Stuttgart Beer Festival
- Our saving
- US $ 859
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Age Range
- 18 to 70 year olds
- Rather Poor
- JBjean-marcWritten on October 13, 20175.0 - Excellent
good location great hotel nice group and guide wonderful momentShow detailed ratingsThirsty Swagman commented on this reviewCheers Jean-Marc for the kind words, we look forward to raising the beers with you again. Prost!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Meet & Greet
- Day 2: Beer Smorgasbord
- Day 3: Exclusive Beer Tent Reservations
- Day 4: Departure
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you include beer tent reservations at Stuttgart Beer Festival?
Beer tent reservations in the big tent are included at Stuttgart Beer Festival and it also includes a voucher for some beer and lunch.
What is the age range of people on this tour?
The guests on this tour are of all ages from mature 18-year-olds to the young-at-heart 70+-year-olds.
Are the flights included?
Flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price and you will need to arrange these separately by yourself once your tour is guaranteed. As we specialise in organising the best tours around the world for you, we are unable to advise on flight prices or book flights on your behalf. If you have not already booked your fights we recommend checking out the following link which is powered by Skyscanner - https://flights.tourradar.com
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pascal17th March 2019
Stuttgart Beer Festival
- WednesdayOct 2, 2019from Stuttgart4 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to Stuttgart0 seats left$36USD $859Based on Twin ShareSold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayOct 9, 2019from Stuttgart4 DaysSaturdayOct 12, 2019to Stuttgart10+ seats left$36USD $859Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Stuttgart.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Thirsty Swagman booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 June 2019 the full payment of $859 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $859 for Stuttgart Beer Festival, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Thirsty Swagman will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Thirsty Swagman tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Stuttgart (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $859 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,869 tours in Europe
- covered by 484 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Stuttgart Beer Festival via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Stuttgart Beer Festival