceland)
- 1 km
- Fimmvorduhals (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,162 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Grand Laugavegur Trek - 8 Day Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,965 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours